[3.12] "Toe Nail Clipping Machinegun" Hand of Wisdom and Action Cobra Lash Deadeye CI/Videos/7m+ DPS

"
relosa wrote:

Glad to hear that you like it.
One big upgrade you can get is using alt quality cobra lash that gives damage per remaining chain too.
Imma add that to the list, that should be another 1m dps in total.

I actually started with it. I have a gem room waiting for when it gets to 20.
Is there any reason to not run dying sun with this build for the +2 projectiles?
"
Sabbea wrote:
Is there any reason to not run dying sun with this build for the +2 projectiles?

Doesn't add much for clear purposes and takes away either 80% crit or an immunity/big defence boost.
Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to boost my dps to get up to your levels. Got a lucky bottled faith drop and thought it would fit perfectly. Can you take a look at my pob and let me know where I can improve? I currently have two empty slots I'm looking to buy jewels for. Currently around 2.25mil DPS. Are my configs in pob correct?

https://pastebin.com/ybgSW6em

"
Sabbea wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to boost my dps to get up to your levels. Got a lucky bottled faith drop and thought it would fit perfectly. Can you take a look at my pob and let me know where I can improve? I currently have two empty slots I'm looking to buy jewels for. Currently around 2.25mil DPS. Are my configs in pob correct?

https://pastebin.com/ybgSW6em

Replacing your current belt with Cyclopean coil will be a good start.
Getting another follow through jewel is a big chunk of damage. Getting a divergent/anomalous cobra lash that has the same quality as follow through is another 1m or more dps for you.
You also didn't select Inspiration charges or Elusive or Leeching Energy Shield so you're missing out on like 100% of the damage on the PoB.
You're also gonna be shocking for like 10% at least so that's another big boost to damage.
You wanna get yourself a diamond flask with immunity to ignite will save you many times because ES builds struggle with that A LOT.

Hope that helps.
Thanks a bunch for the reply. How exactly does ignite affect our build with ES (this is my first shot at an ES char)? If it helps for survivability I'll def check that out over the bonus 80% crit.

I might also change up the four link with tempest shield - not sure how much those four slots are really giving me. I seem to shatter most content easily.

Do you think using cold conduction to chill every time we shock would help?
Another thing... How do you handle using whirling blades for a movement skill when it cant go over ledges, etc? It's a bit annoying!
Ignite is annoying for ES because it stalls leech by its DPS and constantly resets recharge timer.

I moved on to another build and placed my helm for sale. No idea if I will get what I'm asking, but the suffixes are metacraftable.

Last straw for me I think was when yet another 20/20 gem didn't pop up to 21 or even 23% quality in the gem room and in one night 3 aura clusters dropped for me.

As far as whirling blades goes, it's fast enough with the build that a few ledges aren't a bother to go around in my opinion. Make sure you click close to your character as the reset time on the skill at least visually is faster than clicking further away from you.

I saw your helm for sale and was intrigued. What does the igniting conflux do for this build?

I may end up adding fortify to the 6l and swapping to divergent dash or flame dash. The maps I run have a lot of ledges.
"
Sabbea wrote:
Thanks a bunch for the reply. How exactly does ignite affect our build with ES (this is my first shot at an ES char)? If it helps for survivability I'll def check that out over the bonus 80% crit.

I might also change up the four link with tempest shield - not sure how much those four slots are really giving me. I seem to shatter most content easily.

Do you think using cold conduction to chill every time we shock would help?

Ignites prevent your ES from regening, so you keep losing life constantly.
And yeah chilling helps a bunch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info