[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Geraki2019 wrote:
How can we kill atziri for the challenge?

I know a way:
Remove
Herald for purity for physical reflect
and both our COTB rings for rings with "You and your Minions take #% reduced Reflected Damage" mod.

This way I have a huge dmg drop. 1-1.5m shaper dps from 10m+.

Is there any other way to kill her?

I don't think that will work. Two Sybils lament and yuguls would and you don't need to remove any auras. 20% of my damage reflected would absolutely destroy me with or without conversion.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Jun 1, 2020, 4:12:51 AM
I simply replaced by Arc gem with Blight.

That seemed to work, was slow at killing but due to the buffs you have, easily tank everything.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
I simply replaced by Arc gem with Blight.

That seemed to work, was slow at killing but due to the buffs you have, easily tank everything.

Not a bad idea
Last edited by facelessman122 on Jun 1, 2020, 4:47:05 AM
"

Pull one of your purity spells from your boots and put it in your helmet where clarity is now. Put that clarity in your boots. Ditch the enlighten, put in a Precision. Now you'll have one purity, clarity, and precision all linked to blood magic. Level up the clarity until you don't need any more mana regen. Level up the Precision until you run out of life to reserve. You should end up with a precision level 20 if my calcs are correct.

Incredible suggestions, I somehow have more mana/health left after taking out enlighten. DPS feels much smoother now with maligaros. Lost 500es, but should make it back by adding 2 ES/INT split personalities
"
aerfall wrote:

Arc mine setup I used for atziri. Didn't switch any other gear or change out rings. Just needed to switch gems.
"
aerfall wrote:
"
aerfall wrote:

Arc mine setup I used for atziri. Didn't switch any other gear or change out rings. Just needed to switch gems.

Another good idea, probably the best one for selfcast.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Jun 1, 2020, 7:42:01 AM
"
aerfall wrote:
"
aerfall wrote:

Makes me wonder if this could take on Hall of the Grandmasters?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
aerfall wrote:
"
aerfall wrote:

Culling would be an issue.
I did use this in hogm but had trouble with two bosses. Culling wasn't an issue for me as I just switched out to a lower level clarity to stay above cull range.

Never tried hogm before this league so I didn't really know what to expect. Also messed around with the reduce block chance gem as some people said it would help vs one of the bosses.

I'm sure someone with more experience can probably clear it with a herald miner setup.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
aerfall wrote:
"
aerfall wrote:

Confirmed works for Hall of the GrandMasters.

Picked up 20/20 blastchain, minefield, trap and mine damage. Dropped Hatred to get over the Cull limit, and Precision to get enough mana to cast the max number of mines.

Even got a couple random leechers from /Global to come make the final bosses tougher. Still cleared it deathless.

Damn fine idea, aerfall, Thanks!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jun 1, 2020, 2:02:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info