[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

hello

Aniki can you pls check again my pub and tell me how much dps i have now
i did simulacrum easy
and pls tell me what i need to check in pub to show correct dps
thx

https://pastebin.com/S0A5YLDD
"
hello

Aniki can you pls check again my pub and tell me how much dps i have now
i did simulacrum easy
and pls tell me what i need to check in pub to show correct dps
thx

https://pastebin.com/S0A5YLDD

Right now you are having ~7M DPS against normal mobs. But I notice you allocated Assassination? It is useless for non-crit version.

For pob configuration, check all your flasks to activate them; change Wave of Conviction exposure type to lightning; check "is the enemy unnerved" if you have Master of Fear; check Power, Frenzy, and Endurance Charge if you can generate them; check "is the enemy shocked" if you are not using elemental focus and set shock effect to 10. And finally, multiply your total DPS by 11.5(using GMP) or 23 (using slower projectile) and you get your real DPS.
Hey Aniki couldnt you make the setup with High Templar Gloves with triple curses on them and instead use Prism Guardian and Ivory Tower with a nice 1h wep?
probably a dumb question but is the last uber lab important for getting Arcane blessing & how important is it?
Hi, Aniki can you say any tips how to improve surivality?
Today i lose 2 simulacrum at wave 20. Kosis still kill me. Don't know what i do wrong. Damage don't see bad, but take to long to kill him.
"
maatii93 wrote:
Today i lose 2 simulacrum at wave 20. Kosis still kill me. Don't know what i do wrong. Damage don't see bad, but take to long to kill him.

That's why I use Glorious Vanity. It maximizes leeching recovery and improves survivability. Also, get a diamond flask to further boost damage (you don't really need life flask). Just kill him before he can do anything.

PS: I recommend trying my Volatile Dead version out! It works extremely well in Simulacrum and just blasts Kosis in few seconds. I barely notice him :P
"
Eag1e wrote:
probably a dumb question but is the last uber lab important for getting Arcane blessing & how important is it?

Elemental alignments are annoying and dangerous. And if you want to use some powerful unique flasks, there are not so many spaces to add immunity on flasks.
Cool build. Have tested with the volatile dead simulacrum machine setup except for watcher's eye and the flask cluster jewel. PoB has me at 2.2-2.4mm dps per ball.

I find I hit a hard wall at level 19 of simulacrum. Doesn't kill mobs fast enough, not enough corpses to explode = overrun and die. Then getting back in after portal is very tough b/c again, no corpses. Very likely to die again.

Any tips for how to make it the full 20 levels? Not sure what I'm missing here! Thanks.

--

By the way, paired with an aurabot, the VD tooltip for me goes from 80k to 680k. That's the EZ mode simul farming if you have a buddy.
Last edited by kentishtown on May 1, 2020, 3:48:25 AM
"
kentishtown wrote:
Cool build. Have tested with the volatile dead simulacrum machine setup except for watcher's eye and the flask cluster jewel. PoB has me at 2.2-2.4mm dps per ball.

I find I hit a hard wall at level 19 of simulacrum. Doesn't kill mobs fast enough, not enough corpses to explode = overrun and die. Then getting back in after portal is very tough b/c again, no corpses. Very likely to die again.

Any tips for how to make it the full 20 levels? Not sure what I'm missing here! Thanks.

--

By the way, paired with an aurabot, the VD tooltip for me goes from 80k to 680k. That's the EZ mode simul farming if you have a buddy.

Do you mind to post a PoB?
"
"
maatii93 wrote:

That's why I use Glorious Vanity. It maximizes leeching recovery and improves survivability. Also, get a diamond flask to further boost damage (you don't really need life flask). Just kill him before he can do anything.

PS: I recommend trying my Volatile Dead version out! It works extremely well in Simulacrum and just blasts Kosis in few seconds. I barely notice him :P

Will ltry next time with VD, i also add Glorious Vanity.
In POB i see lose over:
20k average dmg
110k total dps
250 Mana
200 ES.
In game:
lose 10k dmg in offence
lose 250 Mana
get 700 ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type