[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
Low_Flex wrote:
The only one thing which I wish OP could add into main post, brand recall button can be held to maintain brands pretty much permanently without spamming recall button

Sorry ... could you explain more what you mean? You mean physically holding down the key/mouse button that you've assigned to the Brand Recall skill?
"
Towynn wrote:
"
burdd wrote:
"
Towynn wrote:
Hey Mate!
i have any question and i hope you can answer me, sry for my rly bad english, i hope you can understand me :(

First: I hate to play Brand Recall in a CWDT Setup. Is there any option to play with:
Spoiler

Second Wind - Enhance - Empower - Brand Recall

Is it possible to play it with your Guide? What i can switch out for it? In my mind i think it so:
Spoiler

3L: Wave of Conviction - Clarity - Blood Magic

3L: Zealotry - Wrath - Vaal Discipline

6L: Storm Brand - Awakened Elemental Focus - Awakened Controlled Destruction - Archmage - Concentrated Effect - Awakened Lightning Penetration

4L: Increased Duration - Arcane Cloak - Arcane Surge - Second Wind

4L: Second Wind - Enhance - Empower - Brand Recall

4L: Portal - Faster Attacks - Shield Charge - Fortify

Can i play this with your passive Skill Tree? Important for me is to play Brand Recall without CWDT.

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Hey, I didn't like playing brand recall on CWDT either, what I did was link it to second wind and a level 1 arcane surge. Makes my clear really smooth and im not refilling my Mana all the time as I have high brand uptime.

Which Gem Setup you switch out for this? Im thinking i play without CWDT and the other 2 Gems and play with 4L Brand Recall. I hope that works. Atm i never change anything in Builds, im a little carefully^^

Rn my current setup is:

Brand recall - Second wind - Arcane surge lvl 1
Flame dash - Lightning golem - portal
Arcane Cloak - Rallying cry - Vaal Righteous fire - Inc duration
Orb of storms - Archmage - Power Charge on crit - chain
CWDT - Cold Snap - Wave of conviction - Conductivity
Storm brand (6L)
Wrath

Im prob gonna change the CWDT tho
you should mention that the cast when damage taken gem should be lvl 1. so it activates with as little damage as possible.
(and that that is why cold snap and wave of conviction is max lvl 7.)
Regular i play SSF, but this league my friend join the game after a break und we share only the Guild stash.

My build is slightly different to your guide, but its feel super smooth.
"Every" Boss in the game beaten, deathless.

Straight to level 96 and it feels super tanky, can tank a shaper slam (super close to death) und the clearspeed is more than enough.

Uber Elder was a joke.

Thanks for the inspiration.
Last edited by Schleimkeim90 on Mar 28, 2020, 1:57:43 PM
"
Schleimkeim90 wrote:
Regular i play SSF, but this league my friend join the game after a break und we share only the Guild stash.

My build is slightly different to your guide, but its feel super smooth.
"Every" Boss in the game beaten, deathless.

Straight to level 96 and it feels super tanky, can tank a shaper slam (super close to death) und the clearspeed is more than enough.

Uber Elder was a joke.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Mind posting your pob for comparison's sake? Thanks.
Sure

https://pastebin.com/cHT8j4tC

The Storm brand cost me round about 50% of my Mana.
But i dont see any problem in there, cast two brands at the beginning of the Map and cast the other infight with the huge mana leech.

Hold the action button with brand recoil, i use a little stone (;D) and run trought the boss and pickup stuff.

My wave trigger with my wand whis the craft, because im so lazy.

Not perfect, but more than enough.

maybe i craft me some upgrades.
I love this build. Its so fun to just zoom zoom through enemies with shield charge while brands do zap zap. With pushed Brand Recall button theres no need to stop at all unless theres something to loot.

I have some questions tho. Is Wrath aura really worth it? 20% lightning spell damage dont look that much. Instead we could use some opal ring with elemental damage and some usefull affixes or conductivity on hit.

What you guys think about Arcane Blessing instead Conviction? I found few replies from OP in this thread that gem is much better due having increased effect but we could use in this slot fork or something else like lightning penetration for bosses (easy to swap with vorici socket, need just 1 white).

Any sugestions?
How do you guys get brand recall to have no cooldown?
"
Schleimkeim90 wrote:
Sure

https://pastebin.com/cHT8j4tC

The Storm brand cost me round about 50% of my Mana.
But i dont see any problem in there, cast two brands at the beginning of the Map and cast the other infight with the huge mana leech.

Hold the action button with brand recoil, i use a little stone (;D) and run trought the boss and pickup stuff.

My wave trigger with my wand whis the craft, because im so lazy.

Not perfect, but more than enough.

maybe i craft me some upgrades.

Thank you. I like what you've done, I'll definitely be tweaking some things similar to you, really like the cluster jewel setup. You find the critting knockback very helpful?
Hi, i wanted to ask how do you raise the mana cost of storm brand to 3k? right now im at 1k only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info