[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Cchris07 wrote:
will incinerate/cast channel/firestorm be a good viable leveling setup? :o

I would recommend following the build guides leveling section. When I followed it, I had arguably my easiest leveling experience ever.
When shopping for end game jewels, is it better to search for flat armor or % increased armor?
"
Cchris07 wrote:
will incinerate/cast channel/firestorm be a good viable leveling setup? :o

Hey,

Yes it would!
I would skip on getting the "Channeling"-nodes early on then and go for the other damage first :)

Greetz

"
How can I deal with chaos DoT or poison?
I died a lot on these. And it is so hard with budget gear to get capped with chaos resistance.

Hey,

Would be best to cap on chaos res too, but otherwise, take the "Soul of Shakari"-pantheon, which will help reduce DoT you take :)

Greetz

"
When shopping for end game jewels, is it better to search for flat armor or % increased armor?

Hey,

That would totally depend on how much base armour you already have. If you are for example not using armour gloves and helmet, you will have quite low base armour and then flat armour would be better.
If you have decent armour on your gear, go for % armour.

Greetz
Last edited by Claeysken on Jul 18, 2020, 1:35:23 PM
these gems in a tabula at level 38.

this ring at 22 (drop arcane surge/mana flask)

follow the trees listed.

= laughing all the way to act 10.

dont forget your stick at level 47.

levelling guide complete/simplified :D lol
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 18, 2020, 10:51:16 PM
you know your onto a winner when you dont even need your skillpoints :L got to highgate with 7 to spend :L

Spoiler
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 18, 2020, 3:09:37 PM
got my very first final end game piece of gear today (I also have one gem that is end game, 21/23 Incinerate).

This enchant rocks.

Many more items to go :)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 18, 2020, 5:44:06 PM
With Presence of Chayula + pick up Soul of Arakaali + Shakiri can improve quality of life from DoT also. And Chayula converted life to extra ES than i got previously without Chayula. From 6.6K EHP to 7.9K EHP.
heres what im using for act5-maps.

Spoiler

its total trash i found on the way and brought at the start, will be using your weapon soon as i can, firestorm while channelling was a really nice shout, ez malachai :D
----
ok so, channelling firestorms kinda op, you can cast it 3x per sec thats 20 balls @ 40k dmg = 800k dps, now consider its happening 3x per sec thats our 2.4m dps we lost back(from unplugging awakened controlled/focus) (it does happen over 2 seconds but if you keep casting im pretty sure the maths is right)

one cons you can consider is not all the balls can hit one target, meaning smaller size bosses wont be taking 2.4m from firestorm.. however...

the pros, much better clearspeed, less need to charge to full you can just spin and clear your screen, es still leeching during kiting when we stop attacking with incinerate to move, ignite :D, no more 1 dude behind you that you have to turn and hit ect.. :D

by all means stick to the guide but i feel like ima keep running this cus its jus fun :D and 2m dps without firestorm considered is still plenty :D i do have the other two gems offhand leveling for those high tier bosses though as a backup plan.

https://pastebin.com/zBgibyxe

found this is a nice flask to use when your igniting too :P

meanwhile shredding through the acts.... still in trashbag gear.

felt this was worth a snapshot/share as it dont usually happen on the way to maps :P burned a hole right through shav's purse lmao :D
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 18, 2020, 10:53:29 PM

do we require these exact mods on them both? if not what ones are most important?

jus paid out 6 ex for em so dont tell me now L0L

how did you get your skill node on the boots + wont a "of warding flask" work instead of those rings?
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 19, 2020, 1:43:20 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:

do we require these exact mods on them both? if not what ones are most important?

jus paid out 6 ex for em so dont tell me now L0L

how did you get your skill node on the boots + wont a "of warding flask" work instead of those rings?

Hey!

Each mod on there grants quite a bit to the build, so yea, I would call most of them "essential" ^^

The boots can have the mod because they are considered "Blight uniques" (unique set made specifically for the Blight league) and so they can be anointed.

To anoint them, go to Cassia (either in your hideout or town, you have to have found her in maps first though) and put the boots in, together with a Crimson oil, Opalescent oil and a Silver oil.

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info