-

"
Second curse comes from
Chest “you can apply an additional curse” mod

There are two chests in the POB, one does have the additional curse but the other one doesn't. I thought maybe there was another way to get the curse since this was included.
"
myprism wrote:
"
Second curse comes from
Chest “you can apply an additional curse” mod

There are two chests in the POB, one does have the additional curse but the other one doesn't. I thought maybe there was another way to get the curse since this was included.

You can annoint Whispers of Doom on an amulet which will apply the additional curse. 3 golden oils which are about 40c each at the moment.
Last edited by D_v_8 on May 22, 2021, 9:43:53 PM
The POB has 29% cold res?
When looking at the POB neither the chest nor amulet gives one additional curse, am I missing something?
Just one last question. If I iron out my resistances and have everything I need, can I use asenaths chant for helm? I o my ask because at level 50 I’m noticing very little ES so I’m wondering if there’s even any point of using it. The trigger would be nice for the totems, but if the ES isn’t going to end up scaling much, then I don’t think it would be a good idea but figured I’d ask. Also, if I use a good Stygian will I have a problem with the immortal call ever not being fast enough cooldown? I know the torrents gives the faster cdr so I’m wondering if that’s something actually needed or not. I do have the alternate immortal call as well. Thanks again for being patient with me and answering me lol I appreciate it.
"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:
When looking at the POB neither the chest nor amulet gives one additional curse, am I missing something?

The anointment
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on May 23, 2021, 11:42:03 PM
"
Just one last question. If I iron out my resistances and have everything I need, can I use asenaths chant for helm? I o my ask because at level 50 I’m noticing very little ES so I’m wondering if there’s even any point of using it. The trigger would be nice for the totems, but if the ES isn’t going to end up scaling much, then I don’t think it would be a good idea but figured I’d ask. Also, if I use a good Stygian will I have a problem with the immortal call ever not being fast enough cooldown? I know the torrents gives the faster cdr so I’m wondering if that’s something actually needed or not. I do have the alternate immortal call as well. Thanks again for being patient with me and answering me lol I appreciate it.

Using asenath for what tho? The build is already tight in terms of utility gems

"
Shortx wrote:
The POB has 29% cold res?

It's a testing setup that works but I don't have the appropriate gear to cap res, but you know the rules.

"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:

The anointment, read the discussion above
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

this is what i ended up with, how we lookin? ;-; (shaper deeps)

it is very hard finding proper attack speed jewels for a decent price, any easy way to 'craft' them?

i tried harvest but it never happened
Last edited by IRecKI on May 24, 2021, 10:20:44 AM
Hello I am a bit confused about link . What i caustic weapon swap and do i need second 6 link for that?
Hello there any cheap version for large cluster?? may be only 2 notables?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info