-

"
idkwat wrote:
They're nerfing SKill Duration/AoE passives, also they're doing something to Cluster Jewels, Hardened Scars won't work anymore unless we are constantly healing and DoT damage multiplier on quivers won't affect Toxic Rain.

Not to mention, they're also gonna nerf the skill gem itself (toxic rain)

Soooooooooo, rip, basically.

they're also increasing flesh and stone reservation from 25% to 35%, so skitterbots is off the table and aspect of the spider will require enlighten lvl 4 and a minus mana cost ring to work

All round a giant pile of nerfs for TR, might be dead if the numerical nerfs are bad enough

btw do quivers rly no longer work? they said the mods would still affect attacks and bow skills

Edit: well maybe not dead, but possibly no longer a comfortable league starter (no hardened scars is REALLY yikes for early-ish mapping, makes us super squishy)
Last edited by LongLiveTheLazy on Apr 12, 2021, 6:29:07 PM
So, to sum it up, this was a 5-way hit for TR:

1) No perma Fortify
2) Nerf to toxic rain
3) nerf to Duration, AoE and other important modifiers on cluster jewels
4) Flesh and Stone Mana Reservation went up
5) Blade Blast Nerf

Well, thats hard :D
Last edited by Vennto on Apr 12, 2021, 7:13:13 PM
" We've added a small reduction to Stance skill reservation cost on the Blood and Sand specialization cluster near the Duelist to bring the cost down slightly for appropriate builds."

Hopefully this won't require to many passive points.
Man, I just wanted to play Toxic Rain from league start to endgame once.

I'm sorry for nerfing the build.
I wanted the mystery box new toxic rain but had a feeling they would nerf toxic rain into the ground just because of blade blast so I didn't buy any mystery boxes.

Glade I trusted my gutt. Blade Blast being a poison build put a undeserved target on TR.

We had a good ride... I will miss u guys... F... ;/
It was an amazing build. It's too bad GGG are way too dense and don't realize they completely killed part of it's diversity, and with all the nerfs, they're killing a lot of it's diversity.

"
It was an amazing build. It's too bad GGG are way too dense and don't realize they completely killed part of it's diversity, and with all the nerfs, they're killing a lot of it's diversity.

That´s bullshit though. Where is the diversity if 75% of pathfinders play one build? Sorry but killing BV and TR is actually leading to more build-diversity since some will just pick something else if the meta-builds are nerfed.
"
Vennto wrote:

That´s bullshit though. Where is the diversity if 75% of pathfinders play one build?

So it's bullshit because for you the answer to that is completely deleting a build from the game instead?.

Sound logic.

Oh, we have 3 builds for this ascendancy, but 3/4's of players are only playing one of those builds, THERES NO DIVERISITY!

Let's destroy that one so nobody plays, and then they play the other 2, so theres MORE diversity because they play 2 builds now, instead of 3!.

/s

Lmao. PLEASE tell me you're just trolling.
Last edited by idkwat on Apr 12, 2021, 8:15:30 PM
seems like my long run on league starting TR is coming to an end . its been a long run remi thank you for this amazing guide over these last leagues . (eventhough theres still hope , lets wait what happens tomorrow)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info