[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

Feel pretty good about the build, extremely tanky, crazy map dps, stupid boss dps with barrage, 20/20 simul is a joke even with chain. Looking to take this as far as I can though.

Aside from jewels which I know are obviously my next project, does anyone see any obvious upgrade paths that I'm missing? I've been staring at everything for too long I think, to be able to see the obvious stuff if there is any.

Got about 30ex available at the moment.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
Feel pretty good about the build, extremely tanky, crazy map dps, stupid boss dps with barrage, 20/20 simul is a joke even with chain. Looking to take this as far as I can though.

Aside from jewels which I know are obviously my next project, does anyone see any obvious upgrade paths that I'm missing? I've been staring at everything for too long I think, to be able to see the obvious stuff if there is any.

Got about 30ex available at the moment.

Dunno if I post too much but here goes:

Cheap - Diamond Flask of the order, Mantra of Flames with 1% RMR and shoot some Glassblowers baubles at your flasks :D.

Expensive - go for more offensive WE. Survivability should be sufficient with one RP as Guardian.

Either Anger multi with:

Crit Chance Hatred

Multi or Attack speed Precision

or Extra Cold Hatred.

Pick one which fits your budget or compare them in PoB. I just bought the last one and never even compared. If you "feel" the DPS increase it's a lot for me.

I like your helmet but you can always go for additional projectiles.

Also get a Cinderswallow with Crit Chance.
Last edited by K4P0T on May 6, 2020, 12:09:34 PM
damn im gonna be so sad when they nerf this lolol but i'll enjoy it as much as i can for the rest of the league..
can someone take a look at my pob and see what i can do to make some upgrades on dps + energy shield (playing the scion version)
https://pastebin.com/uNsxA4N0
Agree it'll be a bummer when it's gone, but this build has definitely got to go... Lol.

That said, pouring 350ex into lots of builds will be able to produce similar face roll status.
Hi guys, Is it possible to transfer from EK build to Power siphon with these equipments that I have without having to sell my Headhunter? I have 65 ex spare and can sell some of my current equipments for this build.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Got a better Cinder
Last edited by Paxx0214 on May 7, 2020, 3:07:31 AM
Got a 1% RMR Conqs Efficiency yesterday.

With 10% RMR jewels I can socket 2 Empowers and still have 12 mana left.

Put in another RP cluster. Survivability is aces now. Going for a third one but only for Sirus fights.

Shaper DPS is around 15Million now with Barrage and 4.5M with AW chain . It's enough to instant phase Sirus so he casts one meteorite at most. No die beams no everlasting fire bullsh*t.

Aul is a complete joke now at depth 500.

Will do some boss and mapping videos but I dunno if Moldy is still active to add them.

Hopefully I can get alteast one 1% RMR cluster to slot in Unnatural Instinct again.

I'm also thinking about going for a dual wield setup with more 1% RMR jewels.
Last edited by K4P0T on May 7, 2020, 6:21:41 AM
Back to the wand Empy was using. How do I craft it? Alt-spam a Hunter ilvl 78 wand, get ele pen, regal (start over if complete trash), annul, slam (start over if complete trash). Or is there a better method?
Thanks!
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
Hi guys, Is it possible to transfer from EK build to Power siphon with these equipments that I have without having to sell my Headhunter? I have 65 ex spare and can sell some of my current equipments for this build.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Got a better Cinder

Should be fine with that budget. Can get a decent wand for 10-15, craft the shield for 3-4, and the armor is what, 6? Should be set after that. %es rings if you want more durability. Probably change the gloves too, but that's cheap.
can any1 help me with my tree, i think i need to change it to make it work on my lvl, i'm lvl80 and got only 2.9k es, i can run all my auras and buffs, but i die way to fast.
i know i need to change some gear but i'm out of currency :(
"
n4zroth wrote:
Back to the wand Empy was using. How do I craft it? Alt-spam a Hunter ilvl 78 wand, get ele pen, regal (start over if complete trash), annul, slam (start over if complete trash). Or is there a better method?
Thanks!

Before you try and craft it, plug it in to see if it's actually worth it. In my Scion setup, these are the wand differences:

Piscator's - 15.3m
375 PDPS w/ 7% ele pen - 23.5m
Empy's wand w/ 22% ele pen, 143 pdps, t1 crit multi, t1 crit chance and t2 attack speed - 24.4m

900k jump, probably better to just upgrade the wand to higher pdps or more ele pen. His only works because he has a 4k ex budget and the pen/crit/crit multi is better than scaling pdps.
Last edited by moldycondom on May 7, 2020, 10:53:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info