[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

reckoning debiliate is pretty important imo. Along with the 50% chance to debiliate mastery, it reliably causes mobs to deal 10% less damage. It doesn't even specify melee damage, but all damage.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
reckoning debiliate is pretty important imo. Along with the 50% chance to debiliate mastery, it reliably causes mobs to deal 10% less damage. It doesn't even specify melee damage, but all damage.

if it suits your build, by all means use it, keep it at lvl1 so that it does not drain your mana. my character is already immortal without it so it doesn't make an impact for me.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I got my inquisitor up and running, but can't fit in the HOA without enlightened. I can afford it but not sure if I want to go all in. Spent only a few X so far. Feels strong, doing T16 already at level 77.

It's a pain balancing resists and stats to get leadership online.

One thing though is what all the triggering of CWDT reckoning/curse my mana sometimes get drained to 0, which then turns off RF. I know Andy has a curse on hit ring but how are others handling this? Enduring mana flask and damage taken recovered as mana can't keep up some times.

Instead of enlighten I was using this:

no def banner, but hoa fits
Last edited by Brigetiol on Mar 1, 2022, 12:46:31 PM
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

if it suits your build, by all means use it, keep it at lvl1 so that it does not drain your mana. my character is already immortal without it so it doesn't make an impact for me.

Doesn't matter if you level it, Reckoning costs no mana :)
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

Doesn't matter if you level it, Reckoning costs no mana :)

right! thanks for pointing out :)
I changed my CWDT/WoC/Flammability to WoC/hextouch/flammability which I can self cast if needed.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I changed my CWDT/WoC/Flammability to WoC/hextouch/flammability which I can self cast if needed.

An Awakened Fire Pen level 3 is only 30c and will give you exposure and remove the need of WOC.

Once we got the exposure elsewhere, Claey and I removed WOC and replaced it with Vaal Cold Snap for nice Frenzy charges. Link with CWDt for mapping and self cast vaal portion against bosses.
"
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

An Awakened Fire Pen level 3 is only 30c and will give you exposure and remove the need of WOC.

Once we got the exposure elsewhere, Claey and I removed WOC and replaced it with Vaal Cold Snap for nice Frenzy charges. Link with CWDt for mapping and self cast vaal portion against bosses.

You can get fire exposure on your gloves as well from the new mods

I've finally figured out what to run instead of Cwdt+Woc :) With a few adjustments on my tree (Reduced mana cost nodes + Reduced life cost mastery) + Vitality, I can comfortably cast Zealotry at about 1500 life costs. Big DPS upgrade!
Last edited by OddFrequency on Mar 1, 2022, 4:02:40 PM
"
OddFrequency wrote:

I've finally figured out what to run instead of Cwdt+Woc :) With a few adjustments on my tree (Reduced mana cost nodes + Reduced life cost mastery) + Vitality, I can comfortably cast Zealotry at about 1500 life costs. Big DPS upgrade!

Glad that works for you! I was doing the same but 1500 life is not nothing even with inquisitor regen so gotta use with caution. also there is a cast animation and it interrupts channeling which makes it cluncky so it didnt work for me.

did you try Anger instead of zealotry? might give you more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info