[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:

Ah such a blunder swapping haste/vaal haste. Makes sense now and I feel stupid lol! I think its gonna work wonders now. Tried max delirum t16 and Sims, all pretty smooth.

I am a bit confused with the usefullness of vitality as it seem the benefit is not much in terms life/es regen? Am I right, thinking if its better to swap thsi to aspect of avian or some other aura. The amulet/WE can prove life/leech for defence?

Also, I think the dps is already huge and the loss from CI wont even matter. Have to try this transition out. I am not sure which one is better for delve (not deep, just the challenge one).

Hey dude, all good man - we all make mistakes on POB hahaha!

I saw your question earlier about switching to CI but was at work so didn't reply:
- I think switching to CI adds a lot of survivability to the build
- Damage loss should not be a problem if you can reach 52% cooldown recovery
- Otherwise, I would just test it by removing Pain Attunement keystone, and not turning on RF to see if you are comfortable with that damage

For vitality: It it a critical defensive mechanic of the build because it gives you ES regen with Zealot's Oath. I think Vitality is better than Aspect of the x/y/z because those don't give you phys damage reduction either (does not count as aura for Guardian Ascendancy afaik).

If you have checked the 'upgrades' section of my guide: Actually, I plan to go CI in next set of currency investments haha but if you do go CI, let me know how it goes! I also prefer CI because it gives even more survivability to the build. If you do go CI, remember you can allocate a different Minor Pantheon because Poison immunity is no longer needed.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Ewpew
Ewpew, this costed me the whole last night -.-
Thanks for the effort and especially for the answers to ppls questions.

My copy of the build gives me headaches, I can't turn on all heralds/auras. Some are always missing due to no mana or no life.
What am I doing wrong?
Any particular order to turn the grid on one I died again?

Greetings from Germany
"
DrDella wrote:
Ewpew, this costed me the whole last night -.-
Thanks for the effort and especially for the answers to ppls questions.

My copy of the build gives me headaches, I can't turn on all heralds/auras. Some are always missing due to no mana or no life.
What am I doing wrong?
Any particular order to turn the grid on one I died again?

Greetings from Germany

Hey there, sorry to hear that you are running into issues with the build. Could you share your POB so I can take a quick look? Thanks!
Good morning mate :)
Does this help? https://pastebin.com/xSB0ZGtP
Pretty steep learning curve with all this, love it though!
"
DrDella wrote:
Good morning mate :)
Does this help? https://pastebin.com/xSB0ZGtP
Pretty steep learning curve with all this, love it though!

Hey there, I am going live in a few minutes on stream - I think I would be able to explain it better there. Is it ok if I answer your questions there? Thanks!!

EDIT: By the way, can't see your character on the POB link you shared.. I will look up your profile!
Last edited by Ewpew on May 15, 2020, 6:40:15 AM
Reactivated my ancient Twitch account even before you suggested it hehe. Appreciated!
"
DrDella wrote:
Reactivated my ancient Twitch account even before you suggested it hehe. Appreciated!

Ok just mention in chat if you are on! Thanks!!!
"
Ewpew wrote:
Hey, I've updated the guide with a video showcasing how the build performs in T16 100% delirious map. You might want to check it out :)

Cheers,
Ewpew

I've just checked it out and wow, its killing fast as well as survivability is there too.

Last edited by Cronggz on May 16, 2020, 4:03:45 AM
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
DrDella wrote:

Ok just mention in chat if you are on! Thanks!!!

Your tip was on point. I somehow overlooked the Intuitive Leap jewel and the nodes that come with it. Working like a charm now - Hands down best build and guide.
Awesome! <3
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:

Ah such a blunder swapping haste/vaal haste. Makes sense now and I feel stupid lol! I think its gonna work wonders now. Tried max delirum t16 and Sims, all pretty smooth.

I am a bit confused with the usefullness of vitality as it seem the benefit is not much in terms life/es regen? Am I right, thinking if its better to swap thsi to aspect of avian or some other aura. The amulet/WE can prove life/leech for defence?

Also, I think the dps is already huge and the loss from CI wont even matter. Have to try this transition out. I am not sure which one is better for delve (not deep, just the challenge one).

Hey dude, all good man - we all make mistakes on POB hahaha!

I saw your question earlier about switching to CI but was at work so didn't reply:
- I think switching to CI adds a lot of survivability to the build
- Damage loss should not be a problem if you can reach 52% cooldown recovery
- Otherwise, I would just test it by removing Pain Attunement keystone, and not turning on RF to see if you are comfortable with that damage

For vitality: It it a critical defensive mechanic of the build because it gives you ES regen with Zealot's Oath. I think Vitality is better than Aspect of the x/y/z because those don't give you phys damage reduction either (does not count as aura for Guardian Ascendancy afaik).

If you have checked the 'upgrades' section of my guide: Actually, I plan to go CI in next set of currency investments haha but if you do go CI, let me know how it goes! I also prefer CI because it gives even more survivability to the build. If you do go CI, remember you can allocate a different Minor Pantheon because Poison immunity is no longer needed.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Ewpew

Tried to get the CI to accomodate the current aura, not able to even with enlighten4, 15% reduce zealotry enchant onhelm. Looks like CI would need alot of 1% reduce mana gems! Could make it work with 7 1% reduced mana gems but without vitality. Could do t16 100% delirous with beyond. Howover, the damage loss is about 62% (30% spell + RF+ grand spectrums I sacrifised for 1% gems) which is huge! I am gonna go back to low life for now and enjoy the dps.
Last edited by Einstein_Jnr on May 15, 2020, 9:04:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info