[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
"
gabscene wrote:
Are all the POBs included for 3.11? :)

PoB section is updated.

Thank you sir. Another question: how are we sustaining RF on this build?
"
gabscene wrote:
"
"
gabscene wrote:
Are all the POBs included for 3.11? :)

PoB section is updated.

Thank you sir. Another question: how are we sustaining RF on this build?

With the Agnostic.
"
Hosein009 wrote:
Hey guys i just made this build yesterday and i got some questions
1.what gems should i use for bossing and mapping ? ppl are using so many different gems and i don't know which to pick
2.how do i activate elemental overload ? i don't do any cirt
also this is my gear :
Spoiler

Thank you all
just swap gmp with slower proj for harder bosses .

how much life do you have ?
Any tips on scaling the build to get that little bit tankier? Getting into aids mods red maps and the one shots are well and truly rolling. Or is it better to just skip some map mods (extra projectiles, -recovery rate, vuln to name a few)
Is there any way to destroy corpses? Just got one-shots from porcupines 2 times while running new lab for 6 enchants (was about 1 screen away but still one-shotted). 3.8k life, 9k mana.
Last edited by faraddox on Jun 30, 2020, 12:49:18 PM
Thoughts on Algor Mortis? I just slotted them in and am liking them, but only in yellow tier maps atm. So anything would work here.
They should in theory provide a lot of damage and some survivability. Has anyone else tested this in reds/real bosses? Thoughts?
Last edited by kaktus99 on Jun 30, 2020, 2:42:37 PM
If you are running a 5L Pledge which gems do you use?
I have not played since Metamorph league.. are these new Cluster Jewels not worth digging in to? Some of them look pretty rad
odd. So apparently the agnostic figures out how much damage your taking from RF (not considering your life regen) and drains exactly that much mana to restore it

i got my mana regen just to the point where i slowly lost mana to RF. when i have an endurance charge (from the heirophant 5% reduced elemental damage taken) or when i have the pantheon bonus reduced fire damage taken while moving my mana outregens the agonstic

wonder if any sources of increased max resistances will be worth getting. Can anyone think of one we could take in our build?

also, find room on cwdt link for frost wall (to block projectiles if they are bothering you) or blade blast (to apply unnerved for 10% increased spell damage taken by enemies hit.

To the guy suggesting another unique for gloves. We already use so many uniques that resists are a real struggle. I would HIGHLY recommend rare gloves. Particularly with global blind from shaper or redeemer (redeemer also has a chance to gain frenzy charges on kill).

Another note. You can now get a stygian vise with influence on it. Redeemer and shaper both have mana recovery rate affixes. Highly, highly recommended as you can get 35-40 life/mana and either a resist or cast speed abyss jewel for under 50c
Last edited by vladimars on Jul 1, 2020, 3:52:16 AM
"
Saieli wrote:
I have not played since Metamorph league.. are these new Cluster Jewels not worth digging in to? Some of them look pretty rad

Right now it's very hard to get a nice cluster jewel. Let's see how GGG will change them in the coming patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info