[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
"
"
Its about as budget as you can get away with. Your losing passive points all over the place with your cluster jewels and voices (voices are definitely not something to be upgraded for ages though, if at all). These points can be used to increase pretty much everything damage, es, utility etc.

The problem your going to have at some point soon is upgrades are definitely going to be more than 2ex.

I can only see a small part of your tree. Catalyst your amulet and buy a bated breath (also use catalysts on it) is probably the cheapest es upgrade I can see. Also replace that onslaught/phasing jewel with something better. Jesus dude quality up your boots!

Although I'm on mobile so can't see much.

I replaced the onslaught jewel with an interrogation jewel, crafted a -mana res helm that's not terrible, and qualitied my boots and the new helm, I'm at 5429 ES. I'm using the crystal belt to patch up holes in my STR needs for vitality. I guess at this point I'm gonna be farming for 5-point jewelss (both voices and medium cluster jewels)... Thanks for the help!

No problem.

You still need more catalysts for your amulet and belt, they go up to 20%. They really arnt expensive.

Your in desperate need of %es if your es has only gone up by under 400 when stitching out of alphas etc.

Where do I find a source of %ES that doesn't involve my passive tree? I have about 5c to my name right now....
Last edited by Michael_Rock on May 20, 2020, 12:39:33 PM
There is % es all over the tree. You have travelled straight past it.

Have you looked at the original passive tree from the guide? Or anyone else's tree to compare?
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 20, 2020, 12:44:03 PM
But I don't have points to travel to those nodes nor do I have the currency to free up those points, that's the issue. Should I get rid of the interrogation and spend those points on ES nodes? Or are my next upgrades 5-passive jewels?
"
But I don't have points to travel to those nodes nor do I have the currency to free up those points, that's the issue. Should I get rid of the interrogation and spend those points on ES nodes? Or are my next upgrades 5-passive jewels?

Thats the issue i mentioned earlier.

The interrogation is a waste of points.

Your budget approach has backed you into a corner. This build is very very passive dependant and your not using them very well.

Farm currency is pretty much the only thing you can do if all you have is 5 chaos and try and level up more.

Points are MASSIVE for this build and it doesn't do well on a tight budget until you reach a certain point.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 20, 2020, 1:11:32 PM
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
abbyyuna wrote:
Hi! wondering if someone could look at my build?

Wondering what my next upgrade is, I am thinking the boots to Doryani's Sorc Boots, but will I be able to turn it on without additional reservation? I have the vitality/rmr amulet.

1) I'm not sure self-cast arc will be mana draining but you should try out to see if you need the clarity gem or not. if you dont need it, i would suggest you change it to smite or another aura gem that's more useful since your watcher's eye is not for clarity. Smite alone can increase at least 40% dmg for 4 sec.

2) I wouldn't go for the sorc boots yet because you're lacking a few jewels like the unnatural instinct jewel. Might wanna focus on getting that first.

3) Also i'm not sure why you took the entire Influence skill tree. You only require the reduced mana reservation node, the rest of the 2 skill points you can allocate it for mana reservation + ES% jewels instead OR you can put in 3 grand spectrum viridian jewel to boost your arc dmg by at least 400-500k at the cost of less than 50c. Might wanna look into that first.

4) Divine your Nebulis to get close to 20-20-20 stats. Attack speed is not important to you.

I would do all these before looking at the doryani sorc boot.

Personally i dont think the sorc boots is the most useful boots unless your purpose is to cramp in as many auras as possible. You are already running the most useful auras so any additional auras might be just to increase QoL.

Thanks for this!

So, I got the jewel!

1 - Clarity is definitely needed as my mana regen isn't high enough to cast arc more than 3 times without going OOM and delay is like 1sec per once OOM.

3 - Influence tree on the tooltip gives higher DPS than me removing it for a ES jewel. Can you explain this further why 20% more aura effect isn't better than 8% ES?

4 - Working on it!

Thanks in advance!
"
I've just had a look at pob and it seems I'm running at around 40 million dps under normal circumstances which goes up to around 120 million buffed.

This is based off of 98% cyclone crit chance and aps of 10.1 aps at the 52 icrs breakpoint meaning I should be getting close to the 10 casts per second.

Havnt factored in boss resistance yet. As someone who never really bothers with pob dps numbers this seems completely insane.

Am I messing something up here? It's hard to judge ingame when everything gets insta phased or deleted before I can notice.

send me a pob link please
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
I've just had a look at pob and it seems I'm running at around 40 million dps under normal circumstances which goes up to around 120 million buffed.

This is based off of 98% cyclone crit chance and aps of 10.1 aps at the 52 icrs breakpoint meaning I should be getting close to the 10 casts per second.

Havnt factored in boss resistance yet. As someone who never really bothers with pob dps numbers this seems completely insane.

Am I messing something up here? It's hard to judge ingame when everything gets insta phased or deleted before I can notice.

Not near my pc. Your welcome to import my character, its not private.
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"

Not near my pc. Your welcome to import my character, its not private.

imported current char with all flask active + onslaught sitting at 18.01 aps 5mill cyclone max ofcourse 10.2mill arc vaal arc 114mill this is all shaper dps so yea alot higher on normal shiat ;-) 8.7 es give or take es regn 3881

attack rate on cyclone at max is 18.08 kina high no?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Hi, can I get some help figuring out how to squeeze some more ES out of this build? I have a pretty budget setup right now and I'm looking for the next upgrade that would be affordable (under 2ex). I'm currently sitting at about 2.8 mil POB dps and 5379 ES.

want more ES? just respec all four points from insightfulness circle and put them into jewels at your medium cluster. buy 8% increased ES 20+ int jewels for several dozen chaos each. 5 int is 1% inc. es so each jewel will give you 12% increased es for a total for 48% increased while your circle gives you only 27%.

your rings are only 40% conversion each, buy 48% ones, your damage will go up.

replace presence of chayula with 6% rmr and lvl 26 vitality amulet with 20% inc. es and good stats. this will help you get one more aura into your build later on and manage existing ones more easily.

buy 19+/19+ nebulis. you will get 120-150% increased damage. which should bump your total dps by roughly about 10%.

don't buy 5 passive voices, until you upgrade your entire gear. better buy +2 aura/Aoe prism guardian instead or doryani's delusion or bottled faith.

can also buy +1 socketed gems shavronnes.

also buy lvl 21 aura gems too. buy 21/20 arc.

and above all else utilize all your jewel sockets in the tree before going into some measly 5-6% es nodes in the tree.

after you spend like at least 100-120 ex into your gear upgrades, then you can start thinking about 5 passive voices.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Took me awhile to work out vaal haste is on by default. Switch it off and switch haste on. Last time I checked I was 10.19.

Thats with 3 frenzy, onslaught and tailwind.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 20, 2020, 3:59:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info