[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
grimjack68 wrote:
Confirmed works for Hall of the GrandMasters.

Picked up 20/20 blastchain, minefield, trap and mine damage. Dropped Hatred to get over the Cull limit, and Precision to get enough mana to cast the max number of mines.

Even got a couple random leechers from /Global to come make the final bosses tougher. Still cleared it deathless.

Damn fine idea, aerfall, Thanks!

Awesome! Stoked it worked out for ya!
Last edited by aerfall on Jun 1, 2020, 8:23:09 PM
Hey
I need help, I went by your build.
I just died a lot in tier 15 ...
I may have done something wrong in build

Thanks
"
Xn0ize wrote:
Hey

Thanks

The only thing that's private on your profile is your characters. You need to sort that out first.
Sory Done
Now you can see
"
Xn0ize wrote:
Sory Done
Now you can see

Quality up your bated breath and swap your amulet to a non corrupted version so you can catalyst that up aswell.

Not as familiar with the EK version but get yourself a phys to lightning watchers aswell.

Upgrade your boots they are budget.

Try and fit vitality into your setup.

I'm on mobile so can't see much else, others will give you more help.
"
Xn0ize wrote:
Hey

Thanks

Firstly, do Uber lab. You're missing 2 ascendancy points.

Loading your character in PoB, I get 4 mana left after turning everything on. What are you not turning on?

Pierce instead of Energy leech? Energy leech gives us a minimum 24% damage multiplier, and that goes up to 39% if we've been hit. Pierce is 18%. Regular mobs are going to die on the first hit regardless, and on bosses, there's nothing alive to hit behind them, so why pierce?

You still have 18% reserved life, so you are giving up a bunch of armour generation from Radiant Faith. You want to get that as close to 2 as you can. 1 is too low, then you won't be able to cast Righteous Fire.

On the same subject, where is your righteous fire? Smite? I'd rank those both higher on the importance list than a movement skill. And your character seems to have an empty socket in your gloves.

You bought 6 passive socket medium cluster jewels. The max should be 5 passives. There is no difference between 4s and 5s, but 6s require an extra skill point.

You amulet has the wrong quality modifiers on it. You need the one that gives you more energy shield.

Bottom line is, getting killed is a results of:
- Not enough energy shield
- Not enough resistances
- Not enough phys damage reduction
- Not enough ES regen

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jun 2, 2020, 5:41:35 AM
Can you please bring me PoB
Showing me exactly what gem to put. And also help me arrange the tree

I turned to help here. No need to be angry
"
Xn0ize wrote:
Can you please bring me PoB
Showing me exactly what gem to put. And also help me arrange the tree

I turned to help here. No need to be angry

Pretty sure he isnt angry but you sound quite demanding tbh but hopefully that has more to do with a possible language barrier.

Grim has given you loads of help and I have given you a tiny bit. You do kind of need to try abit yourself mate.

Import characters from poe ninja/import people characters in this thread, it's all out there for you to find yourself.
Hall Of Grandmaster's complete thx for the idea guy's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Thinking of picking up some rare boots with 200+ ES and some int, as well as a belt with aspect of the avian. Not sure if I should go with that upgrade or a bottled faith.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info