[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

By the way I just got my +2 projectiles MS Helmet (nothing-special-250ES version) and amount of sustain it gives is HUGE. I think maybe it should be the first advice for ppl struggling with survavibility, not INT/ES Splits. The helm cost me 2ex and with it + Dying Sun + Ball lightning nothing can really kill you except oneshot, but I think no amount of ES can really save you from hard oneshots.
"
RockyScream wrote:

On the Ball lightning tricks - you and TsuDhoNim please update us mortals on what Support we should use lol
Very interesting concept!
Ball Lightning doesn't allow chain or fork and you can't spell echo on a triggered skill, so GMP is your best option there.
(Potentially swapping it out for Slower Proj on bosses that don't have minion spread or move too quickly like Sirius)

You could consider self casting it where you could Soell Echo to potentially double the sustain, but that comes with the downtime of casting which is removing your MS hits and damage so I can't imagine it'd work out great and guess it'd be a net loss in many cases. It'd also make a smooth playstyle pretty clunky, so wouldn't be for me.

Gratz on the +2 MS helm.

The awakened AC gems are relatively reasonable too, as far as awakened gems go. With the high APS and multistrike having an extra ancestor is a noticeable damage boost, especially in Sims. Scaling that up even more with the +2 helm and it starts getting really juicy.

Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 13, 2020, 6:02:19 AM
Interesting build, thinking of trying it out. But looking at the watcher's eye that grants es on hit (16ex each) is putting me off slightly. Is this build still functional without the watcher's eye?
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:

The awakened AC gems are relatively reasonable too, as far as awakened gems go. With the high APS and multistrike having an extra ancestor is a noticeable damage boost, especially in Sims. Scaling that up even more with the +2 helm and it starts getting really juicy.

Just when i started to think the defense is good enough and i should buff the offense somehow...thanks man, great advice! Will get my first Int / Es Split today and then Awakened AC. Maybe will kill Sirus then :D
How much currency is needed for this build?
It's extremely expensive to get anything like the OP's results. I'm nowhere near that level, but for 5 Int/ES Splits at 2ex each, Incandescent Heart for 1ex, cluster jewels for another combined 2ex, good helm and jewelry for a total 6ex, say it's 19ex for a decent complete build? (And all those prices are at the low end.)

It would be nice to hear from one of the pros what kind of results they think they could get for different budgets - for instance, what ES and DPS for 10ex, 20ex, 30ex.
"
TheNukes wrote:
5 Int/ES Splits at 2ex each

Tell me where you found those on poe trade they are at 6ex split INT/ES .
"
gisabelle wrote:
"
TheNukes wrote:
5 Int/ES Splits at 2ex each

Tell me where you found those on poe trade they are at 6ex split INT/ES .

Hadn't checked in a few days; I guess prices are still going up. At those prices there must be more efficient ways of distributing cash to get an endgame-viable version this build, but again, I'm not an expert.
I have video of Beyond t14 strand 60% delirious for you if you want guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7QUnHtMm1I&t=486s

I've spent on build about ~50ex, using only split personality with dex/int (they cost 40c each and provides a lot of AS with dexterity)

I'm sure you can get better build with this budget but gameplay seems satisfying and I enjoy it. I will pump more exalts and let you know about progress but clearspeed and boss damage seems fine for me.
"
cheekym8 wrote:
I have video of Beyond t14 strand 60% delirious for you if you want guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7QUnHtMm1I&t=486s

I've spent on build about ~50ex, using only split personality with dex/int (they cost 40c each and provides a lot of AS with dexterity)

I'm sure you can get better build with this budget but gameplay seems satisfying and I enjoy it. I will pump more exalts and let you know about progress but clearspeed and boss damage seems fine for me.

Attack speed is crazy! No troubles with ignite, since DEX is higher than STR and Cyclopean ignite immunity wont work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info