[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
You need double ring curse reduction.This belt is double-edged sword :(

I disagree with this.

I have done every thing in the game including Sirus at AW8 and have 0 curse reduction on my rings.

Just reroll any temp chains maps and the other curses are relatively meaningless.

expensive but soooooooooo worth it, get +1 gems and +2 aoe gem ones, now you got a hella lot more armour es and stronger herald of ash :D! and still a crapply level 3 enlighten and it all checks out cheaper than the level 4 enlighten still... hahahahaha :D

you can divine them also witch is nice to max em out :P
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 20, 2020, 10:14:03 PM
"
"
Cchris07 wrote:
what can be done about temporal chains cause it really sucks lol.. :o
i do need reduced curse rings but is it still gona suck even with those?

also wave just killed me on 90% cause the phys reflect, advise to others you put in cold snap instead for phys reflect or just mapping in general so you can be care free about that mod, the speed upgrade makes up for it ;p, use wave for big boss fights :P got it offhand now so i can go for an ez gem swap should i vaal a map and lock in phys reflect

i noticed a dying sun is "ok" for inc aoe too so might start using one of those instead of my basalt, this also ties in making the wise oak pen if your other resistances are higher

i may use one of these (for now cus im broke) so i can have a perfect other ring that dont require reduced curse effect... :o?

Before I go CI this build (less DPS but no headache wth Chaos resistance & curse mod map). I avoided every curse mod map. Elemental weakness map mod easily get you in 1 random arrow. You need double ring curse reduction (and headache with chaos resistance next). This belt is double-edged sword :(

so what ima do now... is buy 2 chaos based crusader rings (i75 or 86 if cheap) and just sit clicking chaos orbs on them.... till i land this curse crap on one and res cap with the other. cus u literally cant buy a nice ring. il make something that works for now then farm tinker them or something idk...

Spoiler

auras still not lvl 20 yet :P, 1 jewel socket left to pick up + unatural yet to be plugged.

later on i may drop the belt and go ci but idk... im sure that has its own flaws too

il be sure to link my loadout/stats once im fully geared if anyone gives a shit XD

ive stopped at these for now 12 chaos res now lel, 47 if i pop the ziri, 6 under fire res cap but eh dont care got endurence and dying sun so shud be fine.

going to force the life into this one and craft like fire and chaos on it

this one res caps me for now but il continue spamming it later..

also crafted some nice ones along the way so i didnt even loose money rlly... on high buyout till i look into what can be farmed.

3k life 4.5k es now, starting to lean toward ci... especially cus discipline and the gloves.. :o
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 20, 2020, 11:35:17 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
expensive but soooooooooo worth it, get +1 gems and +2 aoe gem ones, now you got a hella lot more armour es and stronger herald of ash :D! and still a crapply level 3 enlighten and it all checks out cheaper than the level 4 enlighten still... hahahahaha :D

Nice suggestion!

I grabbed a pair of these as well. I gave up some chaos res but I gained almost 5ex, life, ES and armor.

4ex of that gain will be buying a level 5 Awakened Controlled Destruction as soon as the Enlighten sells.

"
"
Cchris07 wrote:

Nice suggestion!

I grabbed a pair of these as well. I gave up some chaos res but I gained almost 5ex, life, ES and armor.

4ex of that gain will be buying a level 5 Awakened Controlled Destruction as soon as the Enlighten sells.

come to daddy! :)

Just to double check.

If we enchant the Hands of the High Templar, none of the stats (implicit and explicit) will be effected right?
it supposed to be +1 to socketed gems +2 to socketed aoe gems btw... u got traps, ur gonna have to replace those to get those lvl 24 auras, i imagine you noticed by now anyways, feelsbadman -.-

in other news ...

so i f'd off malagomaniac part too seating my cblood jewel and noticed i can get "sanctum of thought" for a bunch of armour + 20% reduced curse effect AND 20% reduced critical damage taken, it puts his char up to 66k armour i think this trade off is worth it by a longshot, can get away with 1 T1 reduced curse ring now and get a more life/res/damage focused one as the other to make up for lost damage aka opal ring? :D

pob link for MY endgame tree. :) the two chaos/life nodes will be last but precision is also a good choice instead of those two as pob saying it gives more endgame dps even for him.. just depends if i need the chaos res or not at that point. :P
https://pastebin.com/ED6WS2Rv
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 21, 2020, 4:47:44 AM
"
Just to double check.

If we enchant the Hands of the High Templar, none of the stats (implicit and explicit) will be effected right?

not too sure about that one bud lemme know if u find out as id like to know too, maybe buy a shit pair and go find out in lab ? :P and read my previous post :P? :o
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 21, 2020, 5:23:13 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
it supposed to be +1 to socketed gems +2 to socketed aoe gems btw... u got traps, ur gonna have to replace those to get those lvl 24 auras, i imagine you noticed by now anyways, feelsbadman -.-

I was looking to hit 3 stats out of the 5 corruptions, which I did, to positively effect the build: Life, ES and socketed gems. And that was for only 65c.

If I get lucky with budget, I might try to hit 4 stats eventually by adding the AOE but that is a ways off.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 21, 2020, 9:57:10 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:

these corrupted gloves are so flexible!

You can divine them as you said and bless them as well (to max out the implicits like life and ES).

Also, you can Beast Craft them to 30% quality which gives more armor and ES.

I just did this and I hit exactly 7900 effective life with the beast crafting!

I am off to the lab now to see about enchanting. According to others it will work. I will report back.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 21, 2020, 9:57:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info