[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I'm not sure if I misunderstood you. Are you saying if your 0.1 over the aps breakpoint your build completely breaks? Because this is definitely not true. It's the optimum speed to proc the most arcs, all that will happen is you miss arc procs and drop you dps.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 8, 2020, 9:27:14 AM
I went a little different direction, and included Cyclone.

Running this:

POB:
https://pastebin.com/BiekgJvc

Experimenting with those Grand Spectrums, think I have enough Mana reserved. Don't have the currency to include another aura.

Would love to hear, your guys opinions about my setup. Any improvements / quick wins? :)

Thanks!

Edit: Trying to optimize my char for 100% simulacrums. Not running maps anymore :)
Last edited by Protax010 on May 8, 2020, 9:41:09 AM
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
I have followed build exactly and I still cant cast all the auras. 2 on mana and one on life. Maybe I need 9 heraldry I don't know.

for my life hatred is 23%, zeal is 23% and purity of ice is 47%. That right there leaves nothing for 23% wrath. The blood rage turns my purity of ice into 47% and its level 21.

As for my mana well again im over 100% and im using alphas and a enlighten lvl 4 and im still over 100%.

I got new helm so im down to not being able to use 1 on my Health and 1 on mana.

2) most people goes for charisma and annoint champion of the cause. 16% mana reserved missing there. take a look at my tree or poeninja. dont go ghost reaver node, you are already using energy leech gem

3) i would advise going for maligaro virtuosity and remove eo. 2 passive point there.

4) get a cheap 6% mana reserve + es amulet at least or eye of chayula before farming enough for level 22 vit+mana reserve+ es amulet

I forgot about Charisma but for right now I cant switch amulets because I need the str badly. I put Charisma on amulet and I can use all skills now but cant cast my attack so I think farming without 1 aura until I can afford a nice amulet like that will work. So right now im just not using clarity until I can afford that or until I can get my Str somewhere else like on the cluster, just need currency 1st broke right now.
"
Stormswa wrote:
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
I have followed build exactly and I still cant cast all the auras. 2 on mana and one on life. Maybe I need 9 heraldry I don't know.

for my life hatred is 23%, zeal is 23% and purity of ice is 47%. That right there leaves nothing for 23% wrath. The blood rage turns my purity of ice into 47% and its level 21.

As for my mana well again im over 100% and im using alphas and a enlighten lvl 4 and im still over 100%.

I got new helm so im down to not being able to use 1 on my Health and 1 on mana.

2) most people goes for charisma and annoint champion of the cause. 16% mana reserved missing there. take a look at my tree or poeninja. dont go ghost reaver node, you are already using energy leech gem

3) i would advise going for maligaro virtuosity and remove eo. 2 passive point there.

4) get a cheap 6% mana reserve + es amulet at least or eye of chayula before farming enough for level 22 vit+mana reserve+ es amulet

I forgot about Charisma but for right now I cant switch amulets because I need the str badly. I put Charisma on amulet and I can use all skills now but cant cast my attack so I think farming without 1 aura until I can afford a nice amulet like that will work. So right now im just not using clarity until I can afford that or until I can get my Str somewhere else like on the cluster, just need currency 1st broke right now.

Use a str split personality. everyone is using it
Last edited by hiddenmeat on May 8, 2020, 11:12:44 AM
"
Protax010 wrote:

Running this:

POB:

Experimenting with those Grand Spectrums, think I have enough Mana reserved. Don't have the currency to include another aura.

Would love to hear, your guys opinions about my setup. Any improvements / quick wins? :)

Thanks!

Edit: Trying to optimize my char for 100% simulacrums. Not running maps anymore :)

Looks good but I'm guessing you havnt looked at the last 15 or so pages have you?
"
Protax010 wrote:

Running this:

POB:

Thanks!

Doesnt Might of the Meek make the Leadership passive point worthless? Put it in something else, like aura effect or something nice :)
Question. I run zealots oath and a lot of regen, and so was thinking about the "increased recovery rate if u have discipline" watchers eye. I did some reading and supposedly though the stats do not appear on your char sheet, you will get increased regen from that mod. My question is this. As LL, we also run vitality, which has an identical watchers eye mod to discipline. If we were toget an eye with both mods, would the vitality one still work even tho we are ZO? ZO just says "life regen is converted to es regen" which implies there are still independent life regen calcs going on. But since imp recovery does not appear in the char sheet regen numbers, I have no idea how to tell if both are working or not. Suggestions welcome, and if you know this will or wont work (monster regen if it does!), please let me know
I dont seem to be able to fit in last aura that cost % hp
Last edited by ap77777 on May 8, 2020, 3:34:00 PM
I can't understand how my DPS is so low as well as my resistances:

https://pastebin.com/p16wLbnu

I have around 6.7m tooltip while on HO, and around 20m+ while mapping.
what do u guys think about elusive and tailwind is it worth upgrading how much diffirence is it make ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info