[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

Thanks for the build and money making guide!
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
Im kinda having issues with one thing and one thing only: Bosses in T14 Burials.

The reason I say this is I wanna farm a shit ton of Burials for money. But is there a way I can boost my Power Siphon's DPS without switching chain to barrage support? The issue is I cant kill Einhar beasts fast enough or the map boss while under delirium.

Your main issue is that you're relatively low on damage.

1. Your boot elusive chance is low
2. You have a wand with low attack speed, 348 PDPS without any penetration
3. You're missing big damage cluster nodes on tree
4. Your Watcher's Eye has no damage
5. Your gems are only level 18-20, upgrading to 21 auras and 21/23 skill/support gems is a huge dps upgrade
6. You have no minimum frenzies (12% more damage, 12% attack speed if you get all 3)
7. You have no crit multi on gear
8. Make sure you use Vaal Haste on red beasts, bosses, and metamorphs

There's probably more to say, but this is all I have so far. It's as if you completely avoided getting extra damage. Of course you won't be able to kill a delirious t14 map boss with Chain support in

Thanks for the reply! Will fix these things.
So i managed to get 9 reserve jewels and enlighten on everything, I can now reserve all but im left with 11 mana, so to all others trying to make this build try to aim for atleast 1.5k mana alongside 9 reserve jewel
If I'm not using piscator's I put hatred back on, Would a 300 PDPS wand be good or just use piscator's for 60 EX Budget
Help im lacking dmg kinda
800k in hideout without flask

x6 Endbringer , x3 heraldry - All with dmg affected by herald not with minion . One with reduced mana - im lv 98

more important jewels with dmg

Last edited by DangGAWR on Apr 24, 2020, 2:13:02 AM
"

x6 Endbringer , x3 heraldry - All with dmg affected by herald not with minion . One with reduced mana - im lv 98

What is the exact problem? Single Target oder Boss DPS?
Wand could be upgraded for one with ele penetration and shield with minimum charges. Basically the stuff Moldy wrote 1 page before.

@Moldycondom: Will try to annul after I got a back up shield..

Any quick cheap fixes for more survivability? Changed Ascendancy. I don't have a lot of phys mitigation atm.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 24, 2020, 4:56:08 AM
Thanks for you latest response Moldy. Could you also add a brief crafting guide for noobs of wand with ele pen and shield with frenzy charges, along with estimated price of craft, please?
Last edited by Dimin1shed on Apr 24, 2020, 7:19:03 AM
"
Dimin1shed wrote:
Thanks for you latest response Moldy. Could you also add a brief crafting guide for noobs of wand with ele pen and shield with frenzy charges, along with estimated price of craft, please?

Shield is just a low level hunter base with 15% reduced mana res and a high level Redeemer Titanium shield with +2 frenzy (dont buy high ilvl shaper for reduced mana res they are really expensive and mostly have more then one influenced mod or are double influenced). Make sure there is only one influenced mod, slam AW orb and pray. Nothing more to it. Same goes for boots but buying them is cheaper.

Not sure about the wand atm. Looking through some options on Craft of Exile atm.
"

1. Your wand is shit... it's 301 PDPS and has low crit
2. Helm does not have power siphon enchant
3. Amulet has no crit multi
4. No minimum frenzy charges anywhere
5. Shadows and Dust are pointless if you have a mediocre corruption on them, you're better off with Breathstealer with anointed Disintegration. Would be more damage
6. Maybe having both vulnerability and ele weakness on your rings is screwing things up, because you can only have 1 curse
7. Use Vaal Haste actively
8. Your Power Siphon support gems are only 20/20
9. You're using a Taste of Hate instead of a Dying Sun... are you reading the guide?
10. Divine your Watcher's eye for higher crit multi
"
Dimin1shed wrote:

I already have a shield crafting guide in the gear section.

For the wand, you're looking for a high PDPS wand with an open prefix, where you can slam a Hunter's orb. Or look for a wand with good T1 wand mods + penetration, then annul/split off the bad mods and multimod. There were so many cheap wands when I was looking for them so I didn't bother crafting.

Shield costs about 4 ex per attempt. Wand idk.
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 24, 2020, 9:35:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info