[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

Thanks, eventually I ended up with

This ES mod is trash but can stay for now
"
Dimin1shed wrote:
Thanks, eventually I ended up with

This ES mod is trash but can stay for now

Slam tbh, can land a really good suffix

Edit: meant prefix
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 24, 2020, 4:21:06 PM
Atm there are 3 suffixes, is it possible to add another? Sorry for the most noobish questions out there
Are you suggesting to use ex as it is currently?
Btw. thanks for your incredible care of the thread and amazing guide in the first place, appreciate your work, finally I tackled this complex matter which crafting is.
Last edited by Dimin1shed on Apr 24, 2020, 3:11:04 PM
In a sea of Herald Stacking builds, this is the lighthouse I was looking for! Going to start building this later
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

@Moldycondom: Will try to annul after I got a back up shield..

Any quick cheap fixes for more survivability? Changed Ascendancy. I don't have a lot of phys mitigation atm.

Unwavering faith takes you from almost 0% phys mitigation to 75%, and Bastion of Hope gives you a ton more block chance, and you have 10% spell block if you've cast a spell recently + 15% attack/spell dodge if you're elusive... is this not enough?

Edit: As Teslabear says below, pantheons also add a lot of phys reduction

Need to play around with pantheos more.
Doesn't feel tanky atm. Will try out a jewel with corrupted blood. That could be an issue here.
"
Dimin1shed wrote:
Atm there are 3 suffixes, is it possible to add another? Sorry for the most noobish questions out there
Are you suggesting to use ex as it is currently?
Btw. thanks for your incredible care of the thread and amazing guide in the first place, appreciate your work, finally I tackled this complex matter which crafting is.

Sorry I meant prefix, you can slam a high % ES, or one of the hybrid ES. Imo you don't have much to lose because it's just an open mod otherwise
"
K4P0T wrote:
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

@Moldycondom: Will try to annul after I got a back up shield..

Any quick cheap fixes for more survivability? Changed Ascendancy. I don't have a lot of phys mitigation atm.

Unwavering faith takes you from almost 0% phys mitigation to 75%, and Bastion of Hope gives you a ton more block chance, and you have 10% spell block if you've cast a spell recently + 15% attack/spell dodge if you're elusive... is this not enough?

Edit: As Teslabear says below, pantheons also add a lot of phys reduction

Need to play around with pantheos more.
Doesn't feel tanky atm. Will try out a jewel with corrupted blood. That could be an issue here.

With Grace and Vitality on, you should almost never be getting hit, and when you are hit you should heal it back immediately
What in the world happened to the mantra of flames with reduced mana? Yesterday they were at 5-6 ex, today there's one for a hundred and that's it. Wtf?

Guys, please help me to craft this. I want to slam +es and +% es. How to do this?
"
smawek12 wrote:

Guys, please help me to craft this. I want to slam +es and +% es. How to do this?

Probably be cheaper just to try again. You can craft Suffixes cannot be changed, slam it, if you dont hit ES, scour, try again.
Last edited by teslabear on Apr 24, 2020, 7:50:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info