[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"no build with 10mil tooltip dps should ever exist in POE"

there are literally hundreds of builds in Standard doing 50-100million toolbar dps that haven't been touched. There are busted items even from only a few leagues ago that have not been touched in Standard (but nerfed out of existence in future leagues).

Standard is a dumping pot of all the broken builds and items ever created in POE, there is no reason for this build to be nerfed there.

I believe GGG will do what they always do: they will change the % of Purposeful Harbinger from 10% to maybe 3% or something more manageable. It is the easiest way to nerf the build at this point. Old items can be divined to new numbers, but those who have the legacy rolls will be able to keep them.

The worst possible nerf I could see GGG implementing is a reduction in all the mana reserve tree nodes, or maybe limiting Voices to 1 (like watcher's eye). That is a possibility, although i think they will just do what I mentioned before, because Voices drops are going to be insanely rare in future leagues when farming Sims will be so much more difficult already so no real point in limiting their usage.

Just think about HH and Inspired Learning. Since their inclusion in the game, they have broken every meta build, but the mechanic has not been changed in any significant way. Only the items get harder and harder to find in later leagues. GGG doesn't really care about broken builds dropping into Standard
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 9, 2020, 12:23:18 AM
I have that but I'm still at 50% reduction only :( But I do have 6 endbringer purp harbringer and only 3 Heraldry Purp harbringer. Would swapping 3 endbringers out for 3 heraldry change it?
"
I have that but I'm still at 50% reduction only :( But I do have 6 endbringer purp harbringer and only 3 Heraldry Purp harbringer. Would swapping 3 endbringers out for 3 heraldry change it?

the issue is you need auras, how many aura do you have? at least 10? use heraldry 1st then slowly slot in aura and change to endbringer
Last edited by hiddenmeat on May 9, 2020, 12:33:38 AM
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"

the issue is you need auras, how many aura do you have? at least 10? use heraldry 1st then slowly slot in aura and change to endbringer

I have Herald of Agony, Ash, Ice, Thunder, Purity. Zealotry Purity of Lightning Fire and Ice. Precision Hatred Discipline Wrath Clarity Haste and aspect of the avian.
@islaydragons: if you are running all those auras (aspect is NOT an aura), you should have over 80% phys reduction. I'd actually be interested to see how you DONT have that, unless for some reason you aren't running some of those auras
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@islaydragons: if you are running all those auras (aspect is NOT an aura), you should have over 80% phys reduction. I'd actually be interested to see how you DONT have that, unless for some reason you aren't running some of those auras

Yeah I have no clue at all :( They only give me 5% each though am I supposed to be getting more per 1? Also do I need to drink a Rumi's to get closer to it? My build is a little different maybe that's why. I'm not using a Shavs so I have no reserved life and no prism guardian either. I'm duel wielding 2 Nebulis's with a Saqawal's nest. I kinda went weird on my build maybe that's why. Sorry I'm a noob lol xD. Thanks for helping though maybe the reserved life plus rumi's gets me to 90%? Or should I have 90% standing still?
no 5% each is right. YOu run 15 auras, so you shouldn't have 50%...5% x 15 = 75% + ur armor should give you another 3-5% = 80%. I run 17 auras and I'm at 89% reduction (I have flesh and stone + vitality). I can only think when you are looking at your numbers you weren't running all your auras for some reason
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 9, 2020, 1:15:59 AM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
no 5% each is right. YOu run 15 auras, so you shouldn't have 50%...

Yeah I have no idea at all :(((
For some reason when I turn off 1 herald aura it goes from 50% to 40% but when I turn another herald off it stays at 40% and doesn't go down anymore. But other ones non herald go down by only 5%
well first of all, purposeful harbinger gives you increased aura effect per herald which is why turning off 1 does the most, and turning off more does less and less.

I still think the only reason is that you can't be running all the auras you are wearing. the math just doesn't add up.

You will have basically no armor because you aren't reserving life so you might be a few percentage below the life-reserve builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info