[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
8r3nt wrote:

Tried facetanking ALL sirus hits and they didn't even hurt!
Full video: https://youtu.be/MBc_FZgq2i0

Maze Meteor:
Spoiler

Die Beam:
Spoiler

Corridor Blast:
Spoiler

More tanking...

"
"
alphazeta33 wrote:

Gotcha. Have you invested in the chaos res watcher's eye to cap it? It's dropped in price quite a bit, I'm considering getting it.

These have fluctuated in price all league as the inventory has been quite varied.

As I look now, mine is one of two on sale from people who are online. The other is

the GG version selling for 80ex :)

BigGreenThisisExpensive? Yours is one of the ones I've been keeping an eye on :)

I am enjoying being immune to ele weakness though.

On another note, my divine ire started to benefit massively from Empower once I got a skin of the Lords. It looks like the dual effect of +2 to gems on empower and the main skill is a big power spike. I'm now at 5M boss DPS before flasks.
archnemesis Veritania:

https://vimeo.com/682789022

https://pastebin.com/CSfTW6mT

I'm optimistic:) Maven's Elderslayer party was a joke...

18,5M sDPS, 70K armour, without vHaste, without frenzies, without def banner.
simulacum completed:) forgot to enable the increased effect of non damaging ailments mastery, after correcting that, everything was okay. next targets are UberElder and Maven.

I'm very happy, this is my first league ever after a few years in standard, and managed to put together my character from zero and to complete simulacrum.

thank you guys for the encouragement:)
Last edited by Brigetiol on Feb 28, 2022, 1:21:27 PM
"
Brigetiol wrote:
simulacum completed:) forgot to enable the increased effect of non damaging ailments mastery, after correcting that, everything was okay. next targets are UberElder and Maven.

I'm very happy, this is my first league ever after a few years in standard, and managed to put together my character from zero and to complete simulacrum.

thank you guys for the encouragement:)

Fantastic work!

Your play testing in 3.16 was invaluable in terms of getting things correct in the theory craft. I am glad it all came to fruition for you in 3.17. :)
I failed simul at wave 30 lmao. Tried tanking both the axe guy and the swords at the same time, didn't go well. I guess I need more armour.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Mar 1, 2022, 9:18:18 AM
I got my inquisitor up and running, but can't fit in the HOA without enlightened. I can afford it but not sure if I want to go all in. Spent only a few X so far. Feels strong, doing T16 already at level 77.

It's a pain balancing resists and stats to get leadership online.

One thing though is what all the triggering of CWDT reckoning/curse my mana sometimes get drained to 0, which then turns off RF. I know Andy has a curse on hit ring but how are others handling this? Enduring mana flask and damage taken recovered as mana can't keep up some times.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I got my inquisitor up and running, but can't fit in the HOA without enlightened. I can afford it but not sure if I want to go all in. Spent only a few X so far. Feels strong, doing T16 already at level 77.

It's a pain balancing resists and stats to get leadership online.

One thing though is what all the triggering of CWDT reckoning/curse my mana sometimes get drained to 0, which then turns off RF. I know Andy has a curse on hit ring but how are others handling this? Enduring mana flask and damage taken recovered as mana can't keep up some times.

you don't have to use any trigger skills. I personally don't use curse trigger, my dps is about 17million without curse so it's definitely not needed, but i do self case flammability only for pinnacle bosses that won't die in 3 seconds. for cwdt set up try to keep the skill at level 1, again that is also not necessary, i use a cwdt-lvl1 cold snap set up just for the sake of it but there is no noticeable difference to me with/without 3 frenzy charges.
We need at least reckoning right? Hmm maybe I can do reckoning/hextouch/flammability, so at least the curse itself should be free. Gem sockets kind of tight though.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
We need at least reckoning right? Hmm maybe I can do reckoning/hextouch/flammability, so at least the curse itself should be free. Gem sockets kind of tight though.

We don't NEED reckoning. Andy is using reckoning just for the chance to debilitate and because there are literally no other skills we can benefit from. but the impact is so small so if you have mana issue you don't have to use any trigger skills.

also i don't think the curse will be mana-free if you use hextouch, it will cost mana.

my current pob: https://pastebin.com/1LfV8xkG
Last edited by 8r3nt on Mar 1, 2022, 11:10:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info