[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Lvl 84 with this DI build, now swapped to arc (maybe ek later). Is my build playble? Cause im out of currency at all
Spoiler

Also i have some problems with gem link cause of often build changes, can someone tell me please about right gem links?
Last edited by EtoVitya on Apr 21, 2020, 8:12:00 AM
hi. is there a good option for pierce on ek?
I got a watcher's eye with hatred crit, zealotry cast speed and lightning dmg wrath which sounds pretty fucking good for herald builds. Can't find any on sale.. anyone know what that would go for?
Last edited by Anoxida on Apr 21, 2020, 9:18:20 AM
I have one big Q. How do you have 75% block without block nodes on tree, jewels etc.? From where does it come from ?
Nice way to fit another layer of defense ( 60-67 chance to evade ) is buying a Prism Guardian with Grace corruption, its much cheaper than the discipline one. Im able to fit that in + vitality from amulet with a total of 6% reduced on jewels. Currently running 17 auras

Hello Guys, im new to this build and really want to know what is the best way for levelling.

I search for advices on the last 20 pages but i didnt find something.

I appreciate and tips or adice. Thanks in advance....

"
PattyWin wrote:
Hello Guys, im new to this build and really want to know what is the best way for levelling.

I search for advices on the last 20 pages but i didnt find something.

I appreciate and tips or adice. Thanks in advance....

IMHO the best leveling is just getting a one for nothing jewel, a 6link and some dex gear and you're pretty much set until 70ish.
Hollow Palm cluster jewel is the easiest way.
so many move away from chayulas and go for crafted neck that gives vitality and and reduction. This is great for gem slots. My question is how is it fighting awakener 8 without the chaos resistance on chayula?
Building the Crit Arc version now, but stuck at the STR requirement for some gems. My char is level 90. Anybody experienced the same? How did you fixed this?

Currently @ only 42 STR ---> Need 114 for Blood Magic.
Last edited by Protax010 on Apr 21, 2020, 11:50:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info