[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
m0onknight wrote:
I can't quite afford a 6 link cloak, would the 5 link cloak of defiance be better than a rare 6 link?

Yes imo, just buy a cloak and the jeweller's touch prophecy.

"
Camaron wrote:
Hi,

Is this HC viable? also can it finish 20 wave simulacron?

Ty

I don't know, i need to test simulacrum but i had not that much time this week, will probably do it this week-end. I will keep you updated.

"
Uh...you didn't think of this, sorry :P

Started the PoB right after the patch note, what's your point exactly ?
What do you think about link rallying cry with cwdt?
i just started ur build. its at act 6 now. feel amazing. i just switch from a yclone beserker from awakening 5.. keep dying.

wonder how it your build kill time vs sirius and other conquerer in awaken8. cant wait to see
"
Puz0tron wrote:
What do you think about link rallying cry with cwdt?

It does not work since rallying cry isn't a spell anymore, otherwise I would have used it.
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 20, 2020, 6:43:46 AM
Im confused, in the POB you don't show getting MOM. However, in the top section, you state you have 50% MOM. Do you get the MOM keystone?

Also, I see a lot of builds going with Arcane Blessing. What are the benefits for having Conviction of Power over Arcane Blessing?
Last edited by Spwncer on Mar 20, 2020, 1:44:47 PM
"
Spwncer wrote:
Im confused, in the POB you don't show getting MOM. However, in the top section, you state you have 50% MOM. Do you get the MOM keystone?

Also, I see a lot of builds going with Arcane Blessing. What are the benefits for having Conviction of Power over Arcane Blessing?

Yes from the body armor Cloak of Defiance.

Arcane blessing is not worth it since Arcane surge gem give massive dps compared to the basic Arcane Blessing arcane surge (10%).
"
void__zero wrote:
"
Spwncer wrote:

Yes from the body armor Cloak of Defiance.

Arcane blessing is not worth it since Arcane surge gem give massive dps compared to the basic Arcane Blessing arcane surge (10%).

Can't you replace arcane surge gem with conc. effect or elemental focus to get even more dps?
Thank you for providing this build, looking forward to try it out myself.
Enjoyed watching you melt Al-Hezmin as well as minotaur!

I do have a few questions about the build:

Would CI be a viable defensive option for this build, to make it less squishy?
For example there's the option to grab Unnatural Calm and Arcane Focus, with a bit of pathing even Foresight if you really want the ES.

Is it more/less dps if you go crit?
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Mar 20, 2020, 3:13:22 PM
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
Thank you for providing this build, looking forward to try it out myself.
Enjoyed watching you melt Al-Hezmin as well as minotaur!

I do have a few questions about the build:

Would CI be a viable defensive option for this build, to make it less squishy?
For example there's the option to grab Unnatural Calm and Arcane Focus, with a bit of pathing even Foresight if you really want the ES.

Is it more/less dps if you go crit?

I was thinking about an ES variation yes, with some % mana to ES from helmet and watcher eye for example, but i didn't try anything.

Going crit would be expensive af, the aim of the build was just to league start and clear the content.

EDIT: added simulacrum video, the 20 waves was easy honestly, if you're scared just hide somewhere and let the brands kill off screen monsters.
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 20, 2020, 6:08:17 PM
Have you tried Apep's Rage?
some nice flat chaos damage + 40% increased Mana Cost of Skills.
Or do you think the mana cost would be overkill? With both fevered mind already.

Thanks for the guide btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info