[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Not sure about your calculation methods but that seems to be off about 60-70 milion of what pob tells me. Vaal RF/vaal haste ofc disabled as this is only very infrequent burst damage. Not saying that POB is correct but just a big difference.
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 30, 2020, 2:55:58 PM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Not sure about your calculation methods but that seems to be off about 60-70 milion of what pob tells me. Vaal RF/vaal haste ofc disabled as this is only very infrequent burst damage. Not saying that POB is correct but just a big difference.
This is only for the CoC Cyclone setup. PoB doesn't give a number, you need to add it up yourself.

Cyclone DPS + ( Cyclone APS * effective crit chance * Arc average hit )

Remembering to factor in Arcane surge if it's available on a watcher's eye and keeping in mind the CoC required APS / breakpoints.

Calculations for self cast Arc / EK / Divine Ire / whatever are significantly easier.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 30, 2020, 9:20:10 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
nice damage there.. wondering if Grim can run my char thru pob n let me know the damage would appreciate it.. also pob wont let me generate a code n share with paste bin same error all the time error in creating post argggg..also with Avian n extra arc
Bleh. Messed up my spreadsheet last night by entering the wrong number in one cell. I'm going to blame trying to do calculations at 3am local time. :)

Corrected raw DPS:

dragnmith1: 124252470.447164
facelessman122: 148497288.619309
grimjack68: 115263881.473972

Thx again Grim crasy damage right there guys
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Well folks, here I was thinking I was immortal, but depth 650+ Aul with some nasty mods in a 6 man can still one-shot me. :D

/me goes shopping for some upgrades... grumble grumble...
I levelled up to 94, picked up some rmr cobalt jewels to have enough skill points to fit in conservation of energy for ES leach. I'm not sure if going for those 3 points is better or worse than just not having leach and going for the insightfulness cluster. I'm not sure where my next upgrades should be. Things I've considered.

1) Better watcher's eye, maybe 3 mods or stronger mods.

2) Ditch the leech and pick up another 6% reduced mana reservation to fit in another aura like aspect of the avian.

3) Fit in an unnatural instinct.

4) Upgrade my boots to something with more ES.

5) Awakened controlled destruction
"
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:
Can I ask if anyone knows if I can substitute cyclone with other skills to proc CoC arc? Eg. Flicker Strike? If i change to flicker strike do I still have to take into consideration of the 52% increased cooldown recovery APS?

bump

I don't see why you wouldn't. The interaction comes from the gem, breakpoints and aps should be the same.

Edit: goodluck, hope your not epileptic or prone to headaches.

Hmm I just tried to substitute cyclone with flicker strike. Somehow not as satisfying and I think I need to get a helmet to reduce flicker strike recovery cooldown to test it out fully. Pob shows that my crit chance dropped as well so I might have to add in increased critical strike gem.

Might be a dead end here haha
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
I levelled up to 94, picked up some rmr cobalt jewels to have enough skill points to fit in conservation of energy for ES leach. I'm not sure if going for those 3 points is better or worse than just not having leach and going for the insightfulness cluster. I'm not sure where my next upgrades should be. Things I've considered.

1) Better watcher's eye, maybe 3 mods or stronger mods.

2) Ditch the leech and pick up another 6% reduced mana reservation to fit in another aura like aspect of the avian.

3) Fit in an unnatural instinct.

4) Upgrade my boots to something with more ES.

5) Awakened controlled destruction

I'd pull clarity out of your helmet. There's no point running a clarity that isn't max level in a helm that grants extra levels. And clarity in a helm with reduced mana is a terrible waste. You want your big mana reservations in there.

You're running 2 Purity spells in your boots with blood magic and an enlighten. I'd try to ditch the enlighten as well.

/PoB massaging ensues...

Pull one of your purity spells from your boots and put it in your helmet where clarity is now. Put that clarity in your boots. Ditch the enlighten, put in a Precision. Now you'll have one purity, clarity, and precision all linked to blood magic. Level up the clarity until you don't need any more mana regen. Level up the Precision until you run out of life to reserve. You should end up with a precision level 20 if my calcs are correct.

Next I'd probably ditch the Shaper's touch gloves. Even with the curse on hit, a set of Maligaro's is more DPS according to PoB, and those let you drop Elemental Overload from the tree and regain 2 points. Those could go into another jewel socket and have one spare or another reduced mana reservation node, either the one by Influence or Leadership.

Points for trying, I find flicker rough going.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 31, 2020, 3:05:17 AM
How can we kill atziri for the challenge?

I know a way:
Remove
Herald for purity for physical reflect
and both our COTB rings for rings with "You and your Minions take #% reduced Reflected Damage" mod.

This way I have a huge dmg drop. 1-1.5m shaper dps from 10m+.

Is there any other way to kill her?
Last edited by Geraki2019 on May 31, 2020, 11:52:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info