[3.12] "Toe Nail Clipping Machinegun" Hand of Wisdom and Action Cobra Lash Deadeye CI/Videos/7m+ DPS

Not really sure what is going on but when i import the build to PoB (community fork) the large cluster isn't displayed.

PoB just acts like its a normal jewel and doesn't expand a tree from it. Can i fix that somehow?

Impossible to see final outcome of HP/dmg without the cluster jewel.

unallocating and reallocating doesn't make a difference it seems.

There are no updates to PoB either.

EDIT: I'm also curious as to what you do for 2 more projectiles in the videos? or what am I missing in POB?
Last edited by Hornet001 on Aug 6, 2020, 5:45:08 AM
"
Hornet001 wrote:
Not really sure what is going on but when i import the build to PoB (community fork) the large cluster isn't displayed.

PoB just acts like its a normal jewel and doesn't expand a tree from it. Can i fix that somehow?

Impossible to see final outcome of HP/dmg without the cluster jewel.

unallocating and reallocating doesn't make a difference it seems.

There are no updates to PoB either.

EDIT: I'm also curious as to what you do for 2 more projectiles in the videos? or what am I missing in POB?

You can just make it yourself, POB supports cluster jewels.
The extra proj comes from a cluster jewel.
Hi I'm a total noob so bear with me, how do you get 1 life and all the rest is es? Also what causes your cobra strike to turn everything blue and dissolve? Thanks for any reply
"
relosa wrote:

That only accounts for 1 extra projectile though, I dont see the source of the second extra for a total of 3 projectiles like in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW_mlJYTJJA&feature=youtu.be

"
leftlane70 wrote:
Hi I'm a total noob so bear with me, how do you get 1 life and all the rest is es? Also what causes your cobra strike to turn everything blue and dissolve? Thanks for any reply

Chaos Innoculation is one of the nodes we take in the passive tree, it makes you entirely immune to chaos damage, but sets your maximum life to 1, regardless of what items or other nodes you take.

As for the dissolving blue, I suspect that is herald of Ice with a Microtransaction skin on it.
Last edited by Hornet001 on Aug 8, 2020, 4:31:44 AM
"
Hornet001 wrote:
"
relosa wrote:

That only accounts for 1 extra projectile though, I dont see the source of the second extra for a total of 3 projectiles like in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW_mlJYTJJA&feature=youtu.be

"
leftlane70 wrote:

Chaos Innoculation is one of the nodes we take in the passive tree, it makes you entirely immune to chaos damage, but sets your maximum life to 1, regardless of what items or other nodes you take.

As for the dissolving blue, I suspect that is herald of Ice with a Microtransaction skin on it.

I think at the time I was using the ascendancy point that gives 1 projectile extra but I dropped that seeing how it didn't do much to help me out.

And yes, you're correct about the herald of ice microtransaction.
ahh yes your main skill, incandesnt heart
I haven't gone over the POB with a fine tooth comb and am not familiar enough with the right side of the tree to know, but afaik there is no source of intimidate or 'enemies take x% increased damage,' so I don't think my helmet bricked as much as I thought if I use Cinderswallow (crit affix).

I had 50% chance to hit % intelligence or chaos damage (to resell at that point), but hit the below instead. Since we crit quite often, I am fairly certain I can ignite in the window and the mod acts as 10% more damage, correct?

Also, hitting Wind-Up and Fan of Blades has cost me quite dearly (175 chaos atm from spamming) so I'm settling (broke :D) for just fan because I didn't see one for sale...then after spending all that chaos trying to hit it, someone posted one for sale for 150c :(
"
I haven't gone over the POB with a fine tooth comb and am not familiar enough with the right side of the tree to know, but afaik there is no source of intimidate or 'enemies take x% increased damage,' so I don't think my helmet bricked as much as I thought if I use Cinderswallow (crit affix).

I had 50% chance to hit % intelligence or chaos damage (to resell at that point), but hit the below instead. Since we crit quite often, I am fairly certain I can ignite in the window and the mod acts as 10% more damage, correct?

Also, hitting Wind-Up and Fan of Blades has cost me quite dearly (175 chaos atm from spamming) so I'm settling (broke :D) for just fan because I didn't see one for sale...then after spending all that chaos trying to hit it, someone posted one for sale for 150c :(

If you can cap out accuracy which isn't too bad you should be running Tombfist or something with intimidate on hit. Shaper's touch is only there for accuracy and nothing else.
"
relosa wrote:

If you can cap out accuracy which isn't too bad you should be running Tombfist or something with intimidate on hit. Shaper's touch is only there for accuracy and nothing else.

I went ahead and bought a tombfist...was hoping since it wasn't used as much anymore an attack crit corruption wouldn't be too expensive. Turns out I'm wrong. I know that the anoint is super helpful, but I temporarily switched to Champion of the Cause until I can afford an Enlighten 4 without spending 2 points on the tree...I was actually surprised and had to get a mana jewel because I had 17 mana left...and it cost 18 to use, but I have about 80 regen. This ofc will get better with levels etc. I just like to have almost everything ready to go at 70.

I also lucked out and found a large cluster for sale last night...gave the guy 30c more than he was asking. He said it dropped like that in Heist. Lucky guy.

I have 99/94 to hit right now with what I have slotted, but don't have merc or uber lab done yet (doing merc, killing kitava, then mapping a little before uber lab).

Overall it feels comfortable so far, just need about another 20 points to finish up the clusters and get crit multi. :)

"
"
relosa wrote:

I went ahead and bought a tombfist...was hoping since it wasn't used as much anymore an attack crit corruption wouldn't be too expensive. Turns out I'm wrong. I know that the anoint is super helpful, but I temporarily switched to Champion of the Cause until I can afford an Enlighten 4 without spending 2 points on the tree...I was actually surprised and had to get a mana jewel because I had 17 mana left...and it cost 18 to use, but I have about 80 regen. This ofc will get better with levels etc. I just like to have almost everything ready to go at 70.

I also lucked out and found a large cluster for sale last night...gave the guy 30c more than he was asking. He said it dropped like that in Heist. Lucky guy.

I have 99/94 to hit right now with what I have slotted, but don't have merc or uber lab done yet (doing merc, killing kitava, then mapping a little before uber lab).

Overall it feels comfortable so far, just need about another 20 points to finish up the clusters and get crit multi. :)

Glad to hear that you like it.
One big upgrade you can get is using alt quality cobra lash that gives damage per remaining chain too.
Imma add that to the list, that should be another 1m dps in total.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info