[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
Jolo0213 wrote:
I have cold damage on my wand which helps to shatter a couple of them in the pack so I don't take the full force of spikes. Also the leech and Cinderswallow help offset the damage taken. A well timed Arcane Cloak and Vaal Discipline can help as well.

"
deadbubble wrote:
Here's how you deal with porcupines:
Once you see them in a map, leave the map, start a new one.

"
f1rstborn wrote:
Porcupines? No problem. Just... roll a different map. In all seriousness... properly juiced, they are going to kill you

hahahaha... looks like GGG trolling us with that mobs, thanks y'all.
any help for leveling?
"
gokudin wrote:
any help for leveling?

Did you take a look at the notes in POB? It also includes the tree as it changes by level.
Just level with holy flame totem until you get archmage support. Then you can clear basically the rest of the game with storm brand/archmage 2-link. I'm serious. I entered maps with storm brand in my boots and one of the 4 sockets was a low level chain.
Can someone answer a new player some questions?

https://pastebin.com/bLBqZrp0

This is my current build. I don't get why I only have 6.5k ES and not 7k+ like OP does.

And should I upgrade some Items right now or should I save for the Watchers Eye already. I have ~17ex to spend.

Also did I any mistakes so far I oversee?
"
StuckOnHer wrote:
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
I have cold damage on my wand which helps to shatter a couple of them in the pack so I don't take the full force of spikes. Also the leech and Cinderswallow help offset the damage taken. A well timed Arcane Cloak and Vaal Discipline can help as well.

"
deadbubble wrote:
Here's how you deal with porcupines:
Once you see them in a map, leave the map, start a new one.

"
f1rstborn wrote:
Porcupines? No problem. Just... roll a different map. In all seriousness... properly juiced, they are going to kill you

hahahaha... looks like GGG trolling us with that mobs, thanks y'all.

You can use Flesh Offering ;)
I really like the trigger conductivity/WoC wand setup. I bought a 5c wand to test it out (i'm EO atm, so no big loss). I'm playing around with phase run over blade blast as the 3rd spell. Finally got my Skyforth, too. Still feels very rippy at t15-16 even with 8.2k ES. Once I've finished some minor touchups on the stuff I'm working on and save enough I'll try respec'ing to incorporate at least one cluster jewel. I think attachment range might help a lot to keep me alive; explody shit dying further away and brands attaching to new packs more often during recall cd.
"

This is my current build. I don't get why I only have 6.5k ES and not 7k+ like OP does.

And should I upgrade some Items right now or should I save for the Watchers Eye already. I have ~17ex to spend.

I'm getting an error message when I try that pastebin, so I can only offer general advice. You can get ES and mana on belt, jewel, and both rings, and mana on wand. Messing with my PoB, if I take off skyforth with 91 mana, I lose ~350 ES. If you have really bad mana rolls on one or two items, it could really hurt your ES. Your wand should have 150+ mana. If you're using Apep's, swapping it for even a 5-10c wand can boost your ES by 500+ with minimal or no loss to dps.
"

Use Discipline aura too not just the vaal one.
Hello i am really enjoying this build, but can i use skyforth / watcher's eye? ? if yes , just to replace current pob boots with skyforth , and drop 1 fevered m ind for watcher's eye?
and what watcher's eye i can use max 4ex budget(for Watcher's eye)
Last edited by almog92 on May 4, 2020, 7:38:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info