[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

So what's best support gems for arc? I see many options out there..
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Your Chayula with 24% life converted to ES will mess with your max level clarity/precision ability the most.

I guess its just a matter of getting the helm enchant and at least one of the small cluster 30% reservation of a purity to help fit vitality in. Also lvl 21 blood magic if you dont already have it.

Man... how do people make it work? Most people get Purity of Ice -mana reserve enchant and use Purity of Ice on Blood Magic so it doesn't make any sense how they can fit Vitality in there....

Edit: Oh I didn't know there where small clusters that did that! Okay I got it thanks!
Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Apr 20, 2020, 10:31:23 PM
ok i am arguing with myself too much now lol.

Not sure if I want to stay with the arc start I did when I converted to this build or go EK. I obv dont want to overly test ek and go backwards as there are some differences in gear in a few places and with expense on pieces don't want to play back and forth on items.

Also not sure if ci or low life ends up being better.

Atm i have the crit arc version obv in a mid budget switch over as i need better voices and i dont have mana reserve jewels.

Need some advice on where to go. I will say in my current state of items arc crit has some areas where it can get a bit scary. I saw some ek gameplay and seem like the mobility and clear style was a little more smooth in the way it clears. Not nec damage but the around you style seems very beneficial.

got about another 20 ex at my disposal and can flip a couple pieces and gems if i switch and a certain piece is not the right piece. but if I do that i do not want to have to reflip to go back to the current setup.

Last edited by WulfKnightz13 on Apr 20, 2020, 9:49:18 PM
hmmm keeps cutting post off
Last edited by WulfKnightz13 on Apr 20, 2020, 9:47:54 PM
Those who have switched from LL to CI, have you found any major advantages? Right now it just looks like a whole of having to rejuggle gear and spend more currency. Not sure what is actually gained in terms of clear speed. I can see better tankiness from grabbing a high ES shield with es regain on block, but this build is already pretty tanky.
was able to fit in n run Haste + Vitality with this beauty
currently running all the aura's fells much smoother now with haste..right side of cluster wheel not started yet but got these beauties waiting
plus picked up this beauty also
plus level 11 precision n level 12 clarity..
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Apr 21, 2020, 12:20:15 AM
im running clarity level 11 i think and 6 ph\heraldry (dont have the currency for voices atm) the build seems to be going fine atm and i have 131 mana not reserved but im having huge mana issues on single target

i have 8 life so i dont think i can get to 12 clarity

clearing the maps cinder sorts mana out and my regen is pretty fast if i stop casting for a second (ek)

is there something im missing to sort my mana out?

https://pastebin.com/0N1X1rpp

I know i have some passives in ES that im going to move but just leveled the build yesterday had all the gear ready so i needed some extra survival while being boosted

Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Apr 21, 2020, 12:41:09 AM
Got lucky and managed to enchant 20% reduced mana reservation on my alpha's howl. Any idea how I can optimize my build and maybe fit in a vitality? Clear speed and tankiness feels good so far but I'm wondering If I'm missing any obvious min-maxes without having to invest tons more exalted.

On life:
Hatred, Zealotry, Wrath, Purity of Ice, Clarity (6)
137 Unreserved Life
On mana:
Alpha Howl: Discipline, Haste, Precision
Heralds, Purity of Fire (30% reduced from jewel, 20% reduced from helmet = 1% reservation cost)
129 Unreserved Mana

Gear:
5/5/5 Voices, 4 Heraldry/Harb jewels, 5 Endbringre/Harb jewels.
POB: https://pastebin.com/KR5CfGQ6
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Gensou on Apr 21, 2020, 12:38:57 AM
got a nice way to path, while retaining all auras and added auras (vitality etc) you can check my profile for it.

I miss 8% reduced mana reserved on tree with this (but running 1 enlighten 4 and a lot of RMR jewels, i sorted it) but saved a lot of points that I feel it's simply better.

No mana issues, and basically 9k es (8.8 or so) - with a dps watchers eye.

Grabbed a nice CI shield though, so will soon give that a try too. Because the only thing that sometimes kills me in this game now, is chaos damage.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
was able to fit in n run Haste + Vitality with this beauty
currently running all the aura's fells much smoother now with haste..right side of cluster wheel not started yet but got these beauties waiting
plus picked up this beauty also
plus level 11 precision n level 12 clarity..

Multiplier on weapon doesn't function with maligaros but nice rolls
Last edited by teslabear on Apr 21, 2020, 1:17:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info