-

Sry last pob link already doesn't work my hero is -
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kekezya/characters?characterName=gfbgfbfgbfgb
if this is for beginners why does it also say not good at clearing content without expensive items? is it too late to start the league?
Bought kintsugi and i feel better.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:
It's nice to see another Pathfinder build. Congratz OP.

"
Viktranka wrote:
P.S. Do you bother with any sources of frenzy charges? Only thing that I never managed to find elegant solution for on toxic rain builds are reliable sources of frenzy charges because "maloneys with frenzy socketed in it" just doesn't work for me, when I play a "no aim required" build like TR I don't wanna have to worry where that frenzy arrow shoots and have it miss half the time on bosses. Plus maloney's is expensive and has underwhelming stats outside of the sockets it provides.

I wonder if a quiver with +25% chaos dot multiplier and chance to gain frenzy charge on hitting a rare/unique monster would be better than OP's quiver? Or your attack speed is already too high that getting more AS multiplier would not significantly be better than raw +17% dot multiplier? I guess my question is about +17% dot multiplier in OP's current quiver vs. a quiver with (+12% more multiplier and +12% AS more multiplier).

[theorycraft]Replace stun avoidance suffix with +AS to have luxury end-game quiver.

I'd also forgot those kind of stuff existed XD. Good suggestion right there but I've ran out of currency atm, means that I can't experiment with it, though I don't think these types of quiver will exist at this point where most people have quit the league (Though I haven't checked trade)

If you update guide in future consider adding Victario's Acuity as amulet option. 10% chance on kill for both Frenzy and Power charges. I use it and have max frenzy/power pretty much all the time.

First off, thank you for the detailed guide. I'm an absolute noob in PoE and I've been having a fun time playing this build so far. I was able to follow the guide exactly up until the near-ending of Act 3 but I'm stuck now. In the levelling guide it's mentioned to do the following:
"

[] Get Malevolence + Flesh and Stone + Spell Totem + Wither Totem
[] Drop War Banner + Skitterbots + Arctic Armor auras and Caustic Arrow Setup

But I don't see any of the gems among Malevolence, Flesh and Stone, Spell Totem and Wither Totem. When I checked the PoE wiki for these gems, they don't seem to be on offer for Rangers. Can anyone please guide me on how to acquire these gems?

I am sorry if this question was asked before in this thread since I didn't know how search through the entire thread for specific keywords.
"
onomyst wrote:
First off, thank you for the detailed guide. I'm an absolute noob in PoE and I've been having a fun time playing this build so far. I was able to follow the guide exactly up until the near-ending of Act 3 but I'm stuck now. In the levelling guide it's mentioned to do the following:
"

But I don't see any of the gems among Malevolence, Flesh and Stone, Spell Totem and Wither Totem. When I checked the PoE wiki for these gems, they don't seem to be on offer for Rangers. Can anyone please guide me on how to acquire these gems?

I am sorry if this question was asked before in this thread since I didn't know how search through the entire thread for specific keywords.

POE Wiki does show acquisition by class. Usually towards bottom of page. Skills not awarded to particular class are available either Act 3 Siosa in the Library or Act 6 Lilly Roth in Lioneye's Watch.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malevolence scroll down and you'll see Malevolence is awarded to Witch, Shadow and Scion after completing Act 3 quest Lost in Love.

A very few gems are drop only and 1 weird vendor recipe gem. Empower Support, Enhance Support, Enlighten Support, and Portal only drop and and not available from any vendor. The oddball vendor recipe only gem is Block Chance Reduction Support. Trade puncture gem along with an evasion shield (dexterity base) that is 20% quality to any vendor and get Block Chance Reduction Support. Not very useful though. High level builds will add it to run Hall of Grandmasters to counter some high block chance bosses. But not sure if it is used much in regular builds.
"
onomyst wrote:
"

In the leveling section you quoted from the line just above said [] WP Library which means use Way Point to portal to the Library. Siosa is right next to the Way Point. WP fairly common short hand in leveling guides.
Last edited by Stubby83 on Dec 3, 2020, 3:30:54 PM
Thank you Stubby83. I didn't realise that one could buy gems from Siosa. I didn't expect a random character outside town to be selling items.
Remi,

You have officially ruined the game for me. Every other build is now going to suck in comparison to this one :D I love it so much. The clear speed. The bossing. Everything. I was always turned away from pathfinder as people said its hard to play. A little yes but the power trade off, smoothness of gameplay, all greatly make up for it. This is by far the most fun I've had with this game. PO2 better bring some crazy new acendancies because now i'm pathfinder for life.

thank you for the amazing guide.
"
Remi,

You have officially ruined the game for me. Every other build is now going to suck in comparison to this one :D I love it so much. The clear speed. The bossing. Everything. I was always turned away from pathfinder as people said its hard to play. A little yes but the power trade off, smoothness of gameplay, all greatly make up for it. This is by far the most fun I've had with this game. PO2 better bring some crazy new acendancies because now i'm pathfinder for life.

I feel the same way about pathfinder. Played it as my very first ascendancy, loved it right from the get go. Tried Bleed Bow Glad, Summoner, Assassin... I really don´t get why Pathfinder is so underplayed. But whatever, I guess this is good for us, right? Being able to sell aura-stacker gear for 50ex and basically finish builds like this one instantly xD Aside from that, there are other Pathfinder builds that are A LOT stronger, but on a higher budget of course.

Aside from that: Really nice Guide Remi, I play a variant of that build in mayhem, though with a different defensive twist. Works out great so far, Im Rank 30 of all Pathfinders. Won´t be able to compete for the demigod but I´ll definately hit the 95, since I´m already 90 1/2 after the starting weekend :) Nice guide, will consider it as a league-starter for future leagues I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info