[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
"
monoriee wrote:

40ex is just fine. Most prices people list are from week or 2 ago, items are way cheaper right now. Here is what you can do with 40ex.

7 passives voices cost 2.2ex now and you need only 2 of them + 1 rare. Purposeful Harbinger + Heraldry cost around 350c, which is around 2.5ex, if you go with amulet with mana reservation and vitality you will need 5 of them. Its way cheaper if you craft them yourself btw. Purposeful Harbinger / Endbringer are down to 120-140c each, which is around 1ex per jewel, you can use 3 of them. Just remember jewels need to be 4 passives or 5 passives with socket. Say 3 ex for 6l and 6ex for Amulet with vitality+ mana reservation, 3ex for rings, 1 ex for weapon, 1ex maligaros's. Thats total around 35ex. With rest 5 ex you get Sin Trak boots, bated breath, alpha's howl, prism guardian ( all of them are pretty cheap), flasks, gems and 1 Intuitive Leap. That's my current gear and with that i do deathless 20 waves, level 8 sirus and 100% delirium t16 maps w/o any problem. I am sure that 400ex+ version of this build is probably really insane, but 40ex is also really really strong. Also this build is so OP that 99% it will be nerfed hard next league, so better try it now while you still can.

I call BS! Either you're a streamer or you buy lot of MTX to craft those jewels. Just kidding... i spent over 2000 alterations, some 100 augmentation, Scouring and regal and did get only ONE of those jewels. Tried fossil-crafting them too a few times, no luck there either. Ok, i shouldn't really complain this season, found 3 Cospris and 2 Asenaths, but crafting those damn jewels was a big slap to the face for me.

The thing is, this build scales with the cluster jewels. The basic starter gear is pretty cheap. But still, 40 ex is borderline and nowhere close to the OPness of this build. If you invest another 60ex on top of that, you come WAY closer. More than 100ex is pure luxus and only tweaks it beyond insane imo. Started with a budget of 130ex. Another 150 for a Headhunter, just for fun.

I guess people have different understanding of what Op mean. 40ex will make you demolish all the content in the game, pretty much never die and gameplay is very relaxing w/o much of a worry wtf is even happening on your screen. I am sure with with 100 more ex the build will scale a lot more and can become way more OP, but for people to say you should not go for it with only 40ex is just BS.

Quess crafting is all about luck. I craft 4 jewels for myself and used aroung 1500 alt orbs.
Last edited by monoriee on Apr 23, 2020, 3:15:50 PM
Hi all,
I just finish putting everything in(item, cluster,...) and kinda stuck at the last step, following the instruction of topic owner. I managed to active all the aura, except one (zeolotry) due to lacking health (about 4%).
The other question is that my res is capped at 75%, as I can see is 90 for other people, what am I missing here?
Thanks
"
kmaldona wrote:
Been playing the divine ire build and just not enjoying it. Thinking of going crib arc or spark. How do those handle sirus 8

Well... last phase, from 75% to 0% within 4 seconds, without him casting anything else than one beam... so... pretty good i'd say ;-)

"
monoriee wrote:

I guess people have different understanding of what Op mean. 40ex will make you demolish all the content in the game, pretty much never die and gameplay is very relaxing w/o much of a worry wtf is even happening on your screen. I am sure with with 100 more ex the build will scale a lot more and can become way more OP, but for people to say you should not go for it with only 40ex is just BS.

Quess crafting is all about luck. I craft 4 jewels for myself and used aroung 1500 alt orbs.

For sure. There are a lot of good builds in this game, which have either (considering only endgame content, so 100% delirious T16 maps and Sirus) an insane mapping cleer-speed or are pure boss-killers, or are just facetanking everything. To be OP, a build has to be able to fulfill at least two of those criterias - at least for me. I cleared all content with a poison BV-build before i switched to this one. At the end, my build was able to do an insane amount of dmg (nearly 30m Shaper DPS) and had VERY good mapping clear speed on non-delirious-T16-maps (touch and go, mobs died instantly). Survivability was very good too, thx to the combination of a few mechanics. But that build did cost me 200ex. And if i got hit by Sirus once, it was instant-death.

With this build, i invested ~130ex at first, as mentionned, with the difference that 100% delirious T16 maps are a no-brainer and Sirus goes from 75% to 0% in his last phase within 5 seconds. Also, i can't facetank his abilities, but i can get hit at least once without dying.

Last league, one of my characters was a HoA mana guardian with 20k ES, who could facetank Sirus - but the dmg wasn't that good. This build just has EVERYTHING combined, so i think it's fair to say, that it is the most OP build this league. Also, there's a reason why over 40% of players are playing this build this league...
Even spark?

I want to go spark over arc as I like the spiders but worried about single target dps on sirus
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Hi guys, new to the herald stack but havin a great time so far. I've managed to get it going, have around 20-30ex to spend on some upgrades. What should I prioritize? Boots? Watchers eye? Awak Gems?

Thanks for the input. I know I'm far behind from optimize but it's looking promising.

Crit cinderswallow
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Jewel with corrupted blood immunity and a diamond flask with extra crits...

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Wondering if the build would work if I were to substitute a power siphon setup into it?
"
Lakthor wrote:
Wondering if the build would work if I were to substitute a power siphon setup into it?

Give it a try and let me know! I've tried Arc, EK, and Spark.. nothing really beats Arc though, EK has better clear but Arc is still decent and a better boss killer. Spark doesn't go over objectives so I don't really like it.
Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Apr 23, 2020, 9:34:23 PM
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
"
Lakthor wrote:

Give it a try and let me know! I've tried Arc, EK, and Spark.. nothing really beats Arc though, EK has better clear but Arc is still decent and a better boss killer. Spark doesn't go over objectives so I don't really like it.
Not without some pretty major rework.

PS is an attack, not a spell. Requires a wand or bow. We can't use a bow, we'd lose Prism Guardian. Most wands are set up for spell damage output. Power siphon either stacks INT and uses a rare wand with +lightning damage / 15 int, or stacks attack speed and crits.

Also, PS is typically paired with something else for clearing, and it's used just for bossing. We don't have the gem sockets available for this. You could use Chain for clear and swap in Barrage Support for bosses... but this league you really don't want a setup where you need to stop and muck around, under deliriums there's a metric shit tonne of critters around the boss.

Quick mucking about in PoB swapping to Obliteration wand and using PS / Barrage / WED / Elemental Focus / Added Lightning / Energy Leech drops me from 72 million DPS using Arc to 5 million with PS. Zealotry doesn't work with attacks, and I haven't found anything else that's really a useful replacement... blood and sand perhaps? IDK.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info