[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
DannyNorth wrote:
"
"
zimmuf wrote:
jesus christ the damage ^^ well done. Can i ask why you run 2 POH staff instead of 1 Spire?

I honestly haven't given Spire a good try yet, my thought was that it wouldn't quite be enough damage to speed through T16 100% Delirium maps, but it probably is at my gear level. I should probably give Spire an honest try.

You also need to share any crafting tips on those gloves and boot!!

For the boots it was simple, I just sniped a pair with tailwind and T1 mana and got the rest in harvest so not any tricks going on there.

For the gloves I got a blue base with Elevated Unnerve, imprinted it, awakener orb'd with Culling strike and crafted "Cannot Roll Attack" and just did the old exalt slam until it either breaks or I hit mana. I hit T1 mana faster than I should expect however which was super lucky. If I hit a prefix I cant remove I simply imprinted it back and awakener orbed again if annul didnt work.

It's 1 in 52 to hit T1 mana or 1 in 26 to hit T2. My goal was T2 or better but I got lucky after maybe 15-20 or so exalt slams only for the T1.

Hitting T1 mana is average 80-120 ex I believe if my math is right.
Last edited by Mbuh on Feb 22, 2021, 3:02:13 PM
Nvm.
Last edited by Flaxiz on Feb 22, 2021, 6:57:49 PM
what is the budget for crit version ?
gunna switch my char to this tommorow
Any tips on first big purchases other then cloak and pledge
So far after playing this to 92, I can say this is a very interesting build.
I really like the screen wide clear capabilities and the ability to burn down the bosses pretty quickly.
But I do feel that it might have become weaker since the BL radius reduction, I cant really compare though, since I only started it in this league.

So far this is the gear that have, and I'm wondering what would be the next steps to improve my damage:

POB:
https://pastebin.com/0TK5X0cM
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Biiiiiiiig thanks for this build Aniki - and to everyone throughout the thread for all the valuable input. I had a rough league start but a tiny bit of currency built up, was able to get rolling on this build and after some Valdo Harbinger farming made enough currency to complete gearing (for now).

This is my first ever true boss killer feel unstoppable build in almost 1K hours of playing and I'm loving every minute.

Did some PoB warrioring and even without Bottled Faith the crit version will up my Shaper DPS by about 1mil, so I'll be switching to that tonight.

Thanks again!

Hello guys,
Im playing indigon BV hiero and thinking about swapping to this build's crit version but im unsure about the mapping speed. Can anyone share their mapping footage, thanks in advance.
"
nico5051 wrote:
"
Melnevacor wrote:
"
nico5051 wrote:
Is this build AW9 Sirus - Maven viable with 40 or 50ex?

Easy. I'm within this budget (even less if you don't count Awakened Hextouch, which isn't even lvl 5, so can be ignored) and everything evaporates. One moment when I felt like needing more damage was when doing Feared Invitation with insane mods while carrying another player.

I recorded my latest kill, it's sub 2 min at A9

Wow, thanks :)

Keep in mind that it's non-crit version with room for improvements. Now imagine what crit build with 10 times my dps looks like.

And question for crit players - what do I need (minimum) to go crit? When tinkering in PoB, even after taking all crit nodes, I find it impossible to reach higher dps than my EO version - unless having insane 3xcrit multi jewels that probably cost more than all my eq. PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/s0HUea4v (no VRF, no flask or other PoB warrior stuff). I have around 50ex saved.
Dps is insane, did Sirius a8, but mapping, i dont know, i die on evry t14+ map, oneshot buum dead, any suggestion
srry my bad english
Hi OP and other users, any tips on how to get the large cluster jewel with 3 notables? I can't find it on the market. Any tips on how to harvest craft it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info