[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
Asag wrote:
Guys Im trying to prioritize my upgrades and I wonder how important is the helmet enchant? Does it helps vs single target with barrage support or only in clear speed with chain?

I think my priorities should be:

1. Better wand than Piscator.
2. Level 21 auras (waiting for my gems to hit lvl 20 so I will see if anything will upgrade to 21).
3. Alpha with the enchant.
4. Lvl 21/23 and awakened gems.
5. 5p voices.
6. Unnatural Instinct jewel.
7. More medium jewels and corrupting them for RMR implicit.

Is this order correct?

Couple easy ones would be vitality on your Amulet and I run 2 heralds on my rings to free up gem sockets for blood rage and a golem.
Since I rolled T1 ele pen with attacks and had the aura damage mod I used awakener orb and got this:

1 free prefix and 1 free suffix.
At this point the best option is crafting "Atacks with this weapon penetrate 9-10 elemental ressistances" and slam exalt? Or something different?
For the people who rerolled from Guardian to Scion; do you think it was worth it? Debating if I’m going to level a Scion or not.
is the build doable with about 120ex, with current prices ? what kind of tank/dps level can be expected ?
"
unite01 wrote:
is the build doable with about 120ex, with current prices ? what kind of tank/dps level can be expected ?

I think it'll be pretty strong with that budget. You'll need to level pretty high to fully utilize 7passive voices though.

Should be able to cover the core of the build and touch some of the OP nature of the build. Then upgrade to 5p or 3p as able.
"
DasWiggles wrote:

I think it'll be pretty strong with that budget. You'll need to level pretty high to fully utilize 7passive voices though.

Should be able to cover the core of the build and touch some of the OP nature of the build. Then upgrade to 5p or 3p as able.

Thanks for the reply, except for downgrading the voices, what other cut can i make that wont bring down the build too much ? should i try to get int+es split personalities ? or focus on -mana res jewels ?
Last edited by unite01 on May 5, 2020, 5:52:23 PM
"
unite01 wrote:
"
DasWiggles wrote:

Thanks for the reply, except for downgrading the voices, what other cut can i make that wont bring down the build too much ? should i try to get int+es split personalities ? or focus on -mana res jewels ?

I did -mana jewels. Most of mine are still pretty garbage, and I don't have a SP. Still have 7k es and can fully tank storms. Running 19 auras.
"
DasWiggles wrote:

I did -mana jewels. Most of mine are still pretty garbage, and I don't have a SP. Still have 7k es and can fully tank storms. Running 19 auras.

nice, thanks
Is the helm enchant or the corruption more damage if we can't get both?
Pretty much done upgrading. Not sure I feel like spending 150ex to upgrade some jewels.
Build has an endless ceiling, and a lot of fun crafting the rares.
Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by teslabear on May 5, 2020, 9:07:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info