[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
teslabear wrote:
Pretty much done upgrading. Not sure I feel like spending 150ex to upgrade some jewels.
Build has an endless ceiling, and a lot of fun crafting the rares.
Gear
Spoiler

Would you mind explaining how to craft rares like that? Especially the rings and amulet. Very nice.
Amulet I had mirrored as a service.
Loath Hold ring I awakened a %es crusader ring to an elemental weakness hunter ring (cant remember which had a cheaper base). hit one with flat ES and open prefix/open suffix.
Ghoul Grip ring I awakened a %es crusader ring with t1 multi warlord ring. Came out with 2 open suffixes and I annuled a bad prefix.
Loath Hold took a few tries, but I was able to sell my others (all my rolls were pretty fortunate).
Loath Hold was my second try, and failed my annul. Still was able to sell the base.
Last edited by teslabear on May 5, 2020, 9:49:18 PM
Hey guys! Just wondering if u think this wand is good enought? Or should i alt/spam it for high phs damage%, pentration and then craft the double pene?
Thx!
I wanted to try Scion so I tried to search for replenishing presence + purposefull harbinger but didnt see any on market, then I seach poedb and we cant get that combo on herald jewel base, so is there something I am missing?
"
Koledajzzz wrote:
I wanted to try Scion so I tried to search for replenishing presence + purposefull harbinger but didnt see any on market, then I seach poedb and we cant get that combo on herald jewel base, so is there something I am missing?

It's on the non-curse aura jewel
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Koledajzzz wrote:

It's on the non-curse aura jewel

I know so much too, but in pob its herald jewel, so I was wondering if there are any other methods, so he probably custom crafted it in pob, thats why u can get harbinger + presence on herald jewel.
@Fliskaflet:

You get high crit multi through the following:

- Disintegration Annointment on Breathstealer

- 1% RMR Jewels

- Watchers Eye Crit Multi when affected by Anger - dirtcheap 2ex bc. noone is using Anger.

- Jewellery - Amulets are pretty expensive

- Increased Critical Damage Support 21/20 - 120 Crit Multi alone

With this you can boost your damage a lot.

You don't need the leech if you offscreen all the trash.
I'm sitting at 382% Multi atm which is not optimized since I only run 2 10% Multi jewels.

@Asag I have the same feeling. This thread looks like the selling board.
I would like to help some people but can't find the proper guys due to the amount of posted garbage items.

Atleast put them in f*cking spoilers if you cant help yourself.

"
klistier wrote:
For the people who rerolled from Guardian to Scion; do you think it was worth it? Debating if I’m going to level a Scion or not.

Was worth it for me.
DPS is higher, survivability is lower.
The attack speed is noticable the reduced survivability sometimes but can be improved by RP clusters.

I can use all clusters with lvl 92.
With Guardian I needed 98 which means 6 points can still go into ES nodes or some other stuff.
Also it seems to be I have a lot more mana with Scion.
I had 12 unreserved mana on my Guardian with 2 Enlighten. Now I got rid of one Enlighten and still have more then 72 mana left.
With 11 1% RMR jewels i can run an Empower for Hatred, Discipline and Wrath no problemo and still have around 50 mana left.

Leveling took me around 6h from end of campaign to 90.
Last edited by K4P0T on May 6, 2020, 7:01:17 AM
im running 9 mana reserved jewels as this guide suggested to fit in vitality.
but i still dont have enough mana to run it. please someone tell me whats wrong.
it will be very hard to run 10 mana res jewels as im running out of space/currency.

Here is my PoB if you wanna have a look:
https://pastebin.com/YjAKPzDh

Last edited by TheHunter858 on May 6, 2020, 9:23:39 AM
"
TheHunter858 wrote:
but i still dont have enough mana to run it. please someone tell me whats wrong.
it will be very hard to run 10 mana res jewels as im running out of space/currency.

I had the same problem. All I (or OP, even) could come up with was low base mana so precision and clarity were consuming too much of what was left. I made it work with an alpha's howl with a -15% anger reservation lab enchant (though any less reserved enchant should work). I've since switched to a +2 aoe corruption and got might of the meek in the center for extra mana res.

Spoiler
Last edited by DasWiggles on May 6, 2020, 10:30:59 AM
"
TheHunter858 wrote:

The quick and dirty fix is to delevel precision (10 according to PoB) until you have enough unreserved to run all auras. Yeah you lose DPS but on the other hand you can run vitality which makes you level more safely. The helmet enchant is the more expensive way which won't benefit in the long run since you want additional projectiles in that slot.

Then level up - get a gem socket and put in another 1%. This lets you level precision to 21 even and still have 50+ mana left.

The thing is you are only at 1154 Mana which is really not a lot. Thrill Seeker won't help you in this case bc. your mana pool from Equipment is pretty low so % increase won't do much.

E2: To counter act the loss in DPS and the investment into another 1% jewel I'd suggest to buy Breathstealer (uncorrupted) which are dirt cheap, anoint them with Disintegration, put in increased critical damage (20/20 for an intermediate step and 21/20 after you get the currency) instead of ES leech. According to PoB you still Jump 500k in eDPS. From 3.8Mill to 4.2Mill (4.25 with 21/20) and may even save some money.
If you have trouble casting when your ES gets depleted - craft -9 channeling on the second ring instead of minimum frenzy. I ran around with +2 minimum from the shield only until I got blood rage and it was sufficient. You need to put in Barrage support for bossing anyways. If you have fertile cats around put them on the rings to get -10 on both rings. With that setup you can safely cast with around 7 mana remaining.

E3: On the next level up buy a WE with Crit Multiplier while affected by Anger which is 30c. Another nice chunk of DPS.
Last edited by K4P0T on May 6, 2020, 11:31:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info