-

For now a budget fix for the mana problem can be a thief torment, with endless munition. You lose some life and res but it is really good, it also add quite a lot of sustain.
Hi, guys, I was hoping you can help with the gem set up..

1- When you mention "totems" in the guide, you mean "Mirror Arrow"?

2- Now that Immortal Call is basically useless (and also Second wind), is there an alternative?

3- I'm a bit confused how to use smoke mine, seems to be a lot of button clicking with the rest of the things I need to click...

4- In the guide, where does Poacher's Mark go?

Thanks!
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on Jul 25, 2021, 10:07:26 AM
Playing SSF this league, finally got to maps and am in a bit of a bad situation. I have a tabula chest but haven't been able to grab a 5 or 6L for my bow or chest. My resists are all capped but definitely feel super squishy. Wondering how people grind out a quill rain in SSF or what they focus on doing first when getting into maps. My damage seems decent and enduring flask deals with the mana garbage but yeah just feel like such a glass cannon lol.
Australian Summoner-Main
could somebody explain why we get 'projectiles pierce 2 additional targets' i thought toxin rain cannot pierce
whats the best early game anoint?
what is the meaning of MS??
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Playing SSF this league, finally got to maps and am in a bit of a bad situation. I have a tabula chest but haven't been able to grab a 5 or 6L for my bow or chest. My resists are all capped but definitely feel super squishy. Wondering how people grind out a quill rain in SSF or what they focus on doing first when getting into maps. My damage seems decent and enduring flask deals with the mana garbage but yeah just feel like such a glass cannon lol.

Read QnA for the fix for survivability. But currently from what I've seen so far, the expedition monsters are really rippy. Most of the fixes for survivability had already been mentioned there so there's nothing much else I can recommend outside of that

"
tomgold231 wrote:
could somebody explain why we get 'projectiles pierce 2 additional targets' i thought toxin rain cannot pierce

We don't need pierce. I don't know where you'd get that from though

"
tomgold231 wrote:
whats the best early game anoint?

Corruption

"
elias0057 wrote:
what is the meaning of MS??

Movement speed

"
Hi, guys, I was hoping you can help with the gem set up..

1- When you mention "totems" in the guide, you mean "Mirror Arrow"?

2- Now that Immortal Call is basically useless (and also Second wind), is there an alternative?

3- I'm a bit confused how to use smoke mine, seems to be a lot of button clicking with the rest of the things I need to click...

4- In the guide, where does Poacher's Mark go?

Thanks!

1. Wither totems setup, Mirror arrow is only for when you have Maloney's

2. It's not useless, it is still strong but weaker compared to 3.14. There's no alternative.

3. Smoke mine is to allow you to proc 3 mirage archers instantly on bosses without dashing around

4. Anywhere as long as there's a socket. You self cast it on bosses.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
But currently from what I've seen so far, the expedition monsters are really rippy.
The pylons can add some very rippy mods to them like always crit, can't be evaded, turbo, penetrate resistances, extra damage as chaos, petrify, greater culling strike... Could be safer to only explode chests / skulls (monster packs) and not the pylons that buff them if low geared.

"
tomgold231 wrote:
Only ever pick this if you use Caustic Arrow to clear.
Do you expect the upcoming changes to have a positive effect on this build?
The flask changes seems nice!
Maybe the mana changes on support gems will help?
Last edited by ressiv on Jul 26, 2021, 3:27:12 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
Do you expect the upcoming changes to have a positive effect on this build?
The flask changes seems nice!
Maybe the mana changes on support gems will help?

yep, and expect some survivability increase
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info