[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
K4P0T wrote:

@Moldycondom: Will try to annul after I got a back up shield..

Any quick cheap fixes for more survivability? Changed Ascendancy. I don't have a lot of phys mitigation atm.

Unwavering faith takes you from almost 0% phys mitigation to 75%, and Bastion of Hope gives you a ton more block chance, and you have 10% spell block if you've cast a spell recently + 15% attack/spell dodge if you're elusive... is this not enough?

Edit: As Teslabear says below, pantheons also add a lot of phys reduction
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 24, 2020, 9:53:05 AM
Pantheons provide a shitload of phys reduction too
I know this is kind of off-topic but what does awakening bonuses in the atlas do for us from a "money gaining" perspective?

Also do you guys run blight or alva as map mod?

Ontopic again, i'm trying to find what the next investment step is, it feels like its becoming really expensive to invest in anything so i don't want to do the wrong investment, this is my char + pob:

Last edited by fakekowa on Apr 24, 2020, 10:20:16 AM
"
fakekowa wrote:
I know this is kind of off-topic but what does awakening bonuses in the atlas do for us from a "money gaining" perspective?

Ontopic again, i'm trying to find what the next investment step is, it feels like its becoming really expensive to invest in anything so i don't want to do the wrong investment, this is my char + pob:

Awakener bonus gives you more master missions.

Run Einhar and Alva missions whenever you can, no need to break your head around it. Blight is theoretically good, but bad in practice. It slows down the clear way too much, and spending 8c per map to slow your clear is not efficient.

Upgrades:
- Minimum frenzies on shield and ring. You can sacrifice some ES for frenzies
- Get a conquerors efficiency with reduced mana corruption then replace one of your 1% jewels with another Split Personality
- Fit in another 1% reserved jewel and run a Watcher's Eye with damage mods
- Why do you have Pain Attunement allocated?
- Awakened Chain (core to the build)
- 21/23 support gems for Power Siphon (except Inspiration can be 21/20)
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 24, 2020, 11:06:39 AM
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
fakekowa wrote:

Awakener bonus gives you more master missions.

Run Einhar and Alva missions whenever you can, no need to break your head around it. Blight is theoretically good, but bad in practice. It slows down the clear way too much, and spending 8c per map to slow your clear is not efficient.

Upgrades:
- Minimum frenzies on shield and ring. You can sacrifice some ES for frenzies
- Get a conquerors efficiency with reduced mana corruption then replace one of your 1% jewels with another Split Personality
- Fit in another 1% reserved jewel and run a Watcher's Eye with damage mods
- Why do you have Pain Attunement allocated?
- Awakened Chain (core to the build)
- 21/23 support gems for Power Siphon (except Inspiration can be 21/20)

Great reply! Thanks alot for taking your time looking it through, regarding pain attunement, i totally forgot about that when moving from arc... :| Oops...

I'll look into some frenzies then, thanks again!
So some minor tweaks to my build, dropping a split personality and picking up a Watcher's Eye (Precis AS and Anger crit multi), as well as swapping out one split personality into a strength / int to cover my strength requirement (if I can be arsed to throw a load of divines at the Saqwals this isn't needed).
Gear remains basically the same, picking up some level 21 auras (the basic ones that are <1ex each).

This build seems to have taken off a bit, when I bought most the gear a few days Alphas + enchant was only around 3-4ex, I think the cheapest now is 10-15ex?

Also Moldy, its not a great clip but it shows A8 Sirus, all the gear I'm using and not even using flasks phases 1-3 before a normal final phase where he got 2 casts off. Feel free to add it if it helps! I'd consider my gear fairly budgetish for this build, I don't have 1% reserved efficiency, all my jewels are 1-2 stat 1%s and the Watcher's Eye is cheap. Total investment so far is somewhere around 130ex (based on what I paid for the gear / crafted myself.)

https://youtu.be/X15AexuLJAE

Next upgrades are Awakened Chain, 1% Conq Eff, some better jewels and more crafting attempts on wand / shield / amulet.
Edit: still missing a relevant boot enchant also
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on Apr 24, 2020, 11:44:30 AM
"
So some minor tweaks to my build, dropping a split personality and picking up a Watcher's Eye (Precis AS and Anger crit multi), as well as swapping out one split personality into a strength / int to cover my strength requirement (if I can be arsed to throw a load of divines at the Saqwals this isn't needed).
Gear remains basically the same, picking up some level 21 auras (the basic ones that are <1ex each).

This build seems to have taken off a bit, when I bought most the gear a few days Alphas + enchant was only around 3-4ex, I think the cheapest now is 10-15ex?

Also Moldy, its not a great clip but it shows A8 Sirus, all the gear I'm using and not even using flasks phases 1-3 before a normal final phase where he got 2 casts off. Feel free to add it if it helps! I'd consider my gear fairly budgetish for this build, I don't have 1% reserved efficiency, all my jewels are 1-2 stat 1%s and the Watcher's Eye is cheap. Total investment so far is somewhere around 130ex (based on what I paid for the gear / crafted myself.)

https://youtu.be/X15AexuLJAE

Next upgrades are Awakened Chain, 1% Conq Eff, some better jewels and more crafting attempts on wand / shield / amulet.
Edit: still missing a relevant boot enchant also

I've added your video to the build guide, thanks!
You were completely right, I was able to buy 7 jewels with at least one useful stat for under 50c each and can now focus on getting the gear and one efficiency with -1% Mana (I need to drop two split personalities as I won't drop my Headhunter).

Thanks for the money making guide!
Need help with crafting, never crafted anything.

Got to this point, after slamming Awakener's I used exalt, got trash mod, crafted Suffixes cannot be changed, annuled. 2 times craft mod got annuled so eventually I wasted over 10ex and still dont have any ES mod. Should I first remove "suffixes cannot..." mod and then slam ex or can I keep slamming as it is now? It's weird that I cannot hit ES mod as it has the highest weight, so i must be doing something wrong...
"
Dimin1shed wrote:
Need help with crafting, never crafted anything.

Got to this point, after slamming Awakener's I used exalt, got trash mod, crafted Suffixes cannot be changed, annuled. 2 times craft mod got annuled so eventually I wasted over 10ex and still dont have any ES mod. Should I first remove "suffixes cannot..." mod and then slam ex or can I keep slamming as it is now? It's weird that I cannot hit ES mod as it has the highest weight, so i must be doing something wrong...

You're just unlucky. As long as all 3 suffix spots are taken, you can slam and try to get an ES mod. Worst case you just multimod % ES and flat ES, and you have a decent shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info