[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

@hiddenmeat

yep that's the plan just need to farm currency for it.
-
Last edited by yoloqueen on May 8, 2020, 5:23:37 PM
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
froztyxx wrote:
I can't understand how my DPS is so low as well as my resistances:

https://pastebin.com/p16wLbnu

I have around 6.7m tooltip while on HO, and around 20m+ while mapping.

broken import link

Try this one:

https://pastebin.com/TkByRGH4
"
froztyxx wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
froztyxx wrote:
I can't understand how my DPS is so low as well as my resistances:

https://pastebin.com/p16wLbnu

I have around 6.7m tooltip while on HO, and around 20m+ while mapping.

broken import link

Try this one:

https://pastebin.com/TkByRGH4

When I import that, I get 68 million DPS and 90% resists, 90% physical damage reduction. Doesn't seem to shabby to me.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Stormswa wrote:
@hiddenmeat

yep that's the plan just need to farm currency for it.

Just use a str/mana instead of str/es.
Well the build is truely solid. I am not 100% convinced that it will be nerfed at the end of this league. In order to run this build you need a lot of league specific (and very rare) gear which I think GGG will either lock behind horrid RNG or just remove from future leagues.

I don't think this should be something that is nerfed, think it should remain as is in Standard (as that is what Standard is for).

First time since playing POE v1.1 that I have passed Level 95 (the exp% per map is so low and the likelihood of me dying is so high it is just not worth it) and so supper chuffed at that, 72% to Level 98.

Farming Simulacrums now permanently as at level 97 they provide 6% exp which is more than pure breachstones that i have experienced.

Hopefully get a Voices 3 version which will enable reclaiming the ES,Mana node and 10% reduced mana cost and bring my ES back into the 7.5k region (currently 7.1k).

So far done 69 Simulacrums and got 2x voices 7, current streak is 30 without a Voices drop so got very lucky. However the sheer volume of items and currency has gained me 100+ex easy (this includes secondary income sources such as elder/shaper fight drops as you get their fragments from Simulacrums).

Worst experience so far was trying to drop a stupid prophecy from inventory and accidentally clicking the next wave box...when there was an exalt on the floor. Hate prophecies, hate them so much.

Out of all stacked decks opened (and its been a complete tonne of them) only one headhunter card. Still it all helps and adds up.

This build truely enabled such high level farming which has never been done before. Previous builds I have done have cleared all content but not so efficiently. Sirus fight used to be something to raise my heart rate but now its a snooze fest. Not even worth farming him anymore.

Only content I truely can not do on this build is Atziri but her drops arnt worth much anymore.

Want to increase my damage but not entirely sure how. Got 2.56mil tooltip damage with only auras up. 4.6mil when potions and charges are up etc.

People are citing 10mil tooltip etc and confused how they achieve this. Any advice would be appreciated. (The corrupted gloves mod for curse ele hit I know about but still farming for it). (Also tried the Alpha's howl corruption but didnt see much benefit in it, only 300ES boost and minor tooltip damage increase (60k)).

Experimenting with Bisco's leach for rampage and managed to get a helm with an Aspect of the Spider on. Wondering if it is possible to get either Grace or Determination up and running too. Managed to get Malevolence aura (on corrupted amulet) but i saw no DPS increase so dont think it benefits.

"
Mentalmike wrote:
Well the build is truely solid. I am not 100% convinced that it will be nerfed at the end of this league. In order to run this build you need a lot of league specific (and very rare) gear which I think GGG will either lock behind horrid RNG or just remove from future leagues.

I don't think this should be something that is nerfed, think it should remain as is in Standard (as that is what Standard is for).

First time since playing POE v1.1 that I have passed Level 95 (the exp% per map is so low and the likelihood of me dying is so high it is just not worth it) and so supper chuffed at that, 72% to Level 98.

Farming Simulacrums now permanently as at level 97 they provide 6% exp which is more than pure breachstones that i have experienced.

Hopefully get a Voices 3 version which will enable reclaiming the ES,Mana node and 10% reduced mana cost and bring my ES back into the 7.5k region (currently 7.1k).

So far done 69 Simulacrums and got 2x voices 7, current streak is 30 without a Voices drop so got very lucky. However the sheer volume of items and currency has gained me 100+ex easy (this includes secondary income sources such as elder/shaper fight drops as you get their fragments from Simulacrums).

Worst experience so far was trying to drop a stupid prophecy from inventory and accidentally clicking the next wave box...when there was an exalt on the floor. Hate prophecies, hate them so much.

Out of all stacked decks opened (and its been a complete tonne of them) only one headhunter card. Still it all helps and adds up.

This build truely enabled such high level farming which has never been done before. Previous builds I have done have cleared all content but not so efficiently. Sirus fight used to be something to raise my heart rate but now its a snooze fest. Not even worth farming him anymore.

Only content I truely can not do on this build is Atziri but her drops arnt worth much anymore.

Want to increase my damage but not entirely sure how. Got 2.56mil tooltip damage with only auras up. 4.6mil when potions and charges are up etc.

People are citing 10mil tooltip etc and confused how they achieve this. Any advice would be appreciated. (The corrupted gloves mod for curse ele hit I know about but still farming for it). (Also tried the Alpha's howl corruption but didnt see much benefit in it, only 300ES boost and minor tooltip damage increase (60k)).

Experimenting with Bisco's leach for rampage and managed to get a helm with an Aspect of the Spider on. Wondering if it is possible to get either Grace or Determination up and running too. Managed to get Malevolence aura (on corrupted amulet) but i saw no DPS increase so dont think it benefits.

The 10+ million DPS tooltip guys are running Ethereal Knives. 2.56 tooltip for arc is formidable.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I'm kinda a noob and did partially of your build but what gives 90 physical damage reduction total? I have 59 armor and only 50% dmg reduction total.
"
I'm kinda a noob and did partially of your build but what gives 90 physical damage reduction total? I have 59 armor and only 50% dmg reduction total.

unwavering faith gives phy dmg reduction based on the amount of your aura
"
Mentalmike wrote:

This build will be nerfed to the ground,every youtube video will be deleted and every memory of it will be gone forever.
Seriously,there is no chance this will keep functioning in standard.
Every other build will become obsolete,since when fully geared it is an immortal old man running around without pants that demolishes anything with one click.
That's too broken,even for a broken realm like standard.
I'm guessing they will make the harbingers limited to 3 or something like that.
No build with 10.000.000 tooltip dps should ever exist in POE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info