[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Thank you so much for your feedback! That was a ton of stuff I overlooked. My main question was regarding how to not die while using righteous fire. Should I be using it somewhere else? It doesn't seem like I have enough leech to keep it up at all. Again, it is probably because I am underleveled.

Righteous fire? where is it? The lightning golem is nice but it will constantly die and unless you can have it in your rotation like clockwork to recast it, is sort of useless.

https://pastebin.com/Sm8MaAAG - I think I addressed all of your changes. I took out cinder for atziri. Should I have replaced the diamond flask instead? I still need to level brand recall, but did get an empower 3 for it.

"
Jolo0213 wrote:

A8 Sirus Deathless:
https://youtu.be/29OYoGG8TUw

Wave 20 Simulacrum:
https://youtu.be/GeZ2iVkCpY4

Thank you! I watched your A8 sirus kill and I have a serious problem keeping my brands up, but yours never seem to go away. I don't have my last ascendancy points yet, but it still costs me nearly 3/4 of my mana to cast one brand. How do you make it cost almost nothing?
I want to regret an already existent templar but i had kill all bandits..
can i do this build without help alira?
Righteous fire?? when that was added in build?
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Apr 22, 2020, 12:44:54 PM
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Righteous fire?? when that was added in build?

Lot of people love to fit Vaal RF into their build for burst damage, to be honest it is not really needed.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Sisset wrote:
Ho.nice build..i have 20 ex budget..can i do this build??
Thanks

20ex is enough to get key pieces like Skyforth and a 6l Ivory Tower and the shield as well as get a decent wand and gems if you don't level them yourself. I make do without the Watcher's Eye.

The build i totally wrecking Sirus even on A8 (i did it on A6 only though...) without Watchers...Also, please stop advising Skyforth BEFORE the ES watchers eye, your survivability will be much better with a good resist (including chaos res) boots, anad Sanctuary of Thoughts. And your damage will be still fine, because this is an OP build, and you can have 1+ fever minds instead of the watchers eye.
I updgraded my character with UI-watchers-Skyforth. UI was cheap back then (11ex), so now you may skip it, it is not really neccessary for the build.
"
chipawa wrote:
Thank you so much for your feedback! That was a ton of stuff I overlooked. My main question was regarding how to not die while using righteous fire. Should I be using it somewhere else? It doesn't seem like I have enough leech to keep it up at all. Again, it is probably because I am underleveled.

Righteous fire? where is it? The lightning golem is nice but it will constantly die and unless you can have it in your rotation like clockwork to recast it, is sort of useless.

https://pastebin.com/Sm8MaAAG - I think I addressed all of your changes. I took out cinder for atziri. Should I have replaced the diamond flask instead? I still need to level brand recall, but did get an empower 3 for it.

You are not using righteous fire but vaal rightious fire.. it will not harm you.
"
itural wrote:
Hey man! Thanks for this build.
I`m in my first league and see a lot this post LoL
Based on this i created my own build and now I`m a little concern to do one simulacrum (see, I just have one and have no budget to buy another one and if I cant do, I`ll sell).

Can you please check my Storm Brand version? Fell free to any comment :)

Anybody can please help me?
"
Sisset wrote:

Yes definitely
"
chipawa wrote:
Thank you! I watched your A8 sirus kill and I have a serious problem keeping my brands up, but yours never seem to go away. I don't have my last ascendancy points yet, but it still costs me nearly 3/4 of my mana to cast one brand. How do you make it cost almost nothing?

I remove Archmage at the start of a map/encounter and cast my brands. Brand Recall bound to LMB lets it keep casting as I run around so I can focus attention on flaks/Vaal Discipline/Wave of Conviction/Arcane Cloak. You'll want the last lab to either buff your ES pool or get more damage depending on what gear you have or plan to get.

"
Sisset wrote:

Yeah, as long as you make up the resists two points can be really strong as well. There's also a vendor recipe to respec your bandit choice.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits#Quest_reward_change

"
Aradebil wrote:
The build i totally wrecking Sirus even on A8 (i did it on A6 only though...) without Watchers...Also, please stop advising Skyforth BEFORE the ES watchers eye, your survivability will be much better with a good resist (including chaos res) boots, anad Sanctuary of Thoughts. And your damage will be still fine, because this is an OP build, and you can have 1+ fever minds instead of the watchers eye.
I updgraded my character with UI-watchers-Skyforth. UI was cheap back then (11ex), so now you may skip it, it is not really neccessary for the build.

You're making it sound like the Skyforth is mutually exclusive with Sanctuary of Thought. Skyforth removes the need of a PCoC setup as well as granting a big stun avoidance pool when you end up pushing 9-10k mana. When you have that much mana to take a hit, chaos res isn't really as needed either unless you plan to get up close with pure Chayula.

Also, if you plan on getting a Watcher's Eye and saving the 30-40ex, you may as well save another 10-20ex to get a relevant damage mod for the large investment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info