[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

"
aowamplfiy wrote:
I dropped a soul tether!!!! Feels so amazing with the sustain. Spammed well over 100 jungle valleys and beaches and still haven't found a brand damage cluster jewel or vaaled a fevered mind but that totally made up for it.

EDIT: 15 mins after soul tether got the first fevered mind holy fk!!

Soul tether is one of the best sustain belt for life based character in the game. I have not use any other belt for leech based life build after I dropped soul tether. Just for your information, I got my brand jewel at lv 97 and lv 98, I was just very unlucky on the drop. :D
"
krayzie_1988 wrote:
Hey man. Loving the build so far. Would you mind advising me on what i should do with this chest i crafted.

Unavailable

It has an open prefix and suffix and i'm playing on trade league btw.
I was thinking of either crafting flat life or craft increased life/mana % and then slamming it.
Thank you.

That's a nice chest you have! I think you have couple of prefix mods viable on the chest:

1. maximum life
2. increased % life & mana
3. gain life as extra ES
4. maximum ES

I think gain life as extra ES probably give more ehp depend on how much % es on the tree you have and if you use soul tether. Increase life and mana will give slightly higher damage. You should slam the suffix if you have extra exalt lying around and pray to not get the bad mod. Or you can get the risky way to annul the lightning resistance and multi-mod it.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Life as extra ES looks pretty good. Thanks for the advice as well as the build man. Much appreciated.
Thank you for sharing the build. Some questions:
1. why do you use that foil? It doesn't look like anything particularly good for the build.
2. Is it better to increase the number of brand to 6?

Thanks
Is there a reliable way to get the multimod recipe in ssf? I want to try to craft a good wand, mine is not great at the moment.
this build is cool but man if you get hit or stuck you are dead. I'm running the jewel and invested some in the build even running Cloak of Defiance. But I can't see this build taking on end game bosses. I put some currency towards it but get ripped in half in delirium which this was why I built it for to clear and go fast as possible. Any ideas how get more tanky? I mean I feel like a wet noodle and have to dodge everything if I get stuck and ganged up on dead.

Plus does soul tether work on bosses like conquer's sorry I'm just a bit frustrated really want this build to work out. I've been on a very tanky build and he's lvl 99 and need a change. Saw this looked promising but yeah maybe its the play style I dunno seems I get rekt.

Any help for more defense or anything or damage let me know I even bought awakened light pen gem for it.
Last edited by daimonxp on Apr 24, 2020, 9:11:58 PM
Thought I would post a quick update about my Pledge of Hands SSF HC variant:

A5 Sirus killed on a 5 link with 2 fevered mind jewels; it was a very dangerous fight however as DPS was a far cry from what it needed to be. I would not recommend doing with such limited equipment. As with any HC build, the game is substantially more dangerous with low DPS as fights simply last longer than needed.

After 4000-ish fusings (lots of wharfs...), finally got 6 link, and 4x fevered minds. POB is telling me I'm over 5M shaper DPS with two brands, and it does feel like it. Not bad at all for SSF HC.

Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/bF2fg7WT

Tankiness is decent, 9.5k pool with ES (soul tether), fort and 4x end chrg. My next upgrade is figuring out how to get better life rolls on my gear without messing up my Wise Oak setup... wish me luck!

For those trying this out for SSF HC for the first time, it is crucial to understand how the AI will chase you, and kite-pull them as needed. Storm Brand is amazing for maintaining 100% dps while kiting.

Cheers,
007noctis
"
007noctis wrote:
Thought I would post a quick update about my Pledge of Hands SSF HC variant:

A5 Sirus killed on a 5 link with 2 fevered mind jewels; it was a very dangerous fight however as DPS was a far cry from what it needed to be. I would not recommend doing with such limited equipment. As with any HC build, the game is substantially more dangerous with low DPS as fights simply last longer than needed.

After 4000-ish fusings (lots of wharfs...), finally got 6 link, and 4x fevered minds. POB is telling me I'm over 5M shaper DPS with two brands, and it does feel like it. Not bad at all for SSF HC.

Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/bF2fg7WT

Tankiness is decent, 9.5k pool with ES (soul tether), fort and 4x end chrg. My next upgrade is figuring out how to get better life rolls on my gear without messing up my Wise Oak setup... wish me luck!

For those trying this out for SSF HC for the first time, it is crucial to understand how the AI will chase you, and kite-pull them as needed. Storm Brand is amazing for maintaining 100% dps while kiting.

Cheers,
007noctis

Hmm how did you get all colors blue on the staff? Spell echo good for clearing? I might buy one I would have to sell my chest I have cloak of defiance, and the max dps I get 2 brands is like maybe 1.2m or so. I dunno I'm trying to figure out what to do. I'd lose alot of life and lose my resist from shield. isn't the DPS per brand in PoB? so you double it? if I don't double it since 2 are attached its much lower dps.
Last edited by daimonxp on Apr 24, 2020, 11:51:39 PM
"
Thank you for sharing the build. Some questions:
1. why do you use that foil? It doesn't look like anything particularly good for the build.
2. Is it better to increase the number of brand to 6?

Thanks

1. The foil give me permanent 3 frenzy charges all the times, and it give more damage than most of the weapon I have, and more speed is always welcomed for the build.
2. I think the maximum number of brand doesn't matter much pass 5 if you can clear fast enough, as for bossing you can only attach maximum of 2 brands on bosses. It would help if you are fighting more than 2 bosses together all the time.
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Is there a reliable way to get the multimod recipe in ssf? I want to try to craft a good wand, mine is not great at the moment.

I got a lot of pale council prophecy from delirium this league, so you could probably try to do more delirium contents, otherwise Navali is your last hope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info