[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
cagataydmr1 wrote:
I wonder can this build handle juiced %100 delirium maps?

Ez Pzy )
Title says any skill, but you use molten strike? Is there a list of recommended skills we could use for this build? Maybe even list the pros and cons for each skill, like map clear speed, single target dmg etc. It could really help people decide on what to use.
^^ Wondering the same thing about viable skills.

What about the goold old spectral throw; you can test it because the skill tree should be the exact same with point blank node.

Molten strike just feels awful to me after they changed it so you have to hit an enemy to produce the projectiles
Last edited by hallohoofd on Mar 31, 2020, 10:09:10 AM
"
hallohoofd wrote:
^^ Wondering the same thing about viable skills.

What about the goold old spectral throw; you can test it because the skill tree should be the exact same with point blank node.

Molten strike just feels awful to me after they changed it so you have to hit an enemy to produce the projectiles

"
buttcommander wrote:
Title says any skill, but you use molten strike? Is there a list of recommended skills we could use for this build? Maybe even list the pros and cons for each skill, like map clear speed, single target dmg etc. It could really help people decide on what to use.

Updated main page with Skill Choice explanation. Hope it would help!
Hey, build looks great, i wanna ask how much money would i need to throw at it to be able to 20/20 simulacrum reliably?

I'm looking for a build to do 36/40 challenges and i'm hoping this will be the one because I always wanted to play jugg secretly and it looks really fun :D

Also, how do you have such crazy high energy shield leech?
Last edited by marci724 on Mar 31, 2020, 2:58:28 PM
What is the reason we don't run wrath? Would it be a viable option.
The cluster jewel notable vengeful commander gives wrath 30% increased effect
What minimum requirements for this build to start working and feels good on maps?
I like this build a lot

on a "budget" I'm at about 8k ES 2200 int

I can't afford a es gain on hit watchers eye so a friend suggested to me to use fenumus boots for es on hit

for this build, I think you need to balance sustain vs int as you get more $ to buy gear

Keep that in mind as you're building up

This build creator has $$$$$ gear, good example of what to work towards.

WTF in PoB you equippped Jewel "FOR STAT" +800Intelligence +800es???)))0
Hello again! Ok, I solved the mana reservation problem. Seems like Enlighten aplies to Aspect of the Spider aura, so the gem and the aura must be in the same piece of gear :P

Now, any advice on how to craft the amulet? :o

The build is so strong, I'm facetanking T5 Sirus without problems :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info