-

WHat are some other ways of reducing the mana required for toxic rain and caustic arrow?

I have the replica conq jewel, the watcher eye with clarity and one my rings and ammy... I was looking to free up my ammy slot so I can get life, +1 chaos and +1 dex gems...

Any suggestions would be great!
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
"
Orzi wrote:
WHat are some other ways of reducing the mana required for toxic rain and caustic arrow?

I have the replica conq jewel, the watcher eye with clarity and one my rings and ammy... I was looking to free up my ammy slot so I can get life, +1 chaos and +1 dex gems...

Any suggestions would be great!

You'd mention all of them already, the only next "viable" method is to lose gems with less mana multiplier
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Thanks alot for the build very well wrrtine and covers everything.I have followed the build step by step and got most requiremnt for the build but im having an issue with caping the ress for some reason so far. im noob and this was my first league and time playing Poe. Also i ahev watched many videos and read on forums that raider way better option. any comments on this i know you had explanation ont he guide but everyone says after the nerfs raider way better to stay alive and mobility.
"
BecoThegreat wrote:
im having an issue with caping the ress for some reason so far.

Also i ahev watched many videos and read on forums that raider way better option. any comments on this i know you had explanation ont he guide but everyone says after the nerfs raider way better to stay alive and mobility.

1. You could get more res on your both rings and amulet.

2. I personally don't value Raider too much, it is a budget alternative if you prefer survivability over damage. But if you want both and you are not limited to strict budget, Deadeye is better in general (assuming you don't go for ultra min max).

Also, please link the socket in your gloves

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Spoiler
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
PaM3U wrote:
Can someone help me to improve? Got about 100ex. Please help guys

I'd say pretty much everything except a few parts that can be kept for the moment (quiver, gloves and maybe chest)

Most importantly is to go 0 mana cost (amulet, jewels, rings). Look for -10 if possible, -7 is fine but ideally -10, especially that poachers mark ring should be Lvl 12, not 8.

Amulet, double dot multi, otherwise life & +1 & -10 mana. Also get an anointment on there.

Belt, Torrents BiS

Bow, +3 bow is pretty much what you need to boost your own damage for this particular setup. There's a guide on how to craft it with 15ex and it can be almost BiS.

Helmet, I prefer -12 chaos res helm with phys taken as fire / other element.

Boots, 35% move speed is preferable, you can look for elusive / cdr boots but those are unnecessary and just nice to have.

Alt quality gems, divergent Mirage Archer is pretty pog.

Tldr, just follow the progression guide

I did the homework and now its like

the problem is im VERY SQUISHY and i have bad attack speed i guess. How can i fix that ?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
BecoThegreat wrote:
im having an issue with caping the ress for some reason so far.

Also i ahev watched many videos and read on forums that raider way better option. any comments on this i know you had explanation ont he guide but everyone says after the nerfs raider way better to stay alive and mobility.

1. You could get more res on your both rings and amulet.

2. I personally don't value Raider too much, it is a budget alternative if you prefer survivability over damage. But if you want both and you are not limited to strict budget, Deadeye is better in general (assuming you don't go for ultra min max).

Also, please link the socket in your gloves

"
PaM3U wrote:

I did the homework and now its like

the problem is im VERY SQUISHY and i have bad attack speed i guess. How can i fix that ?

Did you read all of it though? Cus you are missing one key important piece, which is alt quality immortal call.

Your amulet and rings (the coral ring) have no life rolls on it.

If you want a tankier variant, there's one in the PoB section
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jun 29, 2021, 11:54:42 PM
Guys, what should i start improving? I'm sure the Bow and Belt is OK.

I'm on Xbox, so it's hard to handle gear via trade, 99% of stuff gotta be crafted.
Last edited by Ragnar6994 on Jul 1, 2021, 5:05:46 PM
"
Ragnar6994 wrote:
Guys, what should i start improving? I'm sure the Bow and Belt is OK.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I'm on Xbox, so it's hard to handle gear via trade, 99% of stuff gotta be crafted.

It is fine to branch out from my guide and go a bit on your own, but your current build is TOTALLY different compared to mine. Somehow you just went with my old version which was on like 3.10.

There are 3 stuff that I don't see a point using on your build.
1. Carcass Jack
2. Hybrid Flask
3. Witchfire brew

Carcass Jack is no longer relevant for TR in terms of damage (explained in mechanics), a rare chest would be def better in this scenario.

Hybrid flask was used for Perma fortify on Hardened Scars, but since that is nerfed, no point on using it.

Witchfire brew, explaiend on QnA. The range is so short that it does nothing for despair to take place.

Some stuff you can change are
Another -9 ring with higher life (i know there is 30% chaos dmg but I don't see that is very big personally)

A source of despair, can be gloves or rings (i believe you hate self cast cus you are in console, but arcanist brand also works)

Upgrade all of your gems to woke version if possible.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Gday guys, a little bit stuck on where to turn next to improve my damage output. This is my first league and still trying to get my head around it all. I only have a little bit of currency available to spend atm (10ex or something around there) so any advice would be greatly appreciated! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info