[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"

Hello again! Ok, I solved the mana reservation problem. Seems like Enlighten aplies to Aspect of the Spider aura, so the gem and the aura must be in the same piece of gear :P

Now, any advice on how to craft the amulet? :o

The build is so strong, I'm facetanking T5 Sirus without problems :D

No it doesn't. Enlighten only works on SKILL GEMS, not on aspects
"
hallohoofd wrote:
"

Hello again! Ok, I solved the mana reservation problem. Seems like Enlighten aplies to Aspect of the Spider aura, so the gem and the aura must be in the same piece of gear :P

No it doesn't. Enlighten only works on SKILL GEMS, not on aspects

Well, something in my set up was increasing the mana reservation of aspect of the spider to 35%. I have AOTS in the helmet, gem set up in the helmet was CWDT, Immortal call, Inc duration and golem. AOTS mana reserved was 35%. Then I swapped the enlighten there and now is 24% don't know why D:
"
antmit wrote:
I like this build a lot

on a "budget" I'm at about 8k ES 2200 int

I can't afford a es gain on hit watchers eye so a friend suggested to me to use fenumus boots for es on hit

for this build, I think you need to balance sustain vs int as you get more $ to buy gear

Keep that in mind as you're building up

This build creator has $$$$$ gear, good example of what to work towards.

Thx for answer and GREAT IDEA with boots, gotta add it in PoB.

"
hallohoofd wrote:
What is the reason we don't run wrath? Would it be a viable option.
The cluster jewel notable vengeful commander gives wrath 30% increased effect

Wrath gave us not so much... just some flat Lightning damage for 50% of mana reservation is bad. Better use Skitter and Spider or other aspect you like.

"
marci724 wrote:
Hey, build looks great, i wanna ask how much money would i need to throw at it to be able to 20/20 simulacrum reliably?

I'm looking for a build to do 36/40 challenges and i'm hoping this will be the one because I always wanted to play jugg secretly and it looks really fun :D

Also, how do you have such crazy high energy shield leech?

It can be really budget on this state of the league. Good ES items now cost 10-20c. Cyclopean Coil cost 5c and Shaper Touch with elemental weakness 2-3 ex.

"
JuanAtreyu wrote:

I bought amulet base on the market, but actually u can Alterate your with approximately 300-500 alt, but not the double influenced...
I can see you made some changes in your tree on your character. Can you plz update the pob :)
"
Cadbruin wrote:
I can see you made some changes in your tree on your character. Can you plz update the pob :)

Level 100 PoB version of a tree is close to what i have now :)
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
Cadbruin wrote:

Okay thank you :)

Another question..... which fossils are used to make a perfect amulet ?
Another thought from me.
Because we have so incredibly much % increased ES ( 3k int gives 600% increased es) this build scales really well with flat ES.
So how would a Vaal Regalia with high ES compare to Incandescent heart; let's compare a max roll incandescent heart (337es) to a well rolled vaal regalia (737 es) which costs about 10exalt. We get 400extra es from the vaal regalia, which translates into 2400extra ES, JUST from our intelligence. With other % ES modifiers it will be even more.

So assume that we have 10k ES with an incandescent heart. Equipping a vaal regalia like the one above will increase our ES by 2400, which is 24%.
As we know incandescent heart reduces our elemental damage taken by 25%, because of the "taken as chaos". So when comparing the tankiness of the two chests, they are almost the same concerning elemental damage.

Concerning physical damage then incandescent heart has up to 1500armor, which is doubled to 3k from the amazing juggernaut ascendency. This is nice, but in my opinion 3k armor is waaay worse than 2400 extra energy shield.

Besides this incandescent heart gives us extra damages and some leech, and a vaal regalia can give flat int or even % int, and resistances.

This is just a thought and we would have to fool around in path of building to compare. The main thing is that a rare ES armor scales well with a lot of % ES, which we get from our huge INT, and an incandescent heart scales well with a lot of flat ES.
Last edited by hallohoofd on Apr 1, 2020, 8:10:34 AM
"
hallohoofd wrote:
Another thought from me.
Because we have so incredibly much % increased ES ( 3k int gives 600% increased es) this build scales really well with flat ES.
So how would a Vaal Regalia with high ES compare to Incandescent heart; let's compare a max roll incandescent heart (337es) to a well rolled vaal regalia (737 es) which costs about 10exalt. We get 400extra es from the vaal regalia, which translates into 2400extra ES, JUST from our intelligence. With other % ES modifiers it will be even more.

So assume that we have 10k ES with an incandescent heart. Equipping a vaal regalia like the one above will increase our ES by 2400, which is 24%.
As we know incandescent heart reduces our elemental damage taken by 25%, because of the "taken as chaos". So when comparing the tankiness of the two chests, they are almost the same concerning elemental damage.

Concerning physical damage then incandescent heart has up to 1500armor, which is doubled to 3k from the amazing juggernaut ascendency. This is nice, but in my opinion 3k armor is waaay worse than 2400 extra energy shield.

Besides this incandescent heart gives us extra damages and some leech, and a vaal regalia can give flat int or even % int, and resistances.

This is just a thought and we would have to fool around in path of building to compare. The main thing is that a rare ES armor scales well with a lot of % ES, which we get from our huge INT, and an incandescent heart scales well with a lot of flat ES.

Yeap, i thought about it but...
First - we need 5 Red Sockets it's not a bit problem but anyway.
Second - if u count right 2000-2500 ES kinda near our 25% that we get form Heart prevent Elemental DMG and Leech with Extra Chaos. I think they equal and both have usage. For example on Rare we can make Anti reflect, Increased Int, like u said, blow minion corpses for 5% of their max hp.
Choose whats u feels right to your playstyle :) Thx for question and idea!

"
Cadbruin wrote:
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
Cadbruin wrote:

Okay thank you :)

Another question..... which fossils are used to make a perfect amulet ?

Fossils cant give us +1 on increased int of dmg for int. Just roll with Alts+Imprints+Regal or dense fossils or Chaos or Essence's :)
Hi! Im having a blast playing this, BUT, I run out of mana immediately and cant seem to find any mention of mana problems in the guide.. What am I missing?

Cheers,
Bob
"
ldbob wrote:
Hi! Im having a blast playing this, BUT, I run out of mana immediately and cant seem to find any mention of mana problems in the guide.. What am I missing?

Cheers,
Bob

Hello bro! With all the auras and aspect of the spider active, I have 146 mana left and don't have problems. You need to take Soul Raker in the tree, 0.8% attack dmg leeched as mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info