[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
Aze_Aze wrote:
I am thinking about getting a different chest.

Either Cloak of Defiance or The Ivory Tower 6L

This is my current chest 5L, it gives quite a bit of rez and life.

What are your thoughts? Which chest for HC

Looks like you're going for life/ES instead of low-life. In that case, I'd go Cloak of Defiance all the way. If you switch to LL to copy this build more closely, you need Ivory Tower to deal with chaos damage (or Shavronne's Wrappings, but IT is definitely better in this case).
"
StuckOnHer wrote:
how we handle the damned porcupine damage, im stuck at 90's because of that abomination :(

A problem for sure, I try to look ahead and then I recast a brand ahead of me into them. But they still got me once during my lv89 leveling.
"
bnjee wrote:
my current build (43.75M dps) : https://pastebin.com/Fx4nrNVT
sirus 8 safe kill in less than 1min40 : https://youtu.be/GvZqMQHs6Rc

clusters are realy good.
don't forget them or skip them.

if you check top dps on poe.ninja the got 40-50k but low es (4-6k)
I run 8.6k es and 42M dps with triggered spell WoL and Conductivity on wand (only use brand recall, run, they die)
got leech to es (cluster) and drop atziri to quartz flask (phasing, dodge and i put cast speed on it).
arcane claok 7k hp.

equipement currently upgrading (ring/jewels/belt/wand).

my clusters :
2x scintillating idea : 20% mana + 5%pen
2x grand design : amazing
2x holy conquest : amazing
1x storm drinker : es leach + 8% pen

Why not just go Blade Blast for the Unnerve when pushing DPS? You just lose the ability to do Phys reflect unless you unsocket both Blade Blast and Wave of Conviction. But the sextant mod usually takes care of reflect anyways.

I find the Cast Speed to be the better boot enchant because you phase Sirus anyways after a certain damage point, having better clear damage helps in T16+ full delirious maps.

You should probably indicate that your gear costs upwards of 250ex, and while you may not have spent that (leveling/corrupting gems and gear yourself) it's a good heads up to those who are looking to reach those levels of DPS.

"
Thanks for the reply @WonderMostFoul.

Another quick pantheon question, if we have a "Cannot be affected by Corrupted Blood" on a jewel, obviously we drop staunching flasks, but do we also switch off Ralakesh? What would be the next best?

Shakari for poison immunity in case our mana is low at the time?

Shakari or Grukthul look like two good options. Could probably just pass on Shakari unless you know you're going into Poison heavy maps or bosses.

"
StuckOnHer wrote:
how we handle the damned porcupine damage, im stuck at 90's because of that abomination :(

I have cold damage on my wand which helps to shatter a couple of them in the pack so I don't take the full force of spikes. Also the leech and Cinderswallow help offset the damage taken. A well timed Arcane Cloak and Vaal Discipline can help as well.
"
Thanks for the reply @WonderMostFoul.

Another quick pantheon question, if we have a "Cannot be affected by Corrupted Blood" on a jewel, obviously we drop staunching flasks, but do we also switch off Ralakesh? What would be the next best?

Shakari for poison immunity in case our mana is low at the time?

My pleasure, of course.

Don't confused "corrupted blood" with regular bleeding. Protection from corrupted blood is awesome, and you always want it on one jewel no matter what build you're playing, but it does NOT protect you from regular bleeding, so you should absolutely be keeping a staunching flask in your setup! (Side note: anyone else find it annoying GGG uses "staunching" instead of "stanching"?)

I personally still use Ralakesh over Shakari, though you can make a case for either. But generally speaking, and in my experience, our mana regen is high enough that most chaos DoT isn't a real threat, especially when you throw in a mana flask. I only recall dying while still having ES two or three times after getting to endgame.

You could definitely justify using Shakari against Al-Hezmin, but I think our ultimate goal is to have high enough DPS that survivability is irrelevant for bosses without invulnerability phases.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on May 4, 2020, 2:03:57 PM

I`m getting 1shot from time to time. Am i`m doing smth wrong or its just couse i havent picked "Conviction of power" yet, or i just missed smth
Well, reading the thread I realised I gotta drop The brine king, lol.

Also I have another question. Got like 20ex for a bottled faith I sold so I've got money to spend on awakened gems. I didnt quite get this:

"1. Awakened curse on hit +12% DPS [will allow you to use assassins mark+conductivity or conductivity+elemental weakness once your crit is high enough]"

We were using curse on hit with conductivity and assassins marks anyways, right? I didnt understand what he meant

And how do you get the 6th brand that he says after that? I only have 5

Edit: alright bros I've realised awakened gems 23% are fucking expensive god damn it
I guess i'll buy them at level 1 and 20% quality
Last edited by antimufa on May 3, 2020, 4:03:37 PM
Level 5 awakened curse on hit lets you apply 2 curses at once.

You can get the 6th brand with the Explosive Runes anoint, though there's probably better options. I'd just run around with 5.

@StuckOnHer

Here's how you deal with porcupines:
Once you see them in a map, leave the map, start a new one.
Last edited by deadbubble on May 3, 2020, 6:40:22 PM
"
bnjee wrote:
my current build (43.75M dps) : https://pastebin.com/Fx4nrNVT
sirus 8 safe kill in less than 1min40 : https://youtu.be/GvZqMQHs6Rc

clusters are realy good.
don't forget them or skip them.

if you check top dps on poe.ninja the got 40-50k but low es (4-6k)
I run 8.6k es and 42M dps with triggered spell WoL and Conductivity on wand (only use brand recall, run, they die)
got leech to es (cluster) and drop atziri to quartz flask (phasing, dodge and i put cast speed on it).
arcane claok 7k hp.

equipement currently upgrading (ring/jewels/belt/wand).

my clusters :
2x scintillating idea : 20% mana + 5%pen
2x grand design : amazing
2x holy conquest : amazing
1x storm drinker : es leach + 8% pen

impressive build, too much dps and survivability. Gratz
"
deadbubble wrote:
Level 5 awakened curse on hit lets you apply 2 curses at once.

You can get the 6th brand with the Explosive Runes anoint, though there's probably better options. I'd just run around with 5.

@StuckOnHer

Here's how you deal with porcupines:
Once you see them in a map, leave the map, start a new one.

Ohhh that's it.
But wait, how do I link it then? I already bought a level 1 with 0 quality, lol.
"
StuckOnHer wrote:

Porcupines? No problem. Just... roll a different map. In all seriousness... properly juiced, they are going to kill you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info