-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
Do you expect the upcoming changes to have a positive effect on this build?
The flask changes seems nice!
Maybe the mana changes on support gems will help?

yep, and expect some survivability increase

Sweet, still leveling through the acts, but this is nice to hear. Gonna try SSf item wise as always.
What changes are they planning?
"
Edeka wrote:
What changes are they planning?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3150828

"
Ailment Immunity granted by flasks is being increased from 1 second to 4 seconds.

"
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.
How do we recover life when our flask is down? I find myself dying over and over again due to literally 0 life regen on longer fights. Lab is a struggle when you need to wait 20sec for life regen when stuck between traps. Boss fights are pure horror when you used your life flask already and can just sit there watching your life bar not go up at all even you dodge everything for 10 seconds straight.
Am I missing anything regarding life recovery?
Can someone take a look at my char and tell me what should I do?
I don't know what is caustic rain setup? why are we playing 2 6-link skill?

what should I do next, i feel pretty under damaged on yellow maps :(
To be able to use gloves with despair and ring with poachers I need to have +1 curse chest or anointment with +1 curse ? Cuz in pob there is no chest or amulet with +1 curse , but gloves with despair and ring with poachers... I dont understand how it will work
I don't think the mirror arrows shot's clone can proc withering touch -- only the initial shot that lands and summons the clone procs it I think... may be wrong but I know hextouch is not proc'd by mirror arrow's minion only the intitial shot from player bow
"
Godsbow wrote:
To be able to use gloves with despair and ring with poachers I need to have +1 curse chest or anointment with +1 curse ? Cuz in pob there is no chest or amulet with +1 curse , but gloves with despair and ring with poachers... I dont understand how it will work

If you read through the gear section in the guide here, it does state you will need the +1 curse chest to be able to run both curses.
"
bodierox wrote:
"
Godsbow wrote:

If you read through the gear section in the guide here, it does state you will need the +1 curse chest to be able to run both curses.

"Whispers of Doom" anoint works too.

3 golden oil tho
Hmm if we have a problem maybe we can help Alira for :
5 Mana Regenerated per second
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+15% to all Elemental Resistances

Is Only 2 points for ress crit and Mana reg
I think is a good idea
Or noo ? Some1 know ?
Last edited by Megii69 on Jul 27, 2021, 3:12:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: