[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Thanks a lot for the reply and patience.

So heres another update, I went to buy the medium cluster jewel and drop some life nodes for the damage (basically im not dying so it wasn't a big threat to drop some, but then I Quality up the armour and stuff and I broke even so ty for pointing that one). Also I buy the helmet enchant, kinda sad because I manage to drop a perfect roll helmet in my first Sirus but the one I bought is at 19% so not a big deal. Right now, with those improvements, it is starting to feel good. Damage is starting to feel right, I just face tank the Forge of the Phoenix boss and no problems with that one.

Right now, I dont know what you recommend me, if work towards the flasks (was thinking of cinderswallow and bottled faith) or the awakened gems (mainly the ones for incinerate set up).

Once again, thanks for the help, will keep you guys updated :D

EDIT: Rn I will work for the Enlighten gem so I can free up some space for more points
Last edited by Donizuka on Apr 24, 2021, 9:47:44 PM
Since you are playing as elementalist, I think you can get rid of Amplify and Blast Radius, getting 4 points back. You should have plenty of AOE with Heart of Destruction
"
Donizuka wrote:

Right now, I dont know what you recommend me, if work towards the flasks (was thinking of cinderswallow and bottled faith) or the awakened gems (mainly the ones for incinerate set up).

In order, assuming you have the money, this is what I would get

1) Bottled Faith
2) Awakened Hextouch Level 5 (don't get any other Awakened Hextouch accept level 5 unless you think you can level it yourself)
3) Cinderswallow
4) Awakened gems for the Incinerate setup
Looking to run another spel with aegis aurora and this similar setup as I have ran incinerate to death. Any ideas? Firestorm? Blazing salvo? Anything.
"
TwisterDon wrote:
Looking to run another spel with aegis aurora and this similar setup as I have ran incinerate to death. Any ideas? Firestorm? Blazing salvo? Anything.

This was asked last league as well. The typical answer is that they will all work but none will come close to Incinerate for damage.
"
"
TwisterDon wrote:

This was asked last league as well. The typical answer is that they will all work but none will come close to Incinerate for damage.

Even bladeblast bladefall ??
"
TwisterDon wrote:
"
"
TwisterDon wrote:

Even bladeblast bladefall ??

I was referring more to fire specific skills.

BB/BF has better damage than Incinerate but that is a different build from this one since it requires different gear and support gems.

You can find some nice Inquisitor BB/BF builds which are very popular this league at poe.ninja.

Also, you can looks at builds in general that use aegis aurora for different ideas on poe.ninja

Just a reminder that this setup contains stun protection while channeling (tree passive Lucidity and cluster jewel, which added with Arcane Swiftness is 100%), so if you switch to a non-channeling skill you need to adjust for it. Also like Andy said, Incinerate is just a lot of damage, especially if you release. I assume they bake the extra damage in because you have to stand still, which normally is a big penalty

Edit: Another big/final upgrade would be a skin of loyal with the extra +1 to sockets skill corruption (so it gives +2 total). The extra +1 also works on empower so incinerate gets another level. It's very expensive so last league I went with a skin of LORDS with a phase acrobat notable, which definitely made me feel more tanky.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Apr 26, 2021, 12:05:57 PM
"
Donizuka wrote:
Thanks a lot for the reply and patience.

Once again, thanks for the help, will keep you guys updated :D

EDIT: Rn I will work for the Enlighten gem so I can free up some space for more points

Things look good!

I have just one extra tip to give.

Your Weapon has Flame Dash Second Wind Infernal Cry. Infernal Cry is not linked to second wind.

Link your Infernal Cry in your weapon to Second Wind. You will be able to use it much more often.
Wanted to share my current progress, my budget home hacked version (so no overlord megalomanic, no blue nightmare, etc).

https://pastebin.com/fPB5U4MS

Just bought the last piece of affordable gear. Total cost so far is around 350C. Everything after this is multiple exalts, so not sure how much more I'll invest. I think highest map I did was T9? Feels very comfortable and tanky, ultimatums pretty safe.

So what's up with my janky version:

1) Using petrified blood to achieve low life for pain attunement. Unreserved life is 53%, keeping it above 50% so my life leech doesn't go away since I never hit max life.

2) Heraldry cluster jewel passive works with Mastermind of Discord, so exposure without wave of conviction

3) Once I get a few more points I can slot in a 12% chaos resist jewel, and the 2 life/chaos resist nodes near purity of flesh, for 73% chaos resist total. Very important since my life pool is halved per petrified blood.

4) I would get more damage if I max out my flammability curse, but right now it's auto cast = lazy playstyle. Maybe once I hit red maps I'll self cash.

5) Since I don't need wave of conviction, I put in purifying flame for the combustion, and free consecrated ground for life regen for me and my boys

6) Still need to annoint my amulet, that was what I just bought. Heart of Flame and Golem Commander are both good, but expensive. Might go with Command of Steel (7% dps) or Divine Judgment. Any other suggestions for a "cheaper" annoint?

Edit: Fixed my POB URL a few times to set the correct config. I'm about 2M DPS lower than original guide, but original guide's skin of loyal/flasks/awaken gems/double curse counts for most of the difference.

Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Apr 27, 2021, 5:44:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info