[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

"
007noctis wrote:
I don't think you're calculating 40% MoM properly. I'm at 8.5k from life/mana only, so 9.4k with ES. ES chest ain't a bad recommendation, I'll runs ome numbers and see what works out better!

Cheers,
007noctis

You are true, I have been calculating my ehp wrong until now, guess I will need to update my build with the new ehp. I would prefer gain life as es since it give a much bigger pool if you invested some es node on the passives tree.
"
daimonxp wrote:
quick dumb question anyone know and tested that cloak of defiance is giving you MoM? I know it says it on chest and PoB calc but curious if anyone has actually tested it. Since I'm using it atm.
I know the wiki says it does but its wierd to see ppl lvl 100 templars with it and taking MoM keystone too. I'm like why are you wasting a point if the chest says Mind of Matter

MoM from cloak of defiance does not stack with the MoM from passive tree. Both MoM are giving the same effect. People taking both are probably because they are using legion jewel, or they simply doesn't know.
"
jitkang wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:
quick dumb question anyone know and tested that cloak of defiance is giving you MoM? I know it says it on chest and PoB calc but curious if anyone has actually tested it. Since I'm using it atm.
I know the wiki says it does but its wierd to see ppl lvl 100 templars with it and taking MoM keystone too. I'm like why are you wasting a point if the chest says Mind of Matter

MoM from cloak of defiance does not stack with the MoM from passive tree. Both MoM are giving the same effect. People taking both are probably because they are using legion jewel, or they simply doesn't know.

That's what I figured I was just curious, just see anyone running same chest maybe. But yeah the wiki states....
"The Mind Over Matter mod has the same effect as the keystone, Mind Over Matter. Taking the keystone in addition to equipping this item will impart no additional benefit.

The 10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life is additive with other Mind Over Matter modifiers where appropriate.

The 1% of Mana Regenerated per second mod is scaled by X% increased Mana Regeneration Rate modifiers. See Mana."
Last edited by daimonxp on Apr 26, 2020, 12:14:11 AM
"
jitkang wrote:
"
007noctis wrote:
I don't think you're calculating 40% MoM properly. I'm at 8.5k from life/mana only, so 9.4k with ES. ES chest ain't a bad recommendation, I'll runs ome numbers and see what works out better!

Cheers,
007noctis

You are true, I have been calculating my ehp wrong until now, guess I will need to update my build with the new ehp. I would prefer gain life as es since it give a much bigger pool if you invested some es node on the passives tree.

At a glance the numbers are extremely convincing, especially if I drop all the staff block nodes to invest into superior ES. Unfortunately I only have the 6% craft at the moment, I think I will transition once I have the 10% one.

Cheers,
007noctis
"
007noctis wrote:
At a glance the numbers are extremely convincing, especially if I drop all the staff block nodes to invest into superior ES. Unfortunately I only have the 6% craft at the moment, I think I will transition once I have the 10% one.

Cheers,
007noctis

The mod are one of the best available if you are using soul tether belt. If you are not using one, increase life and mana is better in long run, since your ES might not always be full, so having more life feels safer and can also recover faster with leech.
I did the same build, same items, but with 4 fevered mind my mana cost is higher than the maximum mana. I currently have 6.5k of mana
Hey Jitkang which item filter were you using in your videos? something you can share?
"
GoDCantStop wrote:
I did the same build, same items, but with 4 fevered mind my mana cost is higher than the maximum mana. I currently have 6.5k of mana

Sorry, it was a mistake in the passive trees which I overlooked. You can remove one of the fevered mind from your build and spend the point on other nodes. I have also updated the tree for the staff version. I personally never played the staff version, so it is just a theory-crafted staff version of the build.
"
Goatdemon wrote:
Hey Jitkang which item filter were you using in your videos? something you can share?

The link to the item filter is here if you are interested: https://pastebin.com/wJyWN4C2

I customised the filter so it basically hide a lot of things that I don't need, so mapping become faster and less tedious. You might not want to use this if are just starting the league.
Hi,

Can Soul Tether be chanced? Is there any other unique that's worth chancing (like the helm, etc)? I am playing SSF atm.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info