-

"

This guy https://youtu.be/yUXO_ypsSew has gone raider for TR and apparently basically never dies, anyone specced into raider? Seems like avatar of the slaughter might be a better choice than veil if you don't mind a phasing flask. My internet is kinda bad at times so would like a build that can live with lag :( I know the DPS will suffer at least 20% from POB due to lower mirage archer synergy. For raider would another gem be better?

My build is not copied Remi TR but based on it.

Am playing raider and recently changed few things :

*Replaced helmet with -9% chaos res to all enemies to Asentah chant + ball lightning+slower proj+greater proj +despair(previously on ring)
*dropped flash and stone for aspect of crab
*started using withering step
*swapped CJ for Kintsugi(very important)
*replaced rare boots with Atziri step

To achieve it ive had to drop cooldowns on belt and boots and link IC with CWDT+duration and now ive got withering step under LMB

Big progress in survi (only Trialmaster killed me since changes but 2nd time ive killed him) and dps is more than good.U can easy clear all maps really fast + bosses + ultis.Cap yours dodge + get some eva + reduce dmg taken(Kintsugi+wind dancer) + watchers with life on hit while affected by vitality.

Dont know if i forgot something but u can always ask :>

Heres my gear :

Last edited by konop88 on Jun 16, 2021, 10:09:16 AM
Can someone help me to improve? Got about 100ex. Please help guys

"
PaM3U wrote:
Can someone help me to improve? Got about 100ex. Please help guys

I'd say pretty much everything except a few parts that can be kept for the moment (quiver, gloves and maybe chest)

Most importantly is to go 0 mana cost (amulet, jewels, rings). Look for -10 if possible, -7 is fine but ideally -10, especially that poachers mark ring should be Lvl 12, not 8.

Amulet, double dot multi, otherwise life & +1 & -10 mana. Also get an anointment on there.

Belt, Torrents BiS

Bow, +3 bow is pretty much what you need to boost your own damage for this particular setup. There's a guide on how to craft it with 15ex and it can be almost BiS.

Helmet, I prefer -12 chaos res helm with phys taken as fire / other element.

Boots, 35% move speed is preferable, you can look for elusive / cdr boots but those are unnecessary and just nice to have.

Alt quality gems, divergent Mirage Archer is pretty pog.

Tldr, just follow the progression guide

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello. I am new to this game, and so far I really like your guide for beginners. I am currently level 25 and I don't understand the purpose of the Summon Skitterbots in this build, because in my understanding as a beginner, Skitterbots is used for traps and mines, which in this build, I do not have it.

I hope you will reply because this will really help me. Thank you.
"
Hello. I am new to this game, and so far I really like your guide for beginners. I am currently level 25 and I don't understand the purpose of the Summon Skitterbots in this build, because in my understanding as a beginner, Skitterbots is used for traps and mines, which in this build, I do not have it.

I hope you will reply because this will really help me. Thank you.

Skitterbots give shock to enemies, which is 15% more damage. It is useful on early game where you don't have a lot of mana reservations to use because your mana consumption is high
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
How many mana should we have left over after reserved? Currently I do not have elreon rings but do have the -9 mana jewel.
"
Dragonpwner6 wrote:
Hey, I'm having fun with the build so far and recently got to maps. I don't know if you are already aware of this or not, but when I went to use your early mapping filter it seems to have been broken by an update to filterblade. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of this!

I have the same issue. I got really excited when I got to maps and switched my filter and it just shows everything.
Had a friend quit league and give me some pretty nice items that i believe might have been for this build/CA.
Plz @WindyBurn if youre interested in any of them!
Will give some solid deals so these dont go to waste.

I've got a question for the cluster jewels which are terribly pricy at the moment:

Why not 6 or 9-12 passive skills for the Medium and Large clusters?

Could I buy a med jewel with 6 passives & offset with one with 4 passives?
Last edited by Prim3_ on Jun 23, 2021, 8:50:39 AM
"
Prim3_ wrote:
Why not 6 or 9-12 passive skills for the Medium and Large clusters?
Losing passive points on weak connecting nodes. Passive points are an extremely limited resource with way more options to spend them on than you realistically can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info