[3.12] "Toe Nail Clipping Machinegun" Hand of Wisdom and Action Cobra Lash Deadeye CI/Videos/7m+ DPS

"
Sabbea wrote:
I saw your helm for sale and was intrigued. What does the igniting conflux do for this build?

I may end up adding fortify to the 6l and swapping to divergent dash or flame dash. The maps I run have a lot of ledges.

Conflux does nothing really. It means all lightning damage inflicts shock. We already get that from crits.

Fortify is very strong for defence, just less damage taken from hits on a damage link.

And you just have to deal with whirling blades, it's extremely fast and nothing can really keep up.
Great build, OP. I put a lot of time and currency into the build and it became one of the strongest I've ever played. I was able to melt Sirus A8 and run simulacrums deathless. I made a lot of modifications to the gear, gems, and tree, but the core of the build stayed the same. Here's the end result: https://pastebin.com/pNG0AvFb

I found a cool synthesis claw base and spammed deafening essences of wrath. Got extremely lucky with the result in under 30 attempts.

Also, I worked with a friend to craft a helm with % intelligence and -9% lightning resist.

Here's the rest of the gear:

Some changes I made:
I used a very large thread of hope to snag a bunch of ES and damage nodes as well as Overcharged for charge generation. A megalomaniac with Unwaveringly Evil helped with the stun issues and let me take a different pantheon. I stuck with divergent dash over whirling blades/fortify and used arctic armor as my last aura. I ended up being extremely tanky. Allocating Command of the Elements gives about the same DPS while providing some extra defense. Finally, a low level precision and ice golem helped with accuracy.

The build also has amazing synergy with headhunter, and I spent most of the league running that (my first time ever affording one). I used the character primarily for speed mapping and then swapped to another for most boss killing. It was a lot of fun. Thanks, OP.
"
Sabbea wrote:
Great build, OP. I put a lot of time and currency into the build and it became one of the strongest I've ever played. I was able to melt Sirus A8 and run simulacrums deathless. I made a lot of modifications to the gear, gems, and tree, but the core of the build stayed the same. Here's the end result: https://pastebin.com/pNG0AvFb

I found a cool synthesis claw base and spammed deafening essences of wrath. Got extremely lucky with the result in under 30 attempts.

Also, I worked with a friend to craft a helm with % intelligence and -9% lightning resist.

Here's the rest of the gear:

Some changes I made:
I used a very large thread of hope to snag a bunch of ES and damage nodes as well as Overcharged for charge generation. A megalomaniac with Unwaveringly Evil helped with the stun issues and let me take a different pantheon. I stuck with divergent dash over whirling blades/fortify and used arctic armor as my last aura. I ended up being extremely tanky. Allocating Command of the Elements gives about the same DPS while providing some extra defense. Finally, a low level precision and ice golem helped with accuracy.

The build also has amazing synergy with headhunter, and I spent most of the league running that (my first time ever affording one). I used the character primarily for speed mapping and then swapped to another for most boss killing. It was a lot of fun. Thanks, OP.
rolled deadeye for flashback, playing SSFSC.I got a howa my first map and since then I've stashed a few good int fares just incase. Today I got an incandescent heart and 2 fertile mind. Thinking about farming astramentis cards almost got a shaper and elder ready too. You think with that setup it would be stronger then an SSF setup TR?
I wonder, what about league start with it ? Is it possible ?
"
Idkau wrote:
I wonder, what about league start with it ? Is it possible ?

I wouldn't recommend it unless you're doing something int stack based already which is just Whispering Ice.
You need to get a HOWA too which is end game content and will take a bit to get to.
Keep it for a second character.
What about the ascendancy changes, no more accuracy bonus, nor 10% more damage for each remaining chains, huge nerf to the build or not ?
"
Idkau wrote:
What about the ascendancy changes, no more accuracy bonus, nor 10% more damage for each remaining chains, huge nerf to the build or not ?

Didn't think about it but you're right
It's absolutely dead
Thank you for bringing this up
They made a change to cobra lash, adding 5% more damage per chain innately in the skill gem. Build still alive?
"
They made a change to cobra lash, adding 5% more damage per chain innately in the skill gem. Build still alive?

You're losing 33% of damage, it's still really bad sadly.
I dont get why we loe damage if they add 5% more per chain ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info