[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Cchris07 wrote:

on the plus side awakened focus/ destruction can be picked up 3-4 ex for both so im kinda happy about that :D.

I would not spend a dime on any Awakened Gems until you have the following:

Incinerate 21/23
Empower 4
Enlighten 4
Discipline 21
Determination 21

The awakened gems and the super expensive jewels are really late late end game buys. The above gems are core to your damage and survivability.
Sirus AW 8 down.

First time ever for me on any character.
Spoiler
"
Sirus AW 8 down.

gzz brother and thanks for the pointers in the previous post, atm my problem is this crap

i just got done with the "correct" cwdt setups with the exact levels he uses.
and those aw gems are last on the list dw. :)

atm im lacking strength to level those red gems but i geuss thatl tie in with better rare items?

E4 is my priorty rn almost got enough, gotta get that herald of ash involved :P im not arsed about 21 gems till the rares/chaos res/and both lvl 4 E/E are sorted :D

my flask setup's wonky too but dont even press them so who cares at this moment in time xd

just hold right click, flame dash to next pack, press 1 if i land in a pile of chaos lmao :D its great!

edit: ok so just had a clever [Removed by Support] idea... fuck level 4 enlighten use level 3 in +1 gem gloves?????????????? :o......... 5 exalt saved.

it worked ;]. good little patch up for now :D cost me 30c. should put this in the guide ppl will appreciate it.

just to show it did :D...
Spoiler

Last edited by Al_GGG on Aug 3, 2020, 5:18:41 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Sirus AW 8 down.

gzz brother and thanks for the pointers in the previous post, atm my problem is this crap

atm im lacking strength to level those red gems but i geuss thatl tie in with better rare items?

E4 is my priorty rn almost got enough, gotta get that herald of ash involved :P im not arsed about 21 gems till the rares/chaos res/and both lvl 4 E/E are sorted :D

my flask setup's wonky too but dont even press them so who cares at this moment in time xd

just hold right click, flame dash to next pack, press 1 if i land in a pile of chaos lmao :D its great!

edit: ok so just had a clever [Removed by Support] idea... fuck level 4 enlighten use level 3 in +1 gem gloves?????????????? :o......... 5 exalt saved.

it worked ;]. good little patch up for now :D cost me 30c. should put this in the guide ppl will appreciate it.

Spoiler

Take +30 node on the tree. That should cover you until you get your end game gear with some strength and then you can just refund the point you used in the tree.

You can use the same technique to grab a couple of mana reserve nodes on the tree so that you can run all three auras. Once you get the ability to run all three via EL4, you can refund the points.
Spoiler
"
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Sirus AW 8 down.

Spoiler

Take +30 node on the tree. That should cover you until you get your end game gear with some strength and then you can just refund the point you used in the tree.

You can use the same technique to grab a couple of mana reserve nodes on the tree so that you can run all three auras. Once you get the ability to run all three via EL4, you can refund the points.

spent the enlighten money on that lvl 4 empower instead :D! got both those sorted now pogg, this builds too node hungry to be doing that imo.. ik those are bad gloves but ya theyl work till i get a level 4 :P also got the str and tiny bit of dex i needed on the gloves so hit it all saving them nodes for what i really need :D
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 20, 2020, 4:25:10 AM
-sorry 2x post -.-
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 20, 2020, 4:30:03 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Sirus AW 8 down.

Spoiler

This is genius saving 5ex bro XD
Spoiler
"
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Sirus AW 8 down.

Spoiler

This is genius saving 5ex bro XD

:D!!!!!! still happy about that now lmao happy to help, also all the auras gain +1 so thats a nice deal sweetener too.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 20, 2020, 4:28:27 AM
what can be done about temporal chains cause it really sucks lol.. :o
i do need reduced curse rings but is it still gona suck even with those?

also wave just killed me on 90% cause the phys reflect, advise to others you put in cold snap instead for phys reflect or just mapping in general so you can be care free about that mod, the speed upgrade makes up for it ;p, use wave for big boss fights :P got it offhand now so i can go for an ez gem swap should i vaal a map and lock in phys reflect

i noticed a dying sun is "ok" for inc aoe too so might start using one of those instead of my basalt, this also ties in making the wise oak pen if your other resistances are higher

i may use one of these (for now cus im broke) so i can have a perfect other ring that dont require reduced curse effect... :o?
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 20, 2020, 9:17:02 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
what can be done about temporal chains cause it really sucks lol.. :o
i do need reduced curse rings but is it still gona suck even with those?

also wave just killed me on 90% cause the phys reflect, advise to others you put in cold snap instead for phys reflect or just mapping in general so you can be care free about that mod, the speed upgrade makes up for it ;p, use wave for big boss fights :P got it offhand now so i can go for an ez gem swap should i vaal a map and lock in phys reflect

i noticed a dying sun is "ok" for inc aoe too so might start using one of those instead of my basalt, this also ties in making the wise oak pen if your other resistances are higher

i may use one of these (for now cus im broke) so i can have a perfect other ring that dont require reduced curse effect... :o?

Before I go CI this build (less DPS but no headache wth Chaos resistance & curse mod map). I avoided every curse mod map. Elemental weakness map mod easily get you in 1 random arrow. You need double ring curse reduction (and headache with chaos resistance next). This belt is double-edged sword :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info