[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

www.poeurl.com/cRWi jewels are all fevered mind and the 1 healthy mind. I chose the Unnatural Calm wheel over the doom cast and assassination nodes because my dps is fine for t16 maps but I feel way too squishy at 7.5k ES. 8.3k is noticeably better.

I'm ok with phasing from flask, and I don't want to lose onslaught. Just the brand frequency increase is ~13% more dps, and the movement speed is great.

For some reason I thought max roll on foible was 20%. I feel like an idiot. What an easy upgrade! It's not a huge difference, but it was an easy one. I'm glad I hadn't settled on an anoint yet.

Edit: with the recently acquired higher stat ivory tower, 24% foible + fertile catalysts + utmost intellect, I'm at 8.7k ES with my tree. I'll probably keep that for a while, but I'm a lot more comfortable with the idea of respecing out of unnatural calm and into those important crit nodes. Doing so would bring me to about 6M dps with controlled destruction instead of chain.
Last edited by jbmcarth on May 8, 2020, 4:54:01 PM
"
jbmcarth wrote:
www.poeurl.com/cRWi jewels are all fevered mind and the 1 healthy mind. I chose the Unnatural Calm wheel over the doom cast and assassination nodes because my dps is fine for t16 maps but I feel way too squishy at 7.5k ES. 8.3k is noticeably better.

I'm ok with phasing from flask, and I don't want to lose onslaught. Just the brand frequency increase is ~13% more dps, and the movement speed is great.

For some reason I thought max roll on foible was 20%. I feel like an idiot. What an easy upgrade! It's not a huge difference, but it was an easy one. I'm glad I hadn't settled on an anoint yet.

Edit: with the recently acquired higher stat ivory tower, 24% foible + fertile catalysts + utmost intellect, I'm at 8.7k ES with my tree. I'll probably keep that for a while, but I'm a lot more comfortable with the idea of respecing out of unnatural calm and into those important crit nodes. Doing so would bring me to about 6M dps with controlled destruction instead of chain.

You get phasing on your abyss jewel because you should get a Cinderswallow Urn as a flask for Onslaught and the crazy sustain it gives you while mapping. The potential veiled mods are also good with either crit chance or movespeed.

Mana Flows gives you more DPS as an annoint at the cost of some ES if you want to shift towards more damage as well.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Just bricked my second Sirus attempt, A6. I guess I just suck at the fight mechanics, but it's annoying that I can only try so infrequently. 8.2k ES, 3M dps with chain, but I'm either going to need 10x the dps or actually learn the fight mechanics.

I suggest more DPS. Learn the mechanics later...
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:

You get phasing on your abyss jewel because you should get a Cinderswallow Urn as a flask for Onslaught and the crazy sustain it gives you while mapping. The potential veiled mods are also good with either crit chance or movespeed.

Mana Flows gives you more DPS as an annoint at the cost of some ES if you want to shift towards more damage as well.

If having to choose between cinderswallow and phasing, cinder will win. However, I'd always suggest both, as phasing will get you through some tight spaces. Having it on a jewel is one option, but I opt to have both in flasks.
How do you fit all the auras if you drop the ascendancy node after watchers eye?
just cleared simul 20/20 today, its so smooth. thanks for the build @f1rstborn oh and i tweak the tree a little bit with Intuitive Leap Jewel. tell me what ur thoughts bout it, thanks.

https://pastebin.com/DEWVyGZP
"
zethca wrote:
How do you fit all the auras if you drop the ascendancy node after watchers eye?

Skyforths are needed to fit discipline, wrath and zealotry. I just use a level 1 clarity reserved in mana. It's a damage cut, but not by much.
"
StuckOnHer wrote:
just cleared simul 20/20 today, its so smooth. thanks for the build @f1rstborn oh and i tweak the tree a little bit with Intuitive Leap Jewel. tell me what ur thoughts bout it, thanks.

https://pastebin.com/DEWVyGZP

I like the leap! I may incorporate this into my next guide. Good idea.
What would be the next step for upgrading here? Work on gem quality, get flask, etc?

https://pastebin.com/d0ZnS3uX
"
Transistory19 wrote:
What would be the next step for upgrading here? Work on gem quality, get flask, etc?

https://pastebin.com/d0ZnS3uX

Flip gems for quality, look at Awakened Supports for Storm Brand, enchant boots for ele pen or attack and cast speed, start looking for Cerulean Rings that still cover resists to increase mana pool. You can start saving for more expensive upgrades like Bottled Faith, % mana as ES Watcher's Eye, Awakened Controlled Destruction, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info