[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

What do you guys think of Maw of Conquest to replace Mindspiral? The crit chance to spells, immunity to poison and 200%+ ES seem really appealing, but idk how these stack against the mana bonuses from Mindspiral.
"
Saltbringer wrote:
What do you guys think of Maw of Conquest to replace Mindspiral? The crit chance to spells, immunity to poison and 200%+ ES seem really appealing, but idk how these stack against the mana bonuses from Mindspiral.

That's an easy plug into POB and see how it is insufficient. For me, replacing Mindspiral with Maw is a 1.3m boss DPS per brand decrease and loss of 1100 ES. Poison immunity can be obtained from Pantheon.

Really the only viable alternative to Mindspiral would be using a perfect rolled Crown of the Inward Eye. This trade off is less ES for more DPS.
Hi, is it enough for this build ?
my current build (43.75M dps) : https://pastebin.com/Fx4nrNVT
sirus 8 safe kill in less than 1min40 : https://youtu.be/GvZqMQHs6Rc

clusters are realy good.
don't forget them or skip them.

if you check top dps on poe.ninja the got 40-50k but low es (4-6k)
I run 8.6k es and 42M dps with triggered spell WoL and Conductivity on wand (only use brand recall, run, they die)
got leech to es (cluster) and drop atziri to quartz flask (phasing, dodge and i put cast speed on it).
arcane claok 7k hp.

equipement currently upgrading (ring/jewels/belt/wand).

my clusters :
2x scintillating idea : 20% mana + 5%pen
2x grand design : amazing
2x holy conquest : amazing
1x storm drinker : es leach + 8% pen
Last edited by bnjee on May 3, 2020, 10:43:44 AM
I am thinking about getting a different chest.

Either Cloak of Defiance or The Ivory Tower 6L

This is my current chest 5L, it gives quite a bit of rez and life.

What are your thoughts? Which chest for HC
Thanks for the build, doing great so far and hit lv90 in record time. Especially like that it isn't cluster jewel heavy, though that can likely be a path we can go down afterwards...

My question is do we still take Brine King after Skyforth? Or do we switch to Lunaris?
"
Saltbringer wrote:
"
My two cents is that if survivability is a concern at all, Ghost Reaver is worth the one skill point. ES leech is our primary way of recovering life in boss fights and I think the difference it makes in overall tankiness is noticeable.

Ghost Reaver instead of Soul Thief? Both? I dropped it after my last level and am noticing a little more dying. But I am juicing my maps a little more aggressively too.

Only Ghost Reaver; I don't think Soul Thief is really worth it. It only provides a little bit of ES, and your ES leech is already capped from from Illuminated Devotion + Ghost Reaver. The two passive points are better spent on mana nodes, in my opinion.
"
Thanks for the build, doing great so far and hit lv90 in record time. Especially like that it isn't cluster jewel heavy, though that can likely be a path we can go down afterwards...

My question is do we still take Brine King after Skyforth? Or do we switch to Lunaris?

Agreed, the build is brilliant and versatile!

Drop Brine King as soon as you get Skyforth, as the boots make it almost completely obsolete. I use Lunaris for almost everything and Solaris for Sirus and other dangerous boss fights.
Thanks for the reply @WonderMostFoul.

Another quick pantheon question, if we have a "Cannot be affected by Corrupted Blood" on a jewel, obviously we drop staunching flasks, but do we also switch off Ralakesh? What would be the next best?

Shakari for poison immunity in case our mana is low at the time?
how we handle the damned porcupine damage, im stuck at 90's because of that abomination :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info