[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Does the Scion version of this build use the same amount of points? I'm only level 90 currently so releveling wouldn't be to bad if Scion is "that" much better.
Mathil Fan Girl
"
Protax010 wrote:
Building the Crit Arc version now, but stuck at the STR requirement for some gems. My char is level 90. Anybody experienced the same? How did you fixed this?

Currently @ only 42 STR ---> Need 114 for Blood Magic.

pure might with 1 of your cluster jewel + 10 to str on 2 jewles in your cluster wheel n for me with
29 on helm im sitting at 117 str
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Is there any jewel I can use in place of Unnatural Instinct

My ES regen is lacking currently, I'm at about 3kish, so i still die in maps

any help appreciated friends!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rakio/characters

My char DeliHarold is lvl 93 and with 2 7-voices. Mostly using suitable uniques + tailwind/elusive boots. Should it be possible to do 100% delirius t16?
Was struggling a bit yesterday (mainly against deli bosses). Should have 10m+ DPS with flask and charges.

Any advice?

I like using Alpha Howl due Cannot Freeze. And Chayula ammy for Cannot Stun + chaos resist.
Could anyone help me out with my lack of Energy Shield. I’m sitting on 5.6k, and not sure what’s wrong.

im also confused about this, currently running with 8 purposeful harbingers and all auras with only 73% phys reduction base. I can get capped easily enough, but im wondering why its so low when not using endurance charges or flasks
@theethanriddle: you are not running any ES jewels, you are running alpha's howl, and your discipline isn't lvl 21. You need to start stacking 8% es jewels in all your slots, or get a nice +100 small cluster. Running alpha's howl also makes you lose out on a helm that can give 250 - 300 easily. Altogether, thats probably gonna make up for at least 2500 lost ES
Whats everyone linking with Arc pre-awakened gems?

I was thinking:

Arc > Spell Echo > Inspiration > Controlled Destruction > Energy Leech > Cold Penetration/Elemental Focus
@jaychow: i run arc-leech-cold pen-inspiration-arcane surge-added lightning

you cant run ele focus as it gets rid of all status effects. I think added lightning/cold pen are both better than controlled destruction even before awakened. I'm really not a fan of spell echo because it locks me in place a lot, but you can easily swap added lightning for echo
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2020, 4:58:38 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@jaychow: i run arc-leech-cold pen-inspiration-arcane surge-added lightning

you cant run ele focus as it gets rid of all status effects. I think added lightning/cold pen are both better than controlled destruction even before awakened. I'm really not a fan of spell echo because it locks me in place a lot, but you can easily swap added lightning for echo

Thanks for replying!

I totally overlooked what Elemental Focus does and will omit that from my links.

As for Spell Echo vs Lightning Damage, I'll try both and see how I like them.

How important would you say obtaining a 21/23 Vaal Arc is? They are currently going for ~5 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info