[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hi,

today i made my Herald Guardian with low budget. the damage is nice (map clear). Single Target is not the best atm. But my Defence is weak. I'm the most of the time low life but i don't know why.

Maybe someone could help me with my Defence and the single target dmg.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/1x2wQsYa
Last edited by ToTec_ on Apr 21, 2020, 5:14:25 PM
you really want lvl 21 arc for the extra chain. vaal arc is a big dps boost.

I would get a 21/20 vaal arc if you can, if not then I would prioritize 20/20 vaal arc, 21/20 arc, then 21/20+3 vaal arc

Question for everyone: I am currently sitting with over 4500 es regen per second and 7500 es. I will definitely have 8500-9000, just need more levels. I still have an empty medium cluster and debating endbringer vs replenishing. Is there a point where ES regen is just too much? If i get another replenishing (#2) I would most likely be pushing 6k or more regen
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
you really want lvl 21 arc for the extra chain. vaal arc is a big dps boost.

I would get a 21/20 vaal arc if you can, if not then I would prioritize 20/20 vaal arc, 21/20 arc, then 21/20+3 vaal arc

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!
Last edited by JayChow on Apr 21, 2020, 5:49:25 PM
"
Could anyone help me out with my lack of Energy Shield. I’m sitting on 5.6k, and not sure what’s wrong.

Rare Jewels with +Maximum ES% is where you'll pick up most of your ES on this build. The biggest jewel to boost es would be % Maximum Mana as extra energy shield Watchers Eye, but it's ridiculously expensive and not needed. You should Catalyze your belt though. Tempering Catalyst + Bated Breath. And you Should use Tempering on Chayula Amulet as well. It converts more life to ES with Tempering. The Chaos res isn't that important.

A few more ways:

Level 21 Vaal Dicipline.
(non Budget) Unnatural Instinct below Pain Attunement.
(Budget) +2 Duration Gems Prism Guardian (for Vaal Discipline)
(non Budget) +2 Aura or AOE Gems Prism Guardian.
(Free) The "Insightfulness" ES/Mana Passive Tree wheel.
(non Budget) Replace Alpha's Howl with Hubris Circlet with -5% Mana Reserved (Deafening Essence of Loathing)
Last edited by RipCarlin on Apr 21, 2020, 6:02:01 PM
Has anyone managed to get all the auras to run? I'm only level 83 at the moment and I have every single mana reservation reduction that he has in the divine ire PoB, but I cannot get haste to run to save my life. My gear matches his "current gear" to the T. My life reserved is 12/1245 and my mana reserved is 271/1076. I have every aura turned on, including a level 5 clarity, but have no reservation room for haste. And yes, I have level 21 blood magic. Does it need to be 23% quality for it to work? I don't get it.
whibble: you are missing 6% reserve on your amulet, and you are missing the small cluster with pure might

you also need to look at your tree again...u made some costly mistakes. You want the nodes with mana reserved ONLY, not the ones that grant aura effect. you are missing a mana reserve node by your big ring.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2020, 7:15:00 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
whibble: you are missing 6% reserve on your amulet, and you are missing the small cluster with pure might

I don't know if the website is showing properly or maybe hasn't updated, but I do have pure might on my cluster jewel and it is allocated, and I also have "charisma" allocated on my amulet.

edit: I see the missed mana reservation node you mentioned. Thank you! So I now have exactly enough mana reservation to run haste, with 6 mana to spare. I'll have to level up some and get some +mana on my gear to make my unreserved pool a little larger, but I can now successfully run all auras. I won't be able to run haste until I do, but eventually I will be.
Last edited by Whibble on Apr 21, 2020, 7:19:32 PM
oh ur doing divine ire...your tree is just so different from mine. I have a ton of extra mana reserve nodes on top of yours...champion of the cause anoint, picking up charisma and the node next to it through pathing from the middle with intuitive leap. you are missing 6% (amulet) + 4%(champion of the cause) + 4% (next to charisma) + 4% by your big ring.

also not sure if you are using conqueror's efficiency or not

Amulets can roll with mana reserve, I'm not talking about the anoint
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2020, 7:21:15 PM
whibble thats not going to work...every time you stack mana your auras are going to cost more. You do not have room with points or gear to up your mana that way. You have to get a reserve amulet, use conqueror's effiency, repath your tree etc.

If your auras are taking 95% of your mana pool, you would need 2000 flat mana increased to get 100 usable mana

ed: i guess divine ire costs barely any mana so its doable that way...
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2020, 7:42:20 PM
is there a way to deal with frozen? often it is my killer other than 100% delerium or wave 20 shenanigans when crap hits the fan sometimes

when not using alpha that is

seems like i need some more def for the late simalacrum and 100% delerius as well.
Last edited by WulfKnightz13 on Apr 21, 2020, 8:38:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info